What's causing the normalization of furry?

What's causing the normalization of furry?

Attached: 134DE9B4-8D91-4286-8502-531850F1DE83.jpg (500x1048, 190K)

Degeneracy and the internet allowing for extremely niche groups to share their degeneracy anonymously without consequence until they find each other and procreate by tampering with others.

Turns out filling a child's health with talking animals isn't good for their mental health.

>a child's head
Seriously, though. Disney has wrecked havoc on the youth.

Can Jow Forums not use the word degeneracy for one day? It feels like is losing its meaning.

from my own experience I've fapped to furry stuff on the rare occasion and it was mainly to have some variety in my faps

Wide spread degeneracy and a large influx of people who grew up with movies involving antropomorphic animals and developed a fetish.

30 years of Disney slow burn and the past 5 of acceleration of general degeneracy.

Speaking of fetishes, there's also alot of people into vore, inflation, feet, monster girls, etc. And it can all be tied back to one show.

Totally spies.

Attached: 1563541234018.jpg (1024x864, 67K)

sounds like u just described Jow Forums and Jow Forums kek

At least we have better taste than loli pedos

You’re just used to hearing it. What it actually is could never be normal

We live in degenerate times. How often the word is used is exactly proportional to how degenerate the world is.

But Jow Forumsacks call everything degerated. That's not serious.

if you could figure out how to un-furry people without being a lazy nigger and just killing them, let me know.

wouldnt mind having a cute skunk girl spray my garden and wilt all my nice flowers with her smell

Attached: skunked.jpg (900x1183, 127K)

The internet. Just like all forms of degeneracy.

damn, i draw better furry shit than that.

but imagine the flower-killing smell

Attached: skunkbrap.jpg (900x1238, 81K)

Attached: ca7.jpg (200x166, 6K)

breathe in nice and deep

Attached: skunk maid.jpg (769x909, 79K)

you're not supposed to draw opaque clouds like that; forcing it on implications and the physical interaction makes for much better material.
you either draw low-effort shit like that, or you really put your back into it and draw a skunk-grill doing face-sitting with the facial expressions and body language of her letting it rip, with drawings before and after for context.

but is it true skunk girl farts kill plants?

Attached: skunk stink.jpg (400x400, 76K)

based and BRRRAAAAP-pilled

Attached: skunk fart.jpg (800x1120, 65K)

gee, idk, what could possibly be behind yet another sinister plot to destroy society?....

Attached: 1562277267317.jpg (827x1022, 203K)

Got out of Furry Fandom in the '90's, never looked back

Attached: F (15).jpg (1500x750, 389K)