Canadians kill tourist Australians

Was it a love's dispute?
Was it food-related?
Was it the Aussie's bants?

All we know is that the Australian Chad & Stacy (Chynna Deese, Lucas Fowler) were found dead, and Canadian fags (Kam McLeod Bryer Schmegelsky) started running.

Attached: leafAussie.jpg (1411x658, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JojRTxws6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The girl is a mutt you retard

Taking revenge on Aussie shitposters

Leafys are literally and pest.

>2 vegan hippies are dead
Ooohhhh noooeeesss!

Of course his father wants him to be killed in a standoff

He doesn't want the case to go to trial where the whole world will get to hear about what a sack of shit he is

I look like the dead guy... this is eerie

Kek. This is what I come here for

Are shills pushing these faggots onto us? like 3+ threads of this up already, no bump.

We warned those Aussies that we weren't going to let them out-shitpost us. They told us the day of the rake was coming, but what they didn't realize was that it was the Aussies who would fall beneath the rake.

How do you know?

Day of the Jeep

Attached: 3852BA5C-8B0F-4417-B5DB-B4DB469D0952.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

they would be easily located on that desolated shithole

>Was it food-related?
It was a maple syrup based dispute. Canadians couldn't handle getting owned on the only thing they still have.

That makes a lot of sense actually. It'll be funny if they catch them alive and he's got to eat his words.

>eat his words.
What words?

kek
I know leafs admire the Castro's, but this is too much.

Attached: 2019-07-25 21_43_45-New images show couple before their deaths in Canada - YouTube.png (1029x652, 719K)

They haven't even found the kids yet or confirmed their guilt in the killings and the dad's already been on the news blaming his son's violence on video games and warning police that his son will try to go out in a blaze of glory (suicide by cop).

It's as if the dad wants the cops to gun him down rather than take him alive. Keep in mind there is currently zero evidence his son is even involved in the murders.

>they've been spotted along a 2200km path, burning 3 vehicles, 2 of which belonged to the deceased
>nothing linking them to the murders, though

This is a suspected murdered who crossed into Canada from the US not long ago.

>maple syrup based dispute
Vermont user here, I'm surprised there were only two fatalities. That shit is serious.

Who is owning leafs on syrup?

Leafs confirmed better IRL shitposters then Aussies.

No evidence they were the ones to burn the cars, burger. I know over there you've let the Jews twist your legal system into knots, but here in Canada people are still innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

The Australian vegans

>Leafs confirmed better IRL shitposters then Aussies.
Tarrant is the best irl shitposter, although he called it an effort post:
"Well lads, it's time to stop shitposting and time to make a real life effort post."

Tarrant didn't have the balls to do it in his own country though.

>two men are spotted along a path, during the same time that murders happen
>said two men have not made contact with outside world
>"no relation"
Fuck off leaf, you will nto be spared.

>Tarrant didn't have the balls to do it in his own country though.
Tarrant was going to (I believe), but then he discovered that the Christchurch Mosque had, as members, multiple members who had participated in 'terrorist' activities.

Have you seen his father? he's a fucking wreck or a spineless cuck, looks and acts like a junkie

peak anglosphere

BCfag here. Media here is already trying to blame video games and the internets for turning these kids into killers even after the father of one of them tearfully admitted to being a piece of shit parent who couldn't be assed to raise his kid right. I predict that this will all end with a massive shootout with police following a public shooting of between 6-9 people which will lead to a country-wide firearms debate EXACTLY like the NZ shooting. I've got a crate of SKSs and 6k rounds of 7.62x39 in the basement, looking to grab another crate of rifles and a few more crates of ammo soon. Probably a half-dozen Tokarevs and plenty of ammo as well. I don't trust these fucking jews for one second.

Attached: 1552443570949.jpg (1200x605, 69K)

Fuck off, kike.

Good man

It won't end in a shootout , they went into the north of Manitoba and there's a good chance they never come out

>day 5 of them being in the woods somewhere deep in the canadian wilderness
>not even a single helicopter with IR camera has flown over looking for them

do those not exist in leaf land?
in america, even for the most petty store theft, they have helicopters with heat detection that'll spot you 10 miles out within a degree of temperature deviation.

