Why do liberals make better music than conservatives? Are there any good conservative artists at all?

Why do liberals make better music than conservatives? Are there any good conservative artists at all?

Attached: 1560556963653.jpg (335x378, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AsVyPAVBzRQ
youtu.be/GGU1P6lBW6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yXbpxNghcCw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Greece
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lynard Skynard

>implying you could correctly identify a conservative or liberal for 10-20 years ago

Pantera

kek all the 60s artists are conservative af, progressive then isnt the same as progressive now

>there is only liberal or conservative
God I HATE americans

Attached: 1465542528100.jpg (460x276, 24K)

>boomer rock
>good

you think Brian Wilson from Beach boys is conservative? Pink Floyd too? doubt

Shouldn't you be saving your baby from getting eaten by a dingo?

Liberals have more of the chakras activates, conservatives are backed up and constipated, the extreme conservative, the kind that adheres to regurgitated dogma rather than nature.

Uh, FUCKING JAMES BROWN?
youtube.com/watch?v=AsVyPAVBzRQ

HE WAS A CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN.
No liberal's been able to touch him before or since

>haha le dingo baby!
You are the reason I don't browse Jow Forums anymore. This is the children's board, the /b/ of 2019.

Attached: 1524383029325.jpg (591x1024, 127K)

If this assertion is true and I believe it’s not universally the case it is because liberals are more open minded which helps with musical ability whereas conservatives are more inclined to like rules and structure making them better at other things apart from music the best thing for all of us is to have a balance between control and feeling/instinct. In other words balancing the left side of the brain and the right because if we focus too much on control we become like a robotic man whereas if we focus too much on instinct we become like slaves. Essentially the idea of yin and yang.

Attached: FC7BC7E1-5269-4DF5-849F-5C240A188B21.gif (1000x1200, 1.45M)

yet here you are. On an American website, on a board dedicated to American politics, in a thread clearly addressed to Americans

gtfo

>taking Jow Forums this seriously
cringe

don't reply to my post. you are less than a roach, you are less than an israeli poster simply because he does not hide his flag.

good post mini spain.

Wagner
youtu.be/GGU1P6lBW6Q

Centrism is for pussies

liberals have a different brain structure which allows them to have more creativity than conservatives.
cons can only replicate or replay but they can never originate.
this creativity though allows liberals to view things in the abstract and the result is that they view the world very differently. Where cons see walls(no pun intended) and clear lines and structure, liberals see obstacles and want to tear those boundaries down. this leads to nonsense like gender fluid and xer,xem and the 100+ gender types and not believing that borders need to be a thing.

Conservatives are usually the people mixing the music, planning all the upcoming shows, and doing all the advertisement. Without the conservative, liberals are rappers without an audience and hippies with a guitar.

youtube.com/watch?v=yXbpxNghcCw

From my own life experience, every hardcore conservative I know is employed, has a career, works in finance, LEO, military, etc.

Every musician I know, most of whom are raging shitlibs, are broke, live hand to mouth, have very little savings (if any) -- and have time to sit around for hours playing with their music machines or playing dive bars. For ever 1 musician that makes it somewhat big, there are 10,000 who never go anywhere and just idle away wasting time making shitty music nobody cares about.

imagine actually taking someone's political views into consideration when listening to music.

Do you guys think Hendrix was a conservative?

based image

i love when people refute this argument by providing long dead authors or composers/musicians who lived in a totally different time

>imagine actually taking someone's political views into consideration when listening to music.

Except a vast majority of musicians I know are very vocal about their political views and their hate for Trump. They started that shit under Obama.

I maybe liked them 10-15 years ago and thought we can work around minor disagreements. Then Trump got elected and these people went full sperger berger to the point that I don't even care to keep up with their music -- because for every 1 track or new release they post, you have to deal with 100 posts about "orange man bad" and "they are gassing babies in cages at the border".

>Every musician I know, most of whom are raging shitlibs, are broke
and yet the few % that make it end up FUCKING RUNNING YOUR CULTURE.
why dont you just admit it to yourself already
conservatives are absolutely shit at creative thinking

Liberals don't make music. They just claim it. You claim everything. Even shit that has nothing to do with you.

Artists are owned by Jews who push liberal bullshit.

Bach was garbage. Beethoven was trash.
>nigger jews promote nigger music on their nigger jew stations
>hey guys, why does all this music I hear from niggers sink into my head and sound "good"?
What is repetitive hypnosis you dumb faggot?

Xurious
Byron Del La Vandal

this TDS have made made these guys insufferable to the point where i hardly consume any media anymore. I barely watch movies or listen to music or go on social media. Im not even hardcore trump and its just annoying.

