Are white people suppose to get a tan when its really hot and sunny? And pretty much become browner?

Are white people suppose to get a tan when its really hot and sunny? And pretty much become browner?
All i get is sun burns and red skin.

Attached: sonnenbrand-1-1600x1060.png (1600x1060, 390K)

Sun exposure leads to skin cancer. Sun Burns are your body telling you "stop getting so much sun you moron".

You slowly tan until your freckles blend together.

My family does, but im guessing you're really light skinned? idk.

That’s because there’s some tomfoolery going on. Some say there’s a “solar array” or some shit up there, I really don’t know and dgaf right now to try and remember. Uhh, there’s also some occult shit about a black sun/nibiru(I think). Other spooky Jew shit about how Saturn used to be the sun. What all this means, idk. I’m really just throwing out search terms for you.

the sun is unironically Anti-White

There’s also all the geoenginerring going on, maybe that’s making the sun hotter, and not cow farts or “muh 6 billion” chinks.

I only get sunburned and after I heal I get a very light tan, it sucks living in the tropics, so I try to avoid sun as much as possible

The sun is a racist mofo nigger for sure brah

you went too much too fast user.

I have seen people that are pale as fuck go to bronze over the course of a summer of working outside.

You are probably a redhead ginger faggit.

Newsflash- chicks want dark skin. Not white with orange hair.

‘‘Twas the Jews who told us to tan the first place

White people evolved to be white in poorly sunlight environment in order to store vitamin D (gingers are the ultimate vitamin D hoarders or whatever, it's proven). It's normal to not tan and get sunburns if you're very light skinned, it's evolution saying "what the fuck are you doing out of the north, all this Sun is bad for you".

Only meds get nice sexy tan. Snowniggers just get crispy red lmao. I always make fun of my Scandanavian gf for getting sunburnt so easily

The faggot leaf is correct for once. Go North, young man.

no. the pastiest of white people still get tan.

Attached: north africa germans.jpg (605x604, 47K)

The sun is a fucking continuous nuclear bomb you drooling imbeciles!
NO you don't want a suntan.

I tan very slowly and don't get a very deep tan but I can spend all day in the sun without burning after a week of outdoors.

I get tanned but it happens slowly. During these months I run for a hour during the afternoon without a shirt before work. If I stay out longer I get burnt. Unless you are super light skinned you should tan just do it slowly or go to a step up tanning bed a few times a week.

I tan slowly as well, but by the end of an entire summer working outside I look legitimately bronze.

Attached: north africa germans 2.jpg (500x763, 126K)

Sun burn is a radiation burn, you overexposed your skin to radiation. Tanning is your body adjusting your skin pigmentation to resist more radiation. You tan by exposing your skin to more sunlight than normal without being exposed to so much that you burn it.

tanning is degenerate and disgusting.

me too. its like all those retired old white folks that walk on the beach all day that look like niggers. tan slowly at first but you will eventually hit the point you really don't burn anymore. then winter hits at it's back to white again.

Sadly, OP is Irish.

You probably sit in the sun, get burned, then stay indoors for two weeks, then repeat. So you’re just burning yourself over and over. Tans are about the long game. They’re also a complete waste of
time and an unnecessary risk, but they’re undeniably a status symbol in 2019.

Go back to Turkey

Pure celtic phenotype here. My freckles get darker in the summer but I'm not dumb enough to stay in direct sunlight long enough to do permanent damage.

To answer your question seriously: northern europeans have a slightly different pigment expression than the standard melanin that other peoples have in relative amounts that determine skin gradient. Our melanocytes produce pheomelanin in greater abundance than eumelanin, resulting in the red/orange/yellow pigmentation of europeans, instead of the varying degrees of brown. Probably why old white dudes get red faced rather than brown.

I'm Irish and Spanish. I get red as fuck then I stay tan all year. Very strange.

>Tans are about the long game. They’re also a complete waste of time and an unnecessary risk, but they’re undeniably a status symbol in 2019.
Tans are a natural result of doing anything outdoors during the summer months. Tanning, the act of doing things specifically with the intent to become tan, on the other hand is definitely as you say.

That' simply not true. If your lineage is 100% white your body might get acclimated to the sun and tan a tiny bit and burn less, but you won't "get tan", ever. I'm not memeing or larping, it's just genetics.

