This is Trump's mentor

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-23 Roy Cohn - The CIA Pedophile Ring Leader - An Evil Mechanism of Political Cont (627x533, 295K)

This is Trump's doctor.

Attached: harold-bornstein-thumb-700xauto-196489.jpg (700x416, 34K)

Both based

This is Trump's secretary of commerce.

Attached: https _blogs-images.forbes.com_chasewithorn_files_2016_12_3-WilburRoss-Mobile-TrumpAndRoss-v2.jpg (960x557, 86K)

you'll hang soon, child raspist

Attached: latest.png (336x448, 88K)

all shills will be killed

Attached: executions for shills too.png (1157x533, 542K)

it's too late to say you're sorry, you deserve to die

Attached: bye bye tranny janny's.png (1158x838, 483K)

Roy Cohn was a prolific homosexual who died of AIDS.

F

Say what you want about him but helped get two Jewish Bolsheviks the death penalty and countless other communists locked up

Yeah that's how the Jewish mafia works. Sometimes if you can't snuff someone out, you execute them legally.

Roy cohn hates Jews dude he probably even hated himself

>Roy cohn hates Jews dude
and why so since he was doing the zionist bidding ? who the fuck do you think he was blackmailing retard ?

He would often go around telling people, "I want to die bankrupt and owing the government millions in taxes". And he did.

saw a video today with this guy and gore vidal and this guy was defending joe mccarthy. jesus what a creep

this is Trump's mother

Attached: Pilon-DonaldTrumpsImmigrantMother.jpg (727x575, 68K)

he was gay?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-25 22-49-59.png (624x735, 210K)

Trump's grandfather

Attached: g.jpg (320x450, 36K)

He worked for McCarthy and Nixon. He took down their political enemies

They all pretend that President Trump wasnt' a public figure and headlines in New York for the past 30 - 40 years ffs give it up already

>Roy Cohn

A nasty, nasty man:

>Kissinger, The Politics Of Faggotry

>BY LYNDON H. LAROUCHE, JR.

>According to a variety of very authoritative sources, Henry A. Kissinger is not a Jew, but a faggot.

>I will not tolerate any denial of civil rights to a person who happens to be homosexual. Ordinarily, a homosexual is like an ordinary person suffering the affliction of nasty boils; one recognizes the distinction between the person and the affliction.

>The problem with Kissinger is not simply that he has a homosexual personality. The problem with Kissinger is like that of that flaming, fascistic faggot Roy M. Cohn, who is justly hated by most of the ordinary homosexuals of the United States, and a number of those from other nations. Similarly, Henry A. Kissinger is no ordinary, common, garden-variety of homosexual. His heathen sexual inclinations are merely an integral part of a larger evil.

>One does not need to catch Henry in flagrante in the Carlyle Hotel, or with a Roumanian waiter in Acapulco. Whatever he does in particular hotel-rooms, or after meetings with Roy M. Cohn at certain New York City restaurants, or by arrangement of certain California acquaintances, need not be reported here. Kissinger may wash (one hopes) and dress, before leaving a hotel-room. He does not, and cannot change his personality.

>To a trained eye, the evening television news-broadcasts over the past ten years have provided all the evidence needed to recognize what Kissinger is. I recognize him in the same way, and with the same accuracy I can tell by looking, the difference between a cat and a dog. Psychologically, Henry is a distinct species. He is of the species some psychopathologists prefer to describe as an extreme anal variety of sadomasochistic personality, of the same pathological type as organized crime's Roy M. Cohn.

(Part 1 of 3)

Attached: 1486439663515[1].jpg (1280x823, 211K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-25 22-57-38.png (291x229, 59K)

>Put Kissinger and Cohn under similar circumstances of stress, and each will behave on all crucial points of psychopathology like the other.

>Take the case of Roy M. Cohn's physical assault on Barbara Dreyfuss, or Nancy Kissinger's, the "Newark Strangler's," homocidal behaviour more recently. Normal public figures do not strangle every person who says something they do not like. More lies have been told internationally about me, for example, than any living public figure of the past ten years; I have never had an impulse to strike a journalist for such reason, nor, I am more or less certain, does President Ronald Reagan, or any other psychologically normal or reasonably normal person in public life. We say of such public attacks, "It goes with the territory." We have more important issues with which to concern ourselves. Not so in the case of narcissistic, anal sado-masochists such as a Kissinger or Cohn.