He was apolitical. And a former Army paratrooper.

so list the conservatives in art,music,film
that are alive today

musicians are retarded leftists unless they're classical musicians.

I cant because im not an assuming retard.

Like you

wahhhh
only artists owned by jews can pick up instruments or sing
wahhhhhhh
i cant make my own music video with a cheapo cell phone and upload it to soundcloud,youtube and many sites cuz of the jews even though it only takes a coupe clicks
wahhhhhhh
see liberals arent more creative

There are very few openly conservative people in any of the entertainment industries. They would get blacklisted immediately for having the wrong politics. So even those who may be conservative have to pretend to be liberals to have a flourishing career. This is just the reality of the entertainment industry since it's controlled by Jews.

>doesn’t like the lyn skyn
Opinion discarded

Attached: 84B7ADEE-CFED-4046-8064-F2E19F2A0D5A.jpg (659x641, 171K)

>this TDS have made made these guys insufferable to the point where i hardly consume any media anymore. I barely watch movies or listen to music or go on social media. Im not even hardcore trump and its just annoying.

Yeah and I'm not even talking about the "major artists", celebs, or famous people.

Every half-wit DJ making mixes in the basement of his mom's rental unit basement thinks they have some amazing insight to offer by regurgitating whatever the media shills have fed them.

Haha this...why is everyone so focused on the last 20 years and completely neglects anything good from history..fuck i think the (((they))) are winning

Attached: 6E71FE46-262D-464C-9F2A-031A3EC07068.jpg (560x572, 56K)

That one actor from guardians of the galaxy is pretty based.
Also FFDP are conservative.

but you can easily name the liberals though
***roll eyes**
whenever this topic comes up its just massive amount of cope being thrown around

Youre music sucks dick tho
Kys

You are indoctrinated if you think its that simple you fucking retard

This guy was a decent artist

Attached: Adolf_Hitler_-_Wien_Oper.jpg (898x653, 94K)

>only artist picked up by Jews can pick up and instrument or sing
And get famous.

Some start out smaller and get bigger then change. Taylor swift is somewhat of an example.

Savatage was based and Christpilled/clownpilled before Jow Forums even existed.

Guttermouth

It's not about right or left, it's that Jews are skilled with Music

Kanye west is conservative. Theres pleanty of interviews with musicians who refuse to get political. Who say theyll be ostracized so its safe to assume theyre conservative.

>and yet the few % that make it end up FUCKING RUNNING YOUR CULTURE.

It's a bit of luck, talent, and sucking the right dicks.

Infinite monkey theorem -- a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type any given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare

Infante shitlib theorem -- an infinite amount of shitlibs, plucking on the strings of infinite guitars, harmonizing vocals, producing beats, etc. will eventually produce a handful that get picked up by the major producers and labels.

Attached: Oliver-Hammond[1].jpg (588x421, 39K)

>There are very few openly conservative people in any of the entertainment industries.

if the number for 50/50 then blacklisting them would be detrimental to the industry. sure exceptions exist but what i am ultimately saying is trust conservatives by and large lack the brain structure that allows them to be creative.
the small amount that are creative and conservative end up making that small percentage of cons who fill the ranks of the entertainment industry.

btw there is nothing preventing texas or tennessee from creating their own hollywood. if china and india. 3rd world shit countries could do it why couldnt cons create their own hollywood.

chris pratt
LOLOLOL
that dude is a phoney christian, and caves to pressure
but lets say he is

WOW CLAP ONE GUY

Do you think there there any good country singers?
How about gospel?
If you're limiting yourself to rock and roll (a genre that pushes edginess) and pop music (designated by Jewish tastemakers), you're going to find a dearth of conservative voices.

Do you think Wagner was a good artist, or Handel?

I cant easily name the liberals. I know taylor swift is a liberal. The rest are irrelivant niggers with retarded names.

again you guys are proving my point

i said
you will have exceptions
and TAYTAY isnt a conservative
and i doubt kayne west is either.

Just look for musicians who never talk about politics - those are the conservatives. They’re usually smart enough to keep their mouths shut. I’m sure some even lie, and pretend to be lefties.

Hey OP, Name a woman that invented a musical instrument....

Attached: CD8baLMUsAA3mKI.jpg (383x367, 31K)

I’d rather not know the politics of bands I listen to.

Nobody gives a fuck about fucking Wagner dude.

>Called the bugmen "subhuman"

Morrissey is /ourguy/ for sure.

Attached: moz.jpg (600x469, 48K)

Attached: 1563746389247.jpg (615x409, 37K)

E ve is pretty based
>secret about that girl
guy gets redpilled on women
>dramaturgy
"remember when you saw that they were nearing their end?
It looked like they were laughing at the pain they were in,
but what did they see, oh really what could it be?
Well, take a breath, 'cuz you're needed, so come on"
>tokyo ghetto
guy has a mental breakdown due to modern societies' expectations of men

I'm saying she was before she got big.

