How can I fight degeneracy as a degenerate mutt myself?

How can I fight degeneracy as a degenerate mutt myself?

Attached: 693D16AD-D27E-45F5-9D45-8C848E892DEF.jpg (400x524, 104K)

Gimme your racial breakdown ?

Are you Black or Spic or what?

Lets see them titties

>Degeneracy
Nice try but only crackheads use that word

By not acting like a degenerate. Really if minorities acted like white people there would be nothing putting whites above minorities, the problem is they often listen to degenerate music, do degenerate drugs, have degenerate sex, and make degenerate children

25% west African , 75% white (British polish and German)

But acting white (which I do, because I was raised by whites) won’t make that much of a difference because if white Americans finally rise up and fight for their identity, I’ll obviously be pigeonholed with the rest of the beaners and Arabs and Jews, despite identifying and empathIzing with their cause. So my goal is to help them preemptively, while I still can.

But if whites don’t actually get their shit together, the world is pretty much fucked and “acting white” won’t do shit.

Damn dead thread.

Bumping once for hope.

She's so repulsive its sexy.

Imagine how big and wide those nipples are

Post pics

first you must fight your own degeneracy, then you can help others

You are the company that you keep

Don't associate with degenerates

>tattoos
instantly dropped

Sorry fren

Attached: A2A019BF-F145-4417-B87D-7DC45D48D243.jpg (460x276, 24K)

Attached: image-1.jpg (986x976, 152K)

Attached: 5d38fdfadf048d373100001c.jpg (284x697, 41K)

Self forever sleep...

Nah, just dont be a fucking degenerate.

Do not be afraid, honorary aryans exist. I'm friends with a coon who's the only nigger in my country who grew up in a white neighbourhood doesn't expect to get shit from mr. whitey and we've voted to make him an honorary white.

>AYO white boy. Come eat big momma's pussy

I wish, but I'm more than certain this bitch has taken for penis than she can count.

For one thing, simply by not getting thrown in jail, getting married, having kids, and raising them with your wife, you'd already be doing better than something like 80 percent of the entire american black community.

I'd suggest that and simple things, like calling out white leftist bullshit when they try to use your race as an excuse to pass whatever retarded progressive shit they're pushing for.

>Redefining gender is an INSULT to cultures all over africa. How dare you try to force your white, western, urban BIGOTRY over everyone's else's culture. You're a colonialist, a cultural imperialist with a smile on your face treating us like children that need enlightenment. Get the FUCK out of my face, go home and RESIGN.

That’s dishusting it’s actually tar black

Lmao
Nigga I’m not the picture in the op
Yeah I get that, but what are some substantial ways I can help others whether they want my help or not?

I thought about starting a pro white yt channel but there’s no point in hiding the fact that I’m 25% blacked.cum, it would eventually come out and any community I will have had will lash back.
True
Rip when I’m gonna get merced in the civil war regardless
I like me a big black bitch like Maserati but I got some low standards my friend
Thanks leaf. I vote to make u an honorary burg when the day of the rake comes.

Fucking hideous.

Meant to say *you got some low standards*

Whites are like gamers.

They will literally never rise up.

Just be based. If you are super Black, enrich some Ashkenazi grills. If not, just be a positive influence on your friends.

>when they try to use MY race

I’m not gonna split hairs because I’m glad this thread wasn’t completely bombed with niggerniggeenigger, but something I gotta point out is not even black people think I’m black.

I’m this weird genetic abomination who has wavy-straight hair, an extremely white nose.

I probably must look like the first cro-magnons, a homosapian neanderthal combo. It makes sense because they mixed in the Middle East/turkey.

Also, I’m not having kids. Not because I’m brown, but because I don’t want anyone to inherit my families issues.

Bumping again for more advice

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-PSolGBzPlzeP5fBb.jpg (813x1073, 238K)

Attached: Largemouth.jpg (1209x756, 91K)

Final bump

Whether black people think you're black isn't really important. In fact it's an advantage in some cases, as you can get people to overcommit. Remember shawn king and rachel dolezai are still out there. .

>but because I don’t want anyone to inherit my families issues.

I'm not going to tell you what you should care about, but leaving it to the fuckheads who's smartest thought in the world is a flash mob robbery isn't going to help.