>They are not psychologically normal. They are something very, very sick.

>Most citizens have noticed about Kissinger, that he explodes into irrational rages very easily. He exhibits a distinctly unmanly testiness. Sometimes, before a classroom at Harvard, or in attempting to play confidence-man with a foreign head of government or diplomat, Kissinger pretends to be "all charm." As long as he believes he is being admired, or admired for reasons of fear, Kissinger can be almost generous, more or less "seductive" in the way some confidence-men--of the sort who wear too much perfume, and too much jewelry--often are with prospective "suckers." Cross Kissinger, rip away his narcissistic, anal self-delusions, and his impulses turn instantly homocidal -- as Pakistan's Bhutto recalled vividly before he died by Kissinger's decree.

(Part 2 of 3)

>Call Roy M. Cohn "a nasty little faggot" in public, and Cohn instantly finds himself seized by an uncontrollable grudge-urge to kill. He will nurse that grudge over years; he will be obsessed by it. He will return, again and again, to projects intended to destroy the person against whom he holds that grudge. It is not necessary to offend Cohn directly to stir up such a grudge-obsession; it is merely sufficient to be a person Cohn believes to stand in the way of some petty ambition of his at the moment. He doesn't mind being a faggot; he objects to being viewed as "unmanly," as a "nasty little" anything.

>There are, unfortunately, too many persons who suffer the same mental disease as Kissinger and Cohn. One pities them; no human being, however wretched, should have to continue suffering the condition in which a Kissinger and Cohn exist; the problem is that very foolish people, world-wide, have given power to such homocidal types.

>To understand the kind of faggot Henry Kissinger is, what Roy Cohn is, think back to the Emperor Nero and his court. Think of Studio 54, then of Nero's court, and then of Studio 54 again. Think of Roy Cohn's parties (faithfully reported in exaggerated, name-dropping detail, in the New York Daily News). Think of Nero, and then of Kissinger, and then of Nero, and then of Roy M. Cohn. That is the kind of faggot Henry Kissinger is.

>That kind of faggotry destroyed Rome. Will you permit it also to destroy the United States?

(Part 3 of 3)

>id
>q spook
What did he mean by this?

This is Epstein's mastermind.

Died of AIDS

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-25 23-06-22.png (631x782, 308K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-25 23-07-41.png (599x235, 34K)

What a bad ass.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-25 23-15-59.png (478x780, 290K)

Attached: 0918Cov_LLS.w330.h412.jpg (330x412, 71K)

This makes me wonder how long powerful people have been keeping other powerful people as blackmail slaves. I really think that's what they do. Just how many governments operate with this lords (normal) and peasant (pedophile) system and how long have they been doing it?

Attached: 1564002438069.jpg (1024x511, 50K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-25 23-23-31.png (477x583, 262K)

sexual blackmail is a basic Illuminati technique
I don't mean meme illuminati, I mean the actual Illuminati as established by Weishaupt in 1776
the basic technology of social control is get dirt on whoever you want to control. Usually by putting them in a compromising situation

Roy fucked Trump in his ass

>Yeah I mean its 2019 communism is based, r-r-ight guys?

back in thew day when the righteous right didn't like free association as much as they do now

I can't see the point you're making. Roy Cohn uncovered real Russian "collusion" and infiltration over 60 years ago. The shit we see today is parody of that

maybe he just used the legal system to go after trouble makers for the 1%

when 1 side starts deciding what political views will be allowed it's not a democracy

>how to know you’re pissing of the right people in one picture.
Absolutely based faggot. This homo was a hero.

dictating* what political views will be allowed

Cohn was one of his lawyers / strong arm man in the early portion of Trump's "empire"

Attached: 1544021727461.jpg (2194x1296, 1.02M)

Try harder.

Attached: i-bring-out-the-worst-in-my-enemies-and-thats-33455196.png (750x624, 257K)

Looks like a solid dude

I dont even care if trump is a pedo as long as all the other pedo elites get taken down with him.