Affirmative Action RCMP vs Gay Lanklets

Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky have traveled 2200km East after murdering Leonard Dyck, Chynna Deese, and Lucas Fowler.

Spotted in Alberta and Saskatchewan, the pair seems to have settled down in Northern Manitoba. Family says the boys have staged war games, and the police are combing the brush in order to find them.

What will happen boys?

Attached: leafs.jpg (640x480, 22K)

kek it's hilarious watching the incompetence of our police/government. Hope these guys manage to stay away from them until Christmas.

>staged war games
Wut

A public notice has been issued in the town of Churchill, Man., one day after a burned-out vehicle police say suspects travelled in was found in the town of Gillam. Manitoba, Ontario and B.C. RCMP branches have also issued public notices warning that Schmegelsky and McLeod may be in Manitoba, and not to approach them if they are spotted.

Churchill Mayor Mike Spence said in a statement issued to residents that the town would remain in close contact with the local RCMP detachment.

“The RCMP is doing important and difficult work right now in the Gillam area,” he said. “We should remain vigilant and report any suspicious activity directly to the RCMP.”

Churchill is approximately 271 kilometres north of Gillam, which equates to just over a four-hour drive. However, as there are no roads leading to Churchill, the only ways to enter or leave the city are to fly in from Thompson, Man., or take the train.

Probably mostly larping as soldiers while having butt sex.

Didnt they randomly murder people?
You want them to have a Merry Christmas, how nice

same thing that happened with Eric Frein

Anyone surprised hese guys are white?

I can't imagine they'll be caught. I just read . Seems that they headed North, as police did not state that anther vehicle was stolen. Perhaps they're looking to steal some food in order to live.

My thoughts was that they should have just crossed into the US to find a job.

The ww2 reenactor guy in PA?
Tell me more

They were working/looking for work. They probably robbed the people.

Yeah they killed an American and two Aussies who were out visiting in British Columbia. No idea why they did it, but now they're on the run. It's good shit to see.

Top kek
Just adopt beaner names and fornsure blend in
Fml

Ok fag

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x268, 3.07M)

One of them is White. The other is Jewish, it seems.

Why am I a fag for laughing at the RCMP?

They were both commies too apparently from their facebook they liked some commie groups

Thing is that they might want to kill more. The father says that his son wants to die in a blaze of glory.

Randos died for your keks
Maybe not replying might help

>Why am I a fag for laughing at the RCMP?
You're not.
Quotas for women make them physically weak.
Quotas for Indians make them mentally weak.
Quotas for diversity make them have no cohesion.

The RCMP is a meme.

The father also looks like a meth head so who cares what he says

No goy, they were incel alt right!

They should have killed more by now and dumped the bodies so people would have a harder time finding them.

But, it seems they haven't.

Something else is going on here.

welcome to reality newfag

Attached: 1561278686601.webm (178x320, 2.41M)

>itt RCMPIDF
if we get lucky these two incel psychos will waste a few constables before being put down

wtf

>draw attention
>in order to hide
Dumb aussie.

Fucked up. That nigger did gods worked though. Took two nigger with him.
It was a nigger named Steve Stephens; who said he would kill the first person he saw. Nigger then cucked out when confronted by police and blew his own head off. IIRC

Bet they could, but I hope they won't.
The RCMP will (is) fail (ing) all on its own.

They're getting seen at stores and gas stations, so they obviously don't care, and killing randos is even easier to hide than walking into stores and shit.

It be like dat dough

Niggers are so cool amirite goy?

Hah yeah that based ratface kike is totally win for killing blonde whites

This. They look like little faggots.

Ah, I get what you're saying.

Thing is that they seem to have got the jump on their victims by pretending to be helpless at the roadside. But now, people are less likely to stop for them.

Not sure what you'll see- perhaps breaking into houses for food/supplies- or cabins, more likely- they need to bulk up if they are to survive.

>RCMP

The ones openly letting a child molester wander BC forcing women to wax his balls with the force of government behind him

Attached: b1sd2odhc6c31.jpg (750x1096, 175K)

>and the police are combing the brush in order to find them.
I wonder if they love the government's enforcers.

Back when niggers found facebook live

My guess is that they are already dead by suicide. They killed themselves in such a way and in such a place that it will be very unlikely to ever find them. They will become legends as their whereabouts will be a mystery for history.

Fucking neck yourself chang

You chumps call this a manhunt?

Attached: Christopher_Dorner.jpg (970x825, 98K)

He killed an old man for no reason
Not Gods work shill

What about the text messages of this tranny saying "what am I supposed to do if, while I'm in the bathroom, a(nother) girl needs assistance using her tampon?"

What?

I doubt they killed themselves. At least not until for a week, if not caught.

Legend.
RIP big man.
Justice was done.

1) They will either get killed/kill themselves in the final shootout or 2) they will get gangraped by black dudes for the rest of their lives in prison

Thats the one

Cops are trash

so that's what Martin Shkreli has been up too uh?

>so that's what Martin Shkreli has been up too uh?
That's what I thought.
Shkreli should be about in 5.5 years or so.

Northern Manitoba wilderness is very difficult and different than BC. They can't survive out there.