Lebanese people are not Arabs

Don't EVER compare us to these shitskin mudslime subhumans, the fact half of our nation is occupied by these rodents doesn't change the fact the true Lebanese is a GRECO-ROMAN-PHOENICIAN Eastern Mediterranian White and proud Catholic Maronite.

Lebanon, alongside the Jewish state of Israel are the only last two bastions of WESTERN CIVILIZATION in a sea of Mudshit crapskin barbarism, and I swear be the end of this century we will reconquista the raghead filth and push them back to Syria, Iran or even better, to the Mediterranean

Here's what the TRUE Lebanese people look like

Attached: images - 2019-07-25T231736.700.jpg (650x366, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/10O0nNERYEU
youtu.be/ktmQHrFKyJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

>memeflag
What is there to hide? Oh wait, most Lebanese people don't even live in their own country. You're probably leaching off gibs in Australia.

Because our country is occupied by shitskin Islamics but I swear to God we will reconquer our homeland

Arise sons of Phoenicia, send the shitskins back to Saudi deserts

>t.

Attached: AC6F01CD-C15C-43A4-88CC-4040465CB0C8.jpg (750x562, 58K)

They're Muslim bastards. Hezbollah boy.

No, those are the Pally, Syrian and Iranian shitskin invaders. Sadly not even with the help of our Jewish friends we were able to push the barbaric hordes out, what happened to Lebanon is what happens to any nation that accepts Islamic filth as refugees, but I swear to God we will reconquer our homeland, our numbers, both diaspora and within Lebanon are bigger than the Mudshit occupiers

Lebanese are descendants of Phillistines which were Minoans. Probably closer to greeks or southern italians to arabs but heavily mixed with Semites.

We're Greco-Byzantine-Phoenicians, we did not mix with semites or any other shitskin group.

Ya habibi, you are NUMBER 1 Arabs.
>Forever and ever.
Your women are so pretty your boys are good looking.
>But you’re still Arabs.
Lebanon is the Las Vegas of the arab world.

Deal with it, habibi.

Holy shit what a fuckin jew. Praise hezbollah

You stupid.

The Arabs have fucked EVERYTHING the Mediterranean touches.
> Italians? Tanned
> Balkans? Tanned
> North Africa? Tanned
> Lebanese women? Tanned & Bleached
Get over it.

And if we here you trying this Kikery again will fuck the shit out of ur women again

Tons of lebanese near me. Some of their women are decent. Muslims in general cause very little harm here despite this being the highest concentration in the US. 2nd gen integrate fairly well. Still dont want more of them.

>true Lebanese is a GRECO-ROMAN-PHOENICIAN Eastern Mediterranian White and proud Catholic Maronite
t.arab

Attached: 1547440540121.jpg (255x258, 19K)

All of those people look jordanian

90% of the Lebanese live outside of Lebanon, says a lot about them

Show your flag Scholmo.

Attached: 1564088032616.png (950x968, 154K)

False, Jordanians are sandnigger Muslim and the true homeland of Pallies, we look like Italians

spbp

Attached: Uncle Jimmy.jpg (646x417, 28K)

90% of Lebanese that live outside were escaping the barbaric brown hordes of Islam that invaded our homeland in the last century

It looks like an exquisite blend of Turks and Pajeets for some reason. Some seem to resemble Greeks.

> “((((we))))” look like Italians
You mean the 1/2 Arabs?

So you’re basically saying Lebanese are Arabs. Thx

> now KYS shlomo

You have no idea what a street shitter and a roach look like, dog meat isn't good for your brains

Oh god, it's another "brown people are white" thread.
Jow Forums should be deleted.
I hate Arabs and middle easterners so much, you come to the west and get treated like gold, you have shitty attitudes, now you're insisting you're """"white"""".
Die.

MENA Cristians are White, especially the Lebanese

Godspeed to the Lebanese. Kill the Musselman wherever he shall lay his head to rest.

By the grace of God we will drive the Islamic menace out of Phoenicia by this century.

Hello Taleb

No you are not. Just because you and others say it over and over does not mean it's true.

Can you summarize Yemen and Yemenis without memes?

Attached: 433da81faba73981aed8b8949d51b07e.jpg (1000x562, 73K)

Lebanese women are hot AF! Also many are Catholics. I know 2 and they aren't related but both speak like 5 languages. Both have masters degrees and are an absolute smokeshow.

Ancient Indo-European migration suggests that they have some admixture. Are you a one-drop racist, leaf, or have you joined the 21st century?

Attached: WorldMigration.png (1915x1171, 227K)

lebanese people are brotier (just the christians)

sounds like what Central America and Africa have done to the United States

There are NO Lebanese Mudshits, the Mudshits are all Pally, Syrian and Iranian invaders who now dare to call themselves Lebanese just to spite on us the true Phoenicians

hnnnnnnnng

Attached: qt.jpg (233x418, 65K)

Brown people are not white. It's a trend recently to consider brown people as white so people don't freak out about about white demographic decline.

