How do we fix Seattle?

Hardmode: no nukes

Attached: Spaceneedleexchange.jpg (1238x1600, 268K)

Bioweapon?

We wait for the earthquake

>How do we fix...
Usually the answer is eradication

Seattle is an open sewer at this point, I think they'd be immune to whatever bioweapon we throw at them. Cut off their supply of Narcan maybe?

Judging by all the Muslims I saw in Seattle soon sharia will end the degeneracy.

cut off the heroin , they will either die, sober up, or leave

Can we build a big beautiful wall? I live in Lacey and visit stanwood form time to time. I hate going past that shithole.

Have the supreme court rule that anti-vagrancy laws are legal again.

chemical weapons would like to meet you

King County has more bars than anywhere else in the country and I believe in the world per capita. Simply cut off the alcohol and make it a felony to possess and shit will reverse in short order.

Virtually every liberal faggot cocksucker which is destroy liberal is a hardcore SAD effect faggot drunk.

Also deport or shoot every person not born in Washington on sight.

Attached: WAMAGA.png (850x506, 141K)

Marysville user here. Build the wall at the river.

How about switching the Horse with Fentanyl and thus:Too expensive. Detour I-5 around it?

>no nukes
Incendiaries like Dresden?

Attached: dresden_bombed_1945_4.jpg (1600x1595, 536K)

I'm 3rd generation Mossyback but was born out of state because my boomer father was in the military at the time. Do I get to live?

bug spray

Now you're talking.

Bring back Frasier.

Give them 6 months to settle up and move out... then the RWDS begin operation clean sweep.

Lol

Attached: 1563715804869.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

>fix seattle
Kick their sister in the mouth.

We can be friends nipanon

Attached: 1560389432922.jpg (500x709, 129K)

>NWF
Based

Attached: NWFgarrison.jpg (1296x1674, 1.57M)

Nuke them 50 times with sick dope lunar rhymes

Attached: Moonmawave.png (1080x1079, 1.39M)

No.

Attached: 1552971036016.png (390x440, 224K)

Bellevue reporting in.
Veto the sanctuary city crap and make anyone who voted for these new liberal laws be the primary tax providers for it. You want free healthcare for immigrants then you can pay for them. All their polices revolve around emotions while making someone else pay. If there was a way to vote feel good in but opt out because I don't support them, I would be all for it.

Deport all blacks.

Californian detected.

It's getting better..all the camps are gone. Where did they go?

What happened to Seattle? I remember watching movies with my parents and seeing that huge tower were very important fights were fought, I remember watching boxing matches on the tv that were aired there, I remember that city as a futuristic place where aliens wouldn't think twice to make first contact. This was around 10 years ago, can someone tell me what happened, and how?

CASCADIA FAULT

I have so many questions regarding this image.

I don't know how it happened so fast tbqh.

this is because of ritzy downtown vars and shit. theres fancy Macys with bars for the men and shit. Otherwise where the people live there arent that many bars. Ive lived in places with taverns and bars on everyroad. I do hardly any drinking in King.

City supported heroin epidemic.

Attached: 1559285024163.jpg (524x757, 102K)

The serious non-meme answer is to simply lock people up for being fucking drug addicts and get them off the street instead of letting them run wild like animals.

Communists, niggers, and mestizos.

>Too expensive. Detour I-5 around it?

And then wall it off and kill supplies? I mean sure, its pricey up front, but the savings in the long run are immense.

Degeneracy will stop but the shit filled sidewalks will stay

Get rid of the libertarians.

We could use those microwave crowd control things to keep them in, would be cost effective and efficient. Then airdrop in tons of Heroin.

I live in downtown Seattle and it's pretty obvious 90% of people ITT have never stepped foot any near Seattle.

Fix Seattle by fixing the zoning laws.

Boomer white liberals can't vote for all the SJW politics while demanding that no new housing or multi unit housing is built. They shouldn't get to enjoy white neighborhoods that have ever increasing property values while using the law to keep supply low while voting for laws that import an endless caste of brown slaves who end up in homeless camps eventually.

It's become one of the richest cities on the planet so all the red state refugees move here, fail at life, and become homeless.

a wall (of water)

Three words: Governor Dino Rossi.

Attached: 220px-Dino_Rossi_Official.jpg (220x293, 13K)

Most homeless are white males between 20-50. They are just deadbeat losers that moved here for the cheap heroin and lax laws.

>lost Governor race
>lost Governor race AGAIN
>lost Senate race
>lost House race

top kek

this guy is gonna lose a school council race pretty soon

He was robbed in '04, you can't deny that.

This. How is this guy still around. He's like a bad rash

He wasnt.

Firebombing would work.