Retard. I bet you think the bully wanted to be your friend too.

He wasnt concern trolling he was actually conserned.

Destroys your argument...”yeah but that one doesn’t count” ...your a fucking faggot

Attached: 13ECBA4D-3385-4F89-B70F-56360B954F23.jpg (625x415, 34K)

You don't identify many artists as conservative because they simply don't put their political opinions out there. You think that ultra-liberal record producers and others in media promote artists that are openly conservative? Even the modern country music scene is hard to break into if you're too identifiably rightwing.

Attached: Cringe.jpg (2000x2000, 892K)

based aus

>American website
>Literally a mongolians throat singing forum
Kys

Read more of him, he is not based at all

Dave Mustaine, Neil Peart (Rush), Stryper, Morrisey (The Smiths), and Ted Nugent come to mind as popular ones, just off the top of my head. They're ideologically a mixed bag.

With less popular genres you have the whole skinhead punk thing, a good chunk of black metal, a good chunk of dungeon synth, and fashwave. I'm sure basically all of pre-modern classical composers would be considered conservative by today's standards.

Then there's all the "implicitly conservative" stuff dealing with things like the glorification of history or religion, ethnic metal bands, and so forth. The members may or may not be conservative, but they promote the aesthetic and underlying motivations of conservatism. (John Bowden wrote a book on this phenomenon in film called "Pulp Fascism".) Sabaton, Amon Amarth, Symphony X, and Eluveitie are favorites in that category.

Oh, and country music, bluegrass, any ethnic traditional music really, or anything that incorporates ethnic traditional music in a respectful way. Even folk punk, though it's totally leftist, perpetuates conservatism with it's style.

Because artists are faggots and there are no conservative faggots.

Why do conservatives build better machines?

Frank Zappa was also somewhat conservative.

seething at getting btfo so hard itt

Attached: 2f7.jpg (200x169, 7K)

>conservative music
feels like a /mu/ thread but fuckit
The Kinks, QotSA, Megadeth, Aerosmith, Kid Rock, Alice Cooper, Ramones, Styx, Rush
Nigger please with this shit

A lot of (European, not the hyperleftist American strain) black metallers are right wing, and not stupid ones like Varg. My suspicion is many doom/death metallers are as well.
Anyone who visits /mu/ knows all about Morrisey the anti-immigrant Brit. Billy Corgan is fairly right wing as well.
I love 90s altrock from shoegaze to grunge to girl groups, but have no illusions about the vast majority of it being leftist, which is fine.

japan has a thriving music industry and almost zero leftism

Youre faggots. Faggots are leftists.

Not if the public is fine with being entertained by popcorn flicks.

How about you name one movie that was made in the last 5-years that you believe people will be watching 100-years from now.

rush makes songs about fags and leftie lyric shit like the trees

the music's good though

Muh boy bands are conservative.

tell that to the romans and greeks

Me

Theyd throw you to the lions for calling them faggots.

Theyd put your boy bands on a burning stake.

How would you classify QotSA as right wing? I've always liked them at a distance, but never detected anything political about them. Just curious.

and then fuck little boys in the butt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes

the only music i ever listen to is classical and military marches. how does it feel to be a normoid
?

Not exactly conservative, but Noodles isn't a leftist.

Attached: dave-mustaine-1.jpg (450x450, 98K)

>The Trees is leftie
sure if you ignore "And the trees are all kept equal By hatchet, Axe, And saw" which clearly speaks against the "noble law," making it an anti union message which is a right wing view.

Attached: Dont+know+why+this+had+downvotes+its+funny+_f4d26438be9439174d82330b801e3945.jpg (600x375, 38K)

>look. This small group of faggots represent the entirety of greeks and romans.
You sure you want to go that route? Because you're looking pretty gay yourself.

Wagner

>Ramones
Nani?
Neil Peart was a Randian at one point, but not anymore. I think the ending of the trees was supposed to be the bad end though.

Metal is based. Not like death metal, which isn't even music, but metal that's actually good. FFDP, Sabaton (minus the anti Hitler stuff), etc. Tom.MacDonald is half based, if you like rap.

Thats not an artist thats a composer.

really? I always saw that song as hyper commie

bro, denying the prevalence of fag shit in ancient greece is a hill you can die on if you want

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Greece

even more ironic is you attacking japan when gay marriage is outlawed there, from a flag where gay marriage is celebrated

It's primarily Homme who would more be a republican voter than a democrat and described himself as a fallen libertarian. He's pretty much libertarian right by how he described himself which is the same as his bandmate in EoDM

amon armarth are libtards