So you run away from your country and still claim superiority to the people who defeated you? At least be like the Spanish and start a Reconquista if you're so tough.

Attached: don-pelayo-wiki-kSoC--1240x698@abc[1].jpg (1240x698, 61K)

If you don't want to be compared to them stop acting like them.

Attached: 77C64420-A69A-4473-9CE3-3B5CB6AC4D4F.jpg (673x1000, 114K)

Nice larp we all know your a mystery meat American...

>Lebanon, alongside the Jewish state of Israel are the only last two bastions of WESTERN CIVILIZATION
Kek

ive little interest in mena and dunno much, but some of the things i know about lebanon are that lebanon has strong social conflicts because of the aftereffects of colonial rule by france and uk, and social atmosphere is unstable due to religious conflict and civil war. and about 3-4 years ago, ambassador lebanon, who was stationed in south korea, died in a traffic accident during speeding driving. and the last thing is that lebanese immigrants are quite successful and wealthy in latin america. although i don't even know the reason. well lebanese women seem beautiful. however, i think lebanese people themselves are quite exclusive to the people of the non-white and non-lebanese people and seem to be racist to asians. ive seen quite a few south korean guys dating turkish women, moroccan women, iranian women, or egyptian women, but i never saw a south korean man with a lebanese girlfriend. even ive heard countless stories of lebanese refugees and immigrants in austrailia acting nasty/asshole to asians.

Sign me up. I'd love to do my grandpa proud by taking back his homeland from those fucks.

Literally look like a bunch of Ayrabs.

Not even close to being white

Bachir be with us brother

Based Lebanon is a Christian nation

A White Christian Mediterranean nation occupied by Islamic filth.

Our reconquista can't come soon enough

I work with someone from Lebanon. He looks like a swarthy dark Jew.

The religion has nothing to with race. They're still shitskins. They can move to Brazil, they'll be "white" there.

You're still a sand nigger that got arabized just like my Palestinian ass and just like your neighbor Syria. Syrians are "whiter" than you or I anyway so why bicker and argue. I'm a convert to Catholicism from a Muslim family, but your superiority complex makes you a giant faggot that is on par as annoying as a first wave Cuban American or a Iranian who fled to America back in '79.

>The Jews are getting kicked out of the middle east
>Syria, Palestine, Lebanon and Jordan are going to remain Muslim, Christian, Druze and Baha'i
>No more divide and conquer bullshit
>If you want your country to become Christian, evangelize you Muslim countrymen and go with God no matter the risk, also have many children
>traitors who sold their soul to Israel get the rope
>Pally
Are you related to Brigitte Gabriel by any chance? That must be awful. Anyways, even if you're an absolute faggot, I still love Lebanon and the Lebanese people. But you still suck as a human being.

Attached: Lebanon Palestine frands4ever.jpg (400x320, 25K)

To be fair, I know a Lebo family and they look basically Italian; dark hair and very light brown skin.

The ME probably would have been far more diverse without that ginger Mohammad getting all the dune coons to invade everyone.

I love based Lebanon
God bless

Agreed akhi. People will see all lebs as arabs regardless of whether or not we're sekrit jewi--I mean canaanites.
bro enough. you do realize that not calling ourselves arabs hasn't helped us at all? westerners still see us as arabs, END of story. they also see persians and turks as arabs too so don't fucking bother with them.
> but muh phoenici---
are some of the most interesting people on earth, and yes our ancestors. but you know what they were...right? A semitic, levantine race. the ancient canaanites/phoenicians were probably MORE arab than you and I are, since they hadn't any turkish or egyptian admixture from the recent centuries yet.
> muh saudis are arabs
alright this cancerous meme needs to die. Saudis are arabs yes, but that doesn't mean Arabs originated from Saudi Arabia. Most recent studies conclude the ORIGINAL arabs were NOT bedouin low-life winos wandering around in Arabia. They were in fact merchants who originated in southern syria/jordan. And who do jordanians cluster the closest to? Syrians and Lebanese. So any way you slice it, we're arabs (and likely closely related to the OG arabs unlike those khaliji iranian mutts)
i love you bro just a reminder. im the roum leb guy from the other thread

Attached: falastinroum.jpg (700x698, 75K)

Wow, they are cute

Bump my leb brudder

hey donkey, arabia was and has always been sparsely populated. the vast vast majority of 'arab rulers' of the muslim caliphates didn't come from bedouin illiterates in najd. they were converts from iraq and syria, men who came from 5,000 years of the first civilizations on earth. the saudis dont own the word arab

>Eastern Mediterranian White
>White
>Mediterranian
>Eastern

one of these things is not like the others.

A R A B
R
A
B

Attached: what_is_your_profession.jpg (2000x1735, 790K)

also just so you know the ancient greeks and romans hated us and referred to us as middle eastern savages. they hated our semitic language, our ancient pantheon, and our culture and did not differentiate us from syrians, iraqis, or jordanians (aka assyrians, babylonians, nabateans)

You cannot convert to our religion you filthy fucking rat

arab can mean a lot of things, but we speak arabic and are part of the arab league...so....

