Public Service Announcement for all Transphobes

Why aren't you doing your part to fight transphobia?

Attached: transphobia.jpg (504x750, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/04/06/his-application-essay-for-stanford-writing-blacklivesmatter-100-times-he-got-in
google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/37430957
youtube.com/watch?v=MmqNiFJyI28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not enough to jack it to traps?

I hate faggots and I hate trannies. This world is but a facade built upon decadence, degeneracy, and the pursuits of the flesh. I will see it cleansed with fire before the end.

Attached: 1558101626708.png (255x6776, 3.52M)

user
He/Him
I ,for one think the trans community is working for all underrepresented sexuality spectrums and all CiSscum should absolutely pay reparations for the millinea of oppression they have victimized the LGBTQPIAAREWNBOHGLMMOPQRSTUVWXYZ+×÷=/_ community with.

The cure for these psychotic faggots is androgen medication.

...or a bullet.

I’m being to grow more intolerant of these shenanigans daily. Don’t get it wrong, because I’ve got no problem with gays or trans. Whatever you do in the bedroom keep it there. I don’t want my kid espoused to your debauchery.

As much as I abhore gunpowder abuse one bullet or 2 is a much cheaper solution than hormone therapy to either direction.

Thats transphobia you bigot! You have no right to not expose your children to this lifestyle

I put mine on my profile. They're:
Master / Master's

Do you think he stuck his dick up his butt before it decayed?

I hope this fucking faggot gets violently murdered by a POC.

Can we call it transdisgust instead

Imaging being his dad and dealing with the fact he will never have a grand child. Like old man Greyjoy

If all trannies die the world would advance and civilization would prosper.

Attached: 1563664519029.jpg (1024x768, 290K)

his dad probably molested him to make him this way

What is this repeating sentence twitter meme supposed to be? Every time I see it, I imagine the person is imitating a psycho in a straight jacket rocking back and forward frantically repeating the sentence. It's almost always some really off the wall gay lefty brainrot so that doesn't help.

You don’t tell a person suffering from schizophrenia that the voices are real. Anyone who has body dysmorphia need to be treated mentally not by body mutilation. Fucken faggot you need to realize you’ll never 100% transition because it’s biologically impossible.

"Naw, we just want to acceptance"
"Now you need to do this, and this, and this, and this...."

Of course he did.

Definitely fucked him.

Some rich poo got admitted to Stanford with an essay that just repeated "BLACK LIVES MATTER. BLACK LIVES MATTER." up to the word limit. Liberalism is a religion, and these are its mantras.

sauce?

>Ay Tone, if men don’t gotta be masculine and broads don’t gotta be feminine, why do trannies dress and act like the sex they think they are?

Attached: 2C155BEB-F8FD-4E20-9759-93C1037EE48F.jpg (792x726, 326K)

Kek I see the original of these shirts everywhere, almost as faggy as those “IN THIS HOUSE WE BELIEVE IN” signs

Based Palestinian throws gays off buildings after sexy-time instead of paying them. Many such imams

Looks like he may be a paki, not a poo.
washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/04/06/his-application-essay-for-stanford-writing-blacklivesmatter-100-times-he-got-in

The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more. The charlimit is not an excuse to spam more.

Attached: 1563752142043.gif (112x112, 18K)

my shitlib neighborhood is full of those signs. really have to hide my power level, can hardly have a flag flying on holidays smdh

This is the most boomeresque post I've seen today and I'm ok with it.

You kidding? The world wouldn't even notice. These things are like freak show exhibits from an old time circus. They're fun to point and laugh at but they end up dead in a ditch on the side of a lonely road in Nebraska where not even the buzzards will care enough to investigate.

google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/37430957

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-235739_Chrome.jpg (1439x2828, 1013K)

If someone has their pronouns in any social media profile their opinions will be permanently discarded

Pronouns are a 3rd person part of speech. As in you're not part of the conversation so shut the fuck up faggot.

imagine not supporting the LGBTBRAAPBBQ+ community

Because they are biological demons that want us all dead.

Because I don't give a fuck about transgender people. I won't cater to or be a part of their self image.

They can jump of a cliff for all I care.

Gays have always existed, like in prison if there's not enough women betas keep each other company.

Women are naturally lesbianic to varying degrees, but also, if there's anything women hate it's other women.

Trannies are something else entirely.

aliens

1950s Education “Boys Beware”
youtube.com/watch?v=MmqNiFJyI28

Lol fuck you I don't have to do shit to appease your mental illness. shit slide thread posted 100 times. anyone replying to this without sage gets the rope too.

Sorry but the world would be a better place if theyre suicide rate was 100%

Attached: 3E37EC64-CED8-4544-B5F2-EADD81EB983E.jpg (500x640, 69K)