In a nutshell
1. Mid 2000's see tech jobs grow and they offer high paying jobs for techies.
2. People from all over the country want tech money and think that Washington state looks beautiful (it is) and that Seattle doesn't have the problems that other cities around the country have (i.e. niggers and crime)
3. People from all over the U.S. start moving to Seattle, especially California whites who are getting increasingly BEANED down south
4. Population goes up rapidly, but Boomers still want the small neighborhood charm that they grew up with in the suburbs
5. Property values can triple or quadruple in a decade in some places. This doesn't hurt Boomers who are locked into a mortgage from the 90s or earlier but their children literally pay double or triple just to live in the same neighborhood they grew up in
6. Poorer families children grow up, aren't smart enough for tech jobs, and find out that working any other job really doesn't pay the Bills
7. Poorer people fall for the roommate meme and one shitty roommate fucking around with bills or rent means eviction and possible homelessness.

While were at it, we need a Slade Gorton like politician who can attract moderates and independents (especially in King County) to vote Republican, which could lead to WA becoming a swing state in the not too distant future.

Attached: gorton.png (848x558, 747K)

find a way to trigger the cascadia subsidence super quake. it would be like biblical judgement. i hate seattle with every fiber of my being.

Elect republicans

Only worthwhile answer

I think nature will take care of it on its own. Just need to contain it and let cholera and plague handle the rest.

ChekkkIt

>be me
>went to seattle in 2017
>smoking legal weed on the hotel balcony at 3am
>see 2 drunk white guys fighting in the street below
>the guy who is losing yells 'FUCKING NIGGER'
>the guy kicking his ass immediately stops and recoils in horror
>he says something like 'DUDE WTF, DID YOU REALLY SAY THAT?!!'
>briskly walks away hoping no black people heard it and would think that he said it

years ago i saw a similar incident in melbourne where some guys yelled nigger from a car, and one white hipster dropped his bag and started running after the car while his GF cried and his other friend punched a bus stop.

Attached: 683583579.jpg (640x633, 87K)

Weed is for niggers you nigger.

The word NIGGER is our secret weapon. They have no defense against it.

napalm

well if you aren't going to nuke it, you're not going to fix it.

Fuck off Dino, lmao.

A former federal agent told me that Bellevue is the sex trafficking capital of the country. Why and how is this

californians are as bad as literal niggers. i hate them so fucking much.

Attached: words_can_kill_fragile_people.png (958x540, 466K)

this aint skyrim nigger

washington republicans are fucking useless. they always run lame morons who obviously won't win.

Turn the state red is the only way to fix it. These democratic faggots are just creating a shit hole.

Can confirm its a problem. I have a friend that works for one of the hotels there. Lots of Russian girls.

Martial law for one year. Followed by a period of three months where the martial law is gradually eased. If all goes well that will be the end of it.

make weed legal nationwide
then they will all fuck off back to where they came from

I dated his niece in high school. She hated him.

That’s a retarded liberal mindset. All gun laws lifted would benefit the state a lot more. Fuck these liberal pussies who are cucking themselves.

Will Yellowstone exploding fix it? And destroy 80% of US whitetopia

BS. When were you last downtown?

Have to also get rid of idiots who just want hand outs. Faggot in image is a perfect example.

Attached: CAE2049E-8FE4-4D18-8A66-DBD5253FF3AB.jpg (640x900, 353K)

Prevailing winds are to the East, Jellystone won't do it. Maybe if we bait the libtards into boycotting Israel they'll have a little "accident".

yellowstone might not even affect the area because of the offshore flow
theres a big chance it goes toward the east coast
it might help us if it causes a lot of conservatives to move into the area because it isn't covered in ash

This. Just enforce the damn law. My boss saw someone openly shitting in the streets while downtown.

Tech jobs do not require any more intelligence than a mechanic, for example.

Change the management of the city as they are actively trying to ruin it. It's really the only explanation that it's some sick kike experiment going on in the open.

I would hate uncle too if he has consistently been a failure

MOAB

She’s a stripper.

This is the ultimate answer in a nutshell since Democrats don't give a shit as long as they stay in power.

>Just enforce the damn law

Attached: 1487626964963.jpg (600x600, 175K)

Seattle police refuse to do anything. Doesn't help they are the most corrupt in the nation

I say we start a nationwide campaign to encourage all the homeless to move to Seattle and eventually bankrupt the city.

So fucking goats and six year old child brides aren't degenerate activities?

Kek

I moved here from Dallas its suprisingly white here. I also dig all the east asians. Honestly an upgrade.

Asking for a friend in a Roblox server: how do you get russian girls? I thought renton/bellvue was east asian sex trafficing.

Tukwila just north of the Tukwila light rail station

Plague

Attached: SS.jpg (1280x800, 33K)

No, move them all to Tacoma.

It will always be terrible here. Don't move here.

Attached: cascade_feels.png (642x581, 90K)

There's more of those in recent days, but the Russians have been established here since they escaped the soviet union. They have their fingers in a surprising number of things while keeping themselves out of the spotlight.

To answer your question though, I don't know. I don't have any friends that circulate through that world.

I think since Washington is a liability state, whenever a person is revived with Narcan and that revived person commits a crime against you. You sue the officer or paramedic that administered the Narcan, sue the city that had the policy to revive, sue the county that had the policy. I think that if liberals believe gun manufacturers should be liable for gun deaths than Narcan and its users should be liable for all crimes violent and non violent committed by junkies.