You're probably right about the gun thing, whether or not they kill anyone else. I don't see them killing many more.

If I had to bet, over under, I'd put it at 1.

The land they're on probably hampers it- you have muskeg- water saturated ground- meaning that the air temperature doesn't keep the ground the same temp- as the water absorbs heat differently than the higher, low density ground.

100% FALSE FLAG

WATCH THE INTERVIEW WITH THE AUSSIES FATHER.
IT IS LIKE ROBBIE PARKER ALL OVER AGAIN.

Attached: 5683563679.jpg (680x699, 38K)

Fake and gay psyop

As it happens, I am actually an avionics technician and have installed FLIR cameras on 3 RCMP helicopters. These are the same bullshit cameras that can spot and automatically track even a faint heat signature at tremendous distance while relaying GPS location data to every police vehicle in the area. The issue here is the sheer amount of land they would have to cover. Give it some time, and hopefully these fuckheads will come out of the forest to steal some food and shit and get caught.

Attached: 1544316310834.jpg (804x597, 117K)

If they have truly gone into the bush then at this point it's a toss up between whether it's the police or the wilderness that kills them

Surely the RCMP would not tell us where they have scanned, or will scan. Would not want to help the boys (any more than being as inept as they are).

Nah, they've headed to Ontario. They're probably applying for a job in America as we speak.

There are good numbers of hunters cabins in the northern reaches of the western provinces. These cabins only get used for maybe a month or so every year, and are otherwise left empty in the middle of nowhere. If they really wanted to hide, they could possibly find a remote cabin and lie low for a couple months, especially seeing as many of these cabins are kept stocked with freeze-dried and otherwise preserved rations. Keep in mind that we are talking about a couple of teenagers from Port Alberni, they won't have a fucking clue how to survive up in the muskeg of northern Manitoba.

Holy Shit an Aussie just flew over my house!

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Based and checked

Likely not, but I would doubt that at this point they have even deployed the helicopters to begin with. Remember that the Canadian wilderness is absolutely fucking gigantic, and an EC-135 or A-star doesn't exactly have the range required to surveille that sort of ground. These kids will slip up sooner or later, and I hope they do so before throwing more fuel on the anti-gun fire.

Attached: 1553228821000.jpg (720x701, 32K)

>and I hope they do so before throwing more fuel on the anti-gun fire.
I could go both ways.
Sorry, that was your line.

The canadian bonnie and clyde

Attached: image.gif (320x240, 1.98M)

>Australians
only the man was Australian
the woman was from the united states.

The man on the left looks more like Varg.

Attached: 65360238.jpg (640x876, 151K)

I doubt they're still alive. The woods there are just brutal, not inhabitable at all. Most of that shit is still unexplored.

It's a giant marsh outside of town. The ground is soft and muddy, the bush is very thick and dense. Takes enormous energy to walk a small distance.

It's hot and humid now and the bugs are fucking INSANE. Constant swarm of flies and mosquitoes biting you non-stop. You wouldn't be able to sleep.

The land there is hell on earth. You would literally go insane from fatigue and kill yourself if you had to survive in that.

Attached: watednegro.jpg (331x293, 19K)

you the shooter?

Is this real? Haha based if true.

Literal glow niggers

>no other copies of this image found
is it AMA time?

Attached: characterincels.png (510x495, 80K)

Its only bern 5 days, if they're on foot how far realistically could they have gone? If you were to focus by water sources like creeks it might be easy to find them.

We see you (((shekelsky)))

No seriously where did you get this picture?

hunting season isn't far off. people go pretty far up there to take moose. they'll turn up, maybe.

kek

Where's the Schmeg-head?

On foot? They're fucked. Imagine an area the size of 6 North Dakotas, but with even less people. That's the kind of area we're looking at here. Problem is that they don't even know what vague corner of this wilderness to start searching. They could be anywhere.

Attached: 1540071910648.jpg (680x510, 50K)

It was probably food-related. Things are getting extremely scarce around here, so do you mind if we come down there and eat your mother?

Perfection

Attached: 8BFD7D58-6AEC-4A37-A878-AE5FF1CD1F73.jpg (750x670, 305K)

You clueless burgers don't have a clue. Do you realize there are 100,000 lakes in Manitoba? Do you realize that British Columbia is twice the size of California? Canada is not a small country, you poorly educated Trump voters.

