Manhunt underway in Canada

Anyone know these guys? I would not be surprised if they used to hang out here.

adn.com/nation-world/2019/07/24/manhunt-underway-in-canada-for-teens-suspected-of-killing-3-people/

Attached: 2TZD3N4PCBFU3LD3YJTMVKLKGY.jpg (1200x854, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/canada-news-pmn/rcmp-investigating-photo-of-b-c-murder-suspects-alleged-nazi-paraphernalia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really shocked it's a ccouple of white guys

Schmegelsky is the most made-up fake ass sounding last name I've ever heard.

>go from victims to suspects with no evidence while nobody bothers to look for the bearded guy that was last seen arguing with victims
Hmm and one just happens to be a nazi.

How is this possible Canada doesn't have Assault Rifles!!!!!!!

One dude has a made up Jewish last name though

Leenord and sheldor went to far this time

Tell the mounties to get each other's dicks out of their mouths and get cracking.

McLeod’s online presence indicates an interest in the Communist Party of Canada and the Young Communist League.

More fascinated with Bolshevism.

nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/canada-news-pmn/rcmp-investigating-photo-of-b-c-murder-suspects-alleged-nazi-paraphernalia

The couple was white and not interracial, no way they were from Jow Forums, case closed

The couple was white, not interracial and the wanted men were communist sympathizers. If anything, the victims might have been from pol and triggered the militant lefties. Not our guys, case closed

Left guy could shave right ? If he switched shirts and he shaved I could probably pass through unnoticed and escape?

what did they do? use corn syrup instead of maple?

>Mounties
>Getting their dicks out of each other's mouths
Never gonna happen, Ameribro.

carlsagan42 and grandpoobear should have stayed with video games

Im supposed to believe a guy with a name that kikey that killed two white blondes is a nazi?

One white guy

I radicalized the guy on the left on a group chat app. I'm proud of him.

On what some gay discord chat full of sad people

HOLY FUCK. Isn't the guy on the right the guy in the Washington state protest? The guy who had a black sun shield covered with a black trash bag then mixed in with people and took the trash bag off and was throwing the nazi salute to false flag? that guy on the left was interviewed by one of those "journalists" at that or another protest

Couple of commie faggots soon to be hunted down
Your guys for sure

Uhhh, we do, and I got many

Really? Someone post links to see

Attached: 678E8963-E002-4D70-97F3-D3ED82D5E885.png (750x1334, 2.08M)

Dig and find post proofs

Noice
Fuck the cops

ive seen both of them at the same protest, not sure which one. either washington or berkeley. could be wrong with the nazi salute guy, but both were definitely on a protest stream, protesting free speech rallies

eat a bag of dicks i will punch a teddy bear in his shit.... sage

>They featured the Communist icon, far-right politics, sexualized Japanese anime and the survivalist video game Rust, the paper reported.
>sexualized japanese anime

Absolute degenerates

Why are their so many threads on this? Who are these guys? Who was it they killed?

what did they do? use corn syrup instead of maple?

imagine thinking that you’re funny you stupid waggot, I’ll slit you’re fucking throat neck

>Why are their so many threads on this?

Man bites dog.

They are fucking white males.

Attached: aids skrillex gCFFrDP3Q26cEbwew227080346e7a4d117f27c9ae1aff7a697e5e0460.jpg (580x649, 92K)

Prediction: the serial killers are going to start a massive forest fire, before they off themselves.

You read it here first on Jow Forums.

Attached: hell.jpg (299x168, 8K)

Attached: not far right.png (585x263, 33K)

t. justin little goons

Attached: 1462764780063.jpg (1200x1600, 831K)

i will. dont expect a reply within a thread or two, going to have to go through like 20 hours of video and multiple streamers

>White people committing crimes

The leaf really is a shithole

>set all the cars on fire
>set forest on fire
>did it for the government
>get paid money by Jdawg
sounds pretty Canadian desu

but you can only use them at the range!!

The only creepy weird people in Canada are White people.

>Dog Fuckers
>Cross dressers
>BDSM clubs
>Swingers
>Serial Killers
>Junkies

All whites. Maybe a few natives sprinkled here and there.

White people are over-represented in crime in BC. Virtually all homeless, addicts and petty criminals are white. Thankfully my children will not have to deal with so many of them when they grow up.

>The leaf really is a shithole

The area where they are believed to be hiding out (Gillam, Manitoba )is like a giant Indian reserve.

Not really a good place for a white man to hide.

Attached: DIRTY_phpLiMg1t.jpg (490x424, 27K)

Get fucked trying to blame Jow Forums for these 2 faggots. They are fags that snapped because they got caught sucking each others dick.

Checked, ahahahhahaha

Attached: 8157841924.png (250x250, 54K)

nothing ever happens in leaf land so when something does happen everyone likes to make a big deal of it

>expose
Fucking tard article writer. The word is espouse.

your semi-auto pea shooter isn't an assault rifle.

If by white you mean natives and richmond pakis

Just clicked for me. One of the dads said they would go out "in a blaze of glory"
confirmed forest fire

>3
Low Energy!

no, white christian europeans.

Canadian.
Beer.
Sucks.

No proof that the events were even connected

Eastern leaf here ...dont know what the fuck is going on with these bc faggot retard kids ..im guessing theyre satanist ...can someone fill me in on what the fuck is going on here

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-234127_Gallery.jpg (1080x1174, 529K)

You're right. We better leave and go back to our home countries.

U might wanna leave toronto nigger

Entitled + overblown ego= todays white terrorists

Absolutely delusional. No wonder these white supremacist losers cant function in society.

Going on what the MSM is saying here, they're right wing nazi gamers and it's all Trumps fault

Unfortunately, this is part and parcel of living in a multicultural society.

Goinawnnnb'ye

Just a Jew and his neo Nazi friend out for a jaunt