The greeks and romans were afraid of us

You should revive the Phoenician language

>its another episode of 'guess the darkie'

Attached: 1562381229265.png (545x545, 537K)

GTFO out of my country you worm, from what you wrote you're clearly a crypto-Muslim, oh, how I wish Bachir Gemayel was still alive

Romans curb-stomped Phoenicians in the Punic Wars. You have since been cucked by the Arabs and merged as one.

Attached: logic_haram.jpg (900x520, 40K)

>speaks arabic
IM NOT ARAB
>Iranians
They cluster with caucus people
>shitskin
You cluster with other semites and the lebanese muslims and always have, stop being a self hater, or just kill yourself.

Attached: lazaridis2014-2.png (1471x1478, 248K)

Jesus Christ died less than 20 miles from my hometown, fool. Christ welcomes all men into the kingdom of heaven if they believe in him, are baptized and partake in the Eucharist.

Attached: JesusChrist.jpg (931x524, 189K)

cocksuckers

Attached: dna test.jpg (1169x650, 66K)

Persian, Arab, Phoenician, and Roman rape babies. You are one weird mutt race.

We since have been subjugating the arabs and enslaving whatever faggot dares to enter lebanon.

We have since conquered brazil mexico and every shithole in between

We have since locked down the trading routes in america and the underground economy of australia

>mfw

Still Semitic Levantines...

You have conquered nothing. Only shitskins like the niggers try to claim the accomplishments of other nations. I was wrong. You are niggers.

Attached: we_wuz_sphinx_n_shiet.jpg (225x225, 9K)

OWET!
youtu.be/10O0nNERYEU

We conquered literally half the western hemisphere, robert.

Look up michel temer the lebanese in brazil

While your at it guess who the richest man in latin america is

We supply america with lumber and control most of the domestic trade

>Don't EVER compare us to these shitskin mudslime subhumans
stfu Azar, the Muslims in Lebanon are more white than you. Cope harder.
>Lebanon, alongside the Jewish state of Israel are the only last two bastions of WESTERN CIVILIZATION in a sea of Mudshit crapskin barbarism
Don't make me kill off the rest of your shit people.

Nigger

Attached: we_wuz_egyptians.jpg (604x402, 66K)

I'm a white washed half sand nigger that can't speak a single sentence in Arabic. Hell, you probably know more Arabic than i do, you ARAB. Because that's what you are, Arab. Deal with it.
God bless you, friend. I think me and you talked loooong ago too. I hope you'll visit our holy sites someday, they're beautiful. I'd love to visit the statue of Mary in Lebanon and the area of Cana, where Jesus turned water into wine.

Attached: Learn the difference.png (960x367, 76K)

Bullshit, ancient Greco-Romans regarded us very highly, the Greeks themselves copied our alphabet. Phoenicians, Greeks and Jews invented Western civilization

Lebanon itself was always 80% mediterranean Christian, we resisted ALL dunecoon conquests despite Syria being completely wiped out of its native Assyrian and Aramean population and replaced with Arab Islamic shitskins, we only fell to the hordes of Islam in the last century, but we still resist, and one day we will reconquista the Mudshits.

Robert mad his people havent done shit except suck black dick for fifty years

Lebanese are the Argentinians from the Middle East

Nigger

Attached: da_300.gif (590x245, 686K)

Cringe.

Nigger

Attached: white_power.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

>he thinks he's white

Attached: 1531333522190.jpg (654x578, 74K)

My family lives in the south does yours? Thats the only place where u can say “white power” and were treated well there

Ur just some faggot whos family died out long ago

Lebanese are the retards from the middle east.
Lebanon is the reddit of the middle east
Lebanese "men" are complete söybois

LOOK AT THE GENETIC REALITY RETARD.

UR A SEMITE ARAB.

There are 3 clear genetic clusters.

Caucus (Iranians, Turks, Georgians, Armenians), Mesoptomia (you, and other sandniggers you proport to hate), North and South Bedouin and North and South euro

Attached: PCA-plot-generated-with-EIGENSOFT-31-32-with-representative-modern-West-Eurasian.png (850x886, 90K)

Nigger

Attached: votre_patrie_la_belgique.jpg (545x248, 33K)

Imagine if this god wasn't killed.
youtu.be/ktmQHrFKyJ0

Attached: BashirGemayel.jpg (533x794, 60K)

Its a religion of blood we have... only ppl who may inherit lebanon are the maronites and everyone including the muslims know it

>Filename
She is really a cutie.

I don't know what you look like but from my experience, Maronites are bro-tier

"replaced" your ancestors are semite arabs just like you and now you try to lick the white mans boots like the good little slave because of your imaginary jesus. Grow some balls faggot, Hezbollah rules your country and they are direct slaves of Iran, go cry elsewhere "white" man (shitskin)

I meant 6 clusters**

Christ bless you my Phoenician brother, we will win this race and religious war

Imagine thinking we are slaves to whites