Betty Midler wants to fight you!

She's being raciest AF and calling us out of the woodworks. wut do Jow Forums?

Attached: betty jigglebutt.jpg (788x570, 228K)

?

What is a Midler and why would I place a bet on it?

Who cares what this greasy fat kike thinks?

Somebody send her pics of impeccably tailored Hugo Boss suits

literally who?

With that huge nose of hers it would be impossible for her to give a decent blowjob.

That was the cringiest thing I ever read (the tweet)

we are "boring"

But are we? The left are so predictable at this point, I know whats going to come out of their mouths before they even talk
>White people bad
>Orange man bad
>LGBTQPAJGID
>DIVERSITY YAY
>KILL WHITEY

Translate

Jawohl.

Attached: Hugo-Boss-nazi-forms-1.jpg (498x368, 36K)

>let me mom police the internet
boomers

I think that singling out @realDonaldTrump followers for debate in a public space is like college freshman beating up high-school sophomores.

>gatekeeping creativity
Fucking hag's top hit on google for "Bette Midler stand up" is a mashup of Sophie Tucker jokes with the added arrogance that only a (((princess))) can bring to a microphone.

WOMEN ARE SO GOOD AT COMEDY!

>we are "boring"
No. She is a democrat, who is projecting and lying. She got her ass lit the fuck up on the internet by everyone in the last 24 hours. Niggers were crawling out of the woodwork to call her a fat hag. I would almost guarantee she chased a number of these brow people right off the plantation.

Smash her fucking teeth

Attached: MidlerFull.png (681x883, 528K)

Attached: oh bette you fat kike.jpg (831x831, 114K)

If I retweeted a jew I'd have to figure out how to electronically wash my hand

kek

Literal jew hag who tweets all day from a Hawaiian plantation.

literally who?

What happened in the past 24 hours that I missed:?

imagine being this delusional

Attached: 1562277267317.jpg (827x1022, 203K)

>Humping a dog
Why do white people do this?

Bette the Bitch accused Trump of hiring "BlackGround" at his rally to make it seem like he isn't totally a huge racist.
she is of course getting a lot of shit for it and as always she can't seem to grasp that shes acting like a stupid fanatical asshole and not a rational reasonable person.
So basically shes acting like a jew

Attached: 085381801850483db3e439d33ac368a458f15aa64702855f8c59bdcd46278d6d_1.jpg (1080x858, 137K)

Fighting the Middler is bad optics

>Being on Twitter in Current Year

For who though? No one fucking cares about this stupid bitch

Is "BlackGround" the actual name of the company? If not, I'm starting my own company and hiring niggers to stand around for PC purposes.

I was banned from twitter 109 times, I know when I'm not welcome

Only if you have a little weiner

Uh oh

>)))white(((
Not sure if trolling or just dumb as shit
Or maybe you’re a kike as well

literally who?

Attached: 1543837090079.png (612x491, 69K)

There is no company because blacks just like Trump. Democrats cant understand that because they are so used to blacks being their slaves

Attached: 1559360780173.jpg (250x380, 34K)

Bette Midler is more mafia connected then Trump. I wouldn't want to be on her bad side.

She was super famous 30 years ago and now she appears on a weekday women's talk show with other people nobody likes. It's a fake controversy like everything else. The only reason anyone is talking about it is because she tows the globalist line

Attached: 1517774158828.jpg (750x1000, 143K)

Ignore her.

>name of a company
My sides

That's a Hispanic democrat user.

That's because even blacks are sick of niggers. Dems should have actually helped workers instead of criminals.

if you have a twitter cum tribute a pic of a horse and send it to her and thank her.

>mfw crying out in pain while I strike you

Attached: rare pepstein.jpg (720x1280, 359K)

yea out-of-work celebrities fucking around on twitter all day trying to land a top zinger are pretty pathetic. even if i agree with them it's sad to scroll through their feed and see entire days wasted on twitter reacting to every news story or little piece of twitter drama.

I remember Bette Midler from Down and Out in Beverly Hills. I'm now as old as she was back then.

Attached: happiness the face.jpg (479x500, 41K)

>bitch
Dude, watch the optics

cool story grandpa

She has awesome tits.

S-sauce?

>gargoyle jew
>hasn't been relevant in decades
>constantly whinging on twitter for publicity

how dare she assume her own gender

bump for this connection.

Attached: 1562944629308.png (300x300, 145K)

she's the wind between my cheeks.

Maybe she’s trying to talk notice off of her racist tweet from yesterday.

Attached: E01E12B1-A07A-42F8-AEC7-148946FB8040.jpg (750x998, 672K)

ah....so this is why shit's going down

she's part of the pedowood child rapists.... pandora's box is open, me thinks

Attached: 1564025423428.jpg (1920x1080, 1.07M)

Man, I sure miss James Woods' tweets.

Same.

Someone tell her that i want to eat her pussy

Yeah me too. is he banned from making new tweets? Because his twitter is still up.

They suspended him but I don't know if he still is because he said he isn't gonna come back to twitter until free speech is allowed...

Did you ever know that you're my negro?

She's not acting, just is.

>hocus pocus
cover your ears

Attached: 3636.jpg (784x784, 49K)

>She's being raciest AF and calling us out of the woodworks. wut do Jow Forums?
Learn to English Mongoloid.

And all the little leftists from the hive are running out to support her by calling those black people paid shills, or duped. They're saying that black people have no minds of their own and are led around as they try to do.

If I were black, that would piss me right the fuck off. It's the same how they call any black person who doesn't vote the way they tell them to an Uncle Tom. Hell, I've even read white leftists call them house niggers.