Post the in store prices

THat guy almost looks like the cum dumpster on the newspaper.

Saw somebody on twitter say it’s just a lookalike

Our food prices are pretty much equable with yours. Pic of your soldiers for Israel being detained by Iranians not related.

Attached: iran-captures-us-navy-sailors-ap-640x480.jpg (640x480, 51K)

This whole thing glows to high heaven

I’m from Peterborough. Stop being a faggot. Manitoba is a billion times the size of California... true but people only live in 2% of the land. Chill out bud. I can’t wait to take you into ashes.

More lakes than white people in Canada, who knew. Also, what does the size fucking matter when there's limits on how far they can possibly travel in a day and limits on where they'd need to go to survive.

Rake

Definitely a different t shirt and his facial hair was a lot longer than

How do we blame Chinese immigrants for this one?!?

Attached: E0510EEA-4A8F-4F05-9D13-D63514957FEA.jpg (780x596, 104K)

They are both Jow Forumsacks. Marks my words. Screen cap this.

Dude I fucking trained with your infantry with 10mtn. You have no vehicles and rely on us to give you ammo. Don’t y’all shot brother were pathetic.
t. Dual citz born In Peterborough

I don't think there was ever any doubt about that.

Y’all shit

Doesn't fit the MO of someone like Tarrant. That's organized and planned murder for a political gain.

Whilst they might have posted of 4channel, millions of people do.

How is that even a question? Chinese money moved the price of basic accommodation out of the range of single young men in the largest cities in the province where most of the jobs are. The basic life model is shot to shit now.

Did they post the in-store prices?

Do we have a cause of death?

Fuck off proxy leaf.

Port Alberni is a hard town nigguh. If you can survive the mean streets of port alberni you can survive northern Manitoba without breaking a sweat

I live in MB. What the news articles say is true, it's a thick swamp / forest filled with an ungodly amount of biting and stinging insects. I enjoy picking wild berries and you people don't understand just how bad the insects are up here.
Travel on foot would be extremely difficult. If they don't have or their supply of bug spray runs out they're gonna be having a bad time.
This is assuming they're on the run. They could be hiding and waiting, they may have already killed themselves. Who knows.

I hope they get caught, and soon.

We do, even in the middle of butt fuck no where interior bc they fly around looking for shit. Often over my family property. They are looking for grow ops with a special cam, but guarantee they are also flir equipped. Shit, now that it's legal, i hope they fuck off.

The environment of Port Alberni is nothing like the environment of northern Manitoba. I spent a lot of time near Port Alberni growing up, fishing down the inlet with my grandpa. I spent exactly 3 days in northern Manitoba. I will never go back there unless I'm paid disgusting wages. Deer flies, mosquitoes, you fucking name it. Ending every day with a crust of blood behind your ears from the flies biting at you is enough to drive you mad. They are not prepared for this.

Attached: 1555682951272.gif (400x266, 1.73M)

That’s what dogs look like Down Under?

Good thing these faggots will almost certainly not survive the Canadian winter. My guess is they're going to try to disappear in the wilderness to live out their faggotry but there's no way they will make the winter.

Wear a net?

They don't want to live that long. Fags are suicidal, and these ones even more so. They want to die in a gunfight.

Serial killing sodomites? Can't say I'm surprised.

Attached: faggots_should_die.jpg (594x393, 31K)

Black flies and gnat so small they fit inside the holes of the net, with so many of them you'd honestly think it was raining if not from the fact the droplets are flying around you and buzzing. Talking of personal experience from northern Quebec which is similar to northern Manitoba except even more wet and humid, so you also have a metric fuck ton of mosquitoes.

Honestly, insects are the true ruler of the north, if it wasn't of winter it would be a hell on earth. They reproduce so fast and in such great numbers to compensate the winter, so its like a 6 month long feeding frenzy for them. And luckily, it isn't all types of flies that goes after humans, only a few. Caribou per example are afflicted by an endemic parasitic fly that outright drop its eggs in the sinus of those big bastard, eating away the nose from inside and dropping to the ground once they get fat enough to become adult.