Do you have a mortgage...

Do you have a mortgage? If you're renting or living with your parents you're a manchild and your opinions don't actually matter.

Attached: 1563163273095.jpg (480x640, 40K)

Attached: 1563924718296.gif (335x230, 2.19M)

I have a mortgage AND am living with my parents
Fight me.

uuuuuuuuuh renting makes you a manchild how exactly?

I own 75 houses and 6 apartment complexes in Minecraft

PLEB FIGHT!

I'm actually paying all of my boomer parents bills including their mortgage. If I don't pay these bills they will die. They both refuse to work anymore but lucky for me I make good money.

>Actually owning property when the median home is losing equity like a fucking brick.

Shit's about to get so much worse that worrying about this will seem funny in 5 years.

Attached: What have I become, my sweetest friend.jpg (400x444, 19K)

Fpbp

shows you're incapable of settling down, spreading roots, and becoming a pillar of your community
>got "select all statues"
>selected all flamingos

C O P E

certified hoe moaner

I’m renting a super cheap studio apartment until I can save up enough to make a very large down payment on a house. I have a plan where as most people renting are spending much more than they can afford for a semi decent apartment.

I rent. I wish more people would live with their parents. I can't wait for the next housing bust to happen. Boomers banking on ever-expanding houses prices to subsidize their social security, aka welfare, through property sale. Guess what? Those kids who went to college who were supposed to buy your houses are so entrenched with student loan debt, you will starve and so will they. A great reset is about to occur, or total global enslavement. You sat idly by and deserve everything that comes. And so do the following generations.

Is this what you got for your $100K economics degree? Because you should demand a refund.

Boomers aren't/don't "bank" on house prices. They haven't been, nor has any other generation nearing retirement for a long time. Their properties are paid off and their assets are moved to low/no risk annuity style investements. This is not even close to a new concept; it's been going on for a long time.

Stop believing NEET millenial excuses for being a bunch of lazy shit-dicks. Your reset fantasy will NEVER happen.

Go do something with your life and stop being a faggot/pussy/tranny whatever.

>mortgage
Debt doesn't make your opinions matter

>mortgage
>being in debt is somehow good

I rented for years while I saved money to buy my house outright. I never had a mortgage and I was never in debt to anyone. I've never had a credit card. I've bought all of my cars outright.

Imagine being so retarded that you think it's virtuous somehow to be in debt to someone, to use someone else's money, to live in a house rather than renting until you can actually afford the house.

Pathetic.

Attached: download (6).jpg (182x276, 9K)

le freddie mac / fannie mae shill

>I rented for years while saved

Quit reading right there. You have absolutely NO IDEA how $ works.

Fuck off, and take your LARP about "muh cars" and "house outright" with you.

I rented from my friend who admittedly used a mortgage to buy a house. I paid him $500 a month in rent. During that time I was making roughly 80k a year and lived off of about 30k. After taxes, it took me about 5 years of doing that to save up money to buy a four bedroom two bathroom house with a two car garage. if that doesn't seem feasible to you, stop living in a state where everything is overpriced.

I move to a new state every 4 years.
stay salty poorfag

((()))

Having a mortgage is for losers. If you can’t buy a home outright you’re a kike’s slave.

Most jobs intake foreign labour, and the Boomer sold the land to the Chink.
Good thing my opinion doesn't matter or I might take things seriously.

>debt

a real man buy a house cash. what will you do if you lose your income? oops u also lose that house! and all the money you spent on it

If you have a huge debt for a plastic wrapped plywood shitbox you are even worse off, you are a bonded slave.

My parents bought me a house and a wrx sti

Attached: 1563170732612.gif (607x609, 821K)

Yes, I have a mortgage. But it does nothing to define me. What you, OP, are saying is essentially this:
>weaken or eliminate your relationship with your family
>pay interest to live alone
>or perpetually pay into a black hole for decades with no resulting equity.
What is your thesis here?

JUST PAY GOLDBERG

I have a mortgage and I think your picture of cuddling rabbits is gay af

>pillar of your community
Do lards still think like this?

Attached: 120492190.png (482x519, 384K)

Attached: 155251899962.gif (600x461, 2.18M)

Omg ur larping!!! Stop larping!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THINGS WITHOUT DEBT GOY?!?!?! DID YOU NOT GET YOUR CAPITAL ONE CARD INTHE MAIL???? WHY ARENT YOU WITH YOUR LOCAL IMPERIAL BANK?!?!?!!??