INTP blacks

INTP blacks

Is it myth of not? I think black women sometimes can be smart (also only on copy-pattern-programmer level) because they don’t care about hierarchy games with muscles n shit. So they are a lil bit free of Stone Age games of slayin, robbin and killin.

Attached: 34562A73-9ACD-47AF-84AD-49B9CA09D4FF.jpg (960x960, 72K)

Nigger

Yes, he is. But my question still question

I have had some experiences with educated black folks. Not sure if any of them were INTP, but I feel like I have met a number of ISTP and ISTJ individuals. Now that I think of it, I have met some black INTPs, but they were kids, so not fully educated yet. They are frustrating to watch in action because they have so much potential, but they really get dragged down by (((culture))). I imagine that this is what my teachers went through trying to educate my INTP self when I was a kid (lots of potential, but generally applied towards fucking off and doing what I wanted to do, instead of honing skills). So, the answer is no, not a myth; but, maybe they show up in a smaller distribution, much like intelligence for females.

>lots of potential, but generally applied towards fucking off and doing what I wanted to do

ADHD as is

I'm an INTP but im white, never ever seen a black INTP

Even white INTP rarety

Hey what do you guys think about Wayne lambright?

Attached: 1563914167043.jpg (1191x463, 105K)

I’m a Black electrical engineer and an INTJ

Usually people with such cheeks such pussies. The same Biggy chubby cheeks Smalls sang about suicidal thoughts. They are both looks soft

Based but only if Israel paus fpr ot

Im istp

Yes blacks can be INTP, and in the same proportion as any other race and sex because personality archetypes are more fundamental than both.

Myers-Briggs is pseudoscience. Kys.

>everything I don’t like is pseudoscience

Ok, nigger.

Up

Estoniabro where have you been?

Idk who you think i am

based

INTP comes from being a turbo-virgin.

pretty sure it comes from watching naruto before a certain age

kek

What why INTP specifically? Because the board is primarily comprised of INTPs? There are other introverted intellectually oriented personality types.

Also yes INTP blacks I'm sure exisit they are just really rare compared to any other race. I suspect even a large gap between Arabs INTP pool vs Blacks.

I met an INFP black once. He refused to say nigger and his main hobby was reading books. Very soft spoken guy.

Someone needs to do a scientific study on INTP personality pre-naruto.

The fact that you two didn't immediately recognize this is Wayne and didn't tell him to eat a bag of dicks dissatisfied me.

Attached: 1509636309167.jpg (250x104, 3K)

Assuming by “intp” you mean “nerdy blacks” then yes they have been known to exist. I used to work with one, he would come into work wearing legend of Zelda t shirts and stuff that says “classically trained” etc. on it, he was kind of a douch bag but he wasn’t like a nigger, imagine a söÿböy cuck just with black skin

Sometimes I really hate being INTP, bros. It’s true that we have Gandalf-like intellect and a broad sense of spiritual foresight, but it just means fuck all in the eyes of the average lemming who just wants to talk about football and barbecue. And socializing is exhausting as fuck.