>Are white people suppose to get a tan when its really hot and sunny?
You are not supposed to travel to an environment you are not adapted to. At the time of the year where the sun burns the most, and expose skin that has been covered for the rest to the year to the sun for prolonged amounts of time.
Many wrong things at the same time.

When I was a kid and had all the spare time in the world, I would start getting tanned by april, be fully tanned by august. Stop getting tanning by september and be completely pale by december.

don't try to rush it... i'm extremely pale but during the summer i'll usually try to go outside for at least 1-2 hours during the daytime, and doing that for one day doesn't really do anything, but after a week I notice I'm a bit darker, after 2 weeks even more so, it builds over time.

so rather than going outside for an entire day expecting to get a nice tan, just do like 30-60 minutes outside per day over a month and you should have nice results

By that I meant not get brown. Sure you'll bronze like old white folks on beaches but no one will doubt you're white. A while the person will never be as tan as a med

I don't consider myself white (also not a spic) but I get sunburn and it gets darker but after a while it falls off and I get to my usual color on winter

...well according to a couple genetic tests I am 99.8% white. mostly Scandinavian and northern German (~75%) The other 25% is celtic.

and I get bronze as fuck.

What are you ? Not white ,not spic ,Basque?

Hello fellow true white.

My gf is 100% med and she has to wear sunscreen when she drives or she gets burned. You are dumb as fuck

Tans are not healthy; you're damaging your skin.

Yet they are scientifically proven to be more attractive. X:doubt. Sun is good for you, it feels good

You're all going to call me a nigger for saying this, or a Mexican, but it really depends on your exposure.
When I was younger, and spent more time outside, I was very tan. We lived in a sunny state, and had a pool that I was always in. I was brown as shit.
Now that I'm older, and spend less time outside, I get sunburned when I overexpose my skin, aside from parts that see the sun regularly, like my arms, left arm much more than right from driving with the window down. But if I was to take off my shirt, and spend all day in the sun, I would be burned as fuck.
But I never used to burn at all as a kid.
It's like you people never go outside or something.

Attached: DucsXB6VsAILUZJ (1).jpg (960x1012, 111K)

Its not that, Sun burn are cells that are committing suicide because their DNA is damaged and will develop into cancer from too much UV Rays. So in a way you're right

Yeah what's up with blonde scandinavians being super tan, I've actually known several.

You have to limit your exposure, OP. We are like snow hares of breeds of ferrets. Too much and your going to get burned. It is part of the reason the pre-European Americans are red, they migrated north and south every year, usually keeping with the warmer weather.

Attached: 1564070745293.gif (413x233, 2.62M)

It might be because White snow reflects a lot of light back. Why do you think skiers wear shades?

Attached: rj_macready_the_thing_7387.jpg (350x494, 61K)

Just buy some melanotan and inject it, it's made out of real niggers. Also don't forget to drink your Africola.

you most likely have a near complete lack of melanin. best you can do is get freckly or turn a weird orange. best you stay out the sun. some whites possess some melanin to varying degrees so they can tan a bit. its evolution, adaptation, chance

I worked outside many summers I recommend 12 hours of uninterrupted sun the first day out and 10 hours each day for a month to get that deep rich melanoma glow. Have plenty of barbituates and alcohol on hand for any discomfort you may experience and for the love of god do not drink H2O aka Jewish piss.

When it first gets warm you take your shirt off and get tan then when it gets hot you wear shorts and your legs burn. Now you are Neapolitan man red legs white ass brown top.

If you have allot of moles, don't even try to get a tan, you have a higher chance to get skin cancer.

Fuck. One piece swimsuit tanlines give me a fucking raging hardon.

Because you are dumb. I see burned up tourists every single goddamn summer, because you tards don't realize that tanning is a process and not a magical thing that happens. The sun is a fucking death star in the summer. Gradual exposure makes you tan, not spending the whole day under it at a beach.

I had numerous incidents when a tourist comes here in say July, spends the day at the beach, burns himself into a red lobster and spends the remainder of his vacation in the apartment because he can't go out. Funny shit. In short it's one day at the beach, ten days of watching incomprehensible croatian TV. Price? About 10 000 HRK or more, depending on your location.

Domestically we refer to this as an idiot tax because you don't have to be a fucking genious to realize "Oh shit, the weather out there is 35 Celsius in the shade! Best to be careful with that"