US Military Intervention into Sweden: OPERATION A$AP KEBOB

"Sweden pulls a knife, you pull a gun. Sweden sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of hers to the morgue. That's the American way." - Every American

The man at the center of the A$AP Rocky assault case -- the man who provoked the rapper and even attacked him before A$AP reluctantly snapped back -- was convicted of criminal assault in Sweden 3 years ago.

Mustafa Jafari, Rocky's alleged victim, was convicted of striking a man in his forehead and beating the victim's face back in 2016, when Jafari was 16 years old. It happened on the streets of Stockholm, the very place Jafari harassed and assaulted A$AP and his crew earlier this month.

Jafari was prosecuted and convicted of assault, and his sentence ... 30 hours of community service. He was also ordered to pay his victim around $500 in cash.

Jafari was also convicted of 2 minor drug offenses ... one in November 2017 and the other in May 2018. He was ordered to pay a fine for both, but served no jail time.

As we reported, Jafari was the instigator in the A$AP Rocky incident -- he's the guy in the white shirt. Prosecutors have cleared him, claiming he was acting in self-defense.

Rocky, who pled with Jafari to leave him and his crew alone before finally snapping, has now been charged with assault and could face 2 years in prison if convicted.

Attached: Sweden Protects Genocidaires.png (774x788, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2019/07/02/asap-rocky-played-peacemaker-before-crew-brawl-stockholm-sweden/
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZrE_jwef-E
youtube.com/watch?v=m2OLIowzwQI
youtube.com/watch?v=9v9DzxU1J9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let’s take Sweden than the world

Attached: A32112CF-62F0-4F5B-B8FE-82AF33FC3D5E.jpg (640x400, 55K)

>We should help a nigger get out of prison because he acted like a nigger and then fly to the US to make more nigger music

Attached: Pls.jpg (960x720, 140K)

Successive fours confirm paratroopers.

Post webm or link pls, I haven’t seen the video

So is self-defense forbidden in Sweden? Are they really that retarded? Or is the video misleading somehow?

Attached: 1490737619484.png (680x425, 43K)

I'm just here for the hilarity. I don't read swedish news, but this feels like the first time many swedish normies are getting to see the problems with the New Swedes.

Black american superstars thinking sweden is racist and vowing a boycott I imagine must enrage the fuck out of Swedish progressives. The assblasted white nationalists, some of who act like they're personally betrayed, when this shit is very predictable. The parts of Black twitter that alternate between saying EXACTLY what trump says, bashing trump, and being pissed off about muslims.

It's all golden.

Funny thing is with on call i could get asap out of jail probably. Im related to the prime minister. Feels good having more power than trump.

pussy trump aint gonna do shit. he called and Sweden told him to BTFO. biggest pussy than Jimmy Carter

Self defense uses the that "proportional force" bullshit, where you have to psychically predict exactly how much force it takes to use to stop someone, and not use any more.

Remember that the video is from rocky's crew, so there may be more shit to be seen. But regardless, it's seems like that for a simple street fight, this is a full court, balls to the wall prosecution by swedish standards.

Why did neither side call the police? It seemed like a long, drawn out confrontation. There appeared to be plenty of time to summon authorities to mediate the situation.
Both parties seem retarded.

Attached: andy-ngo-ngo-ngo.jpg (748x400, 126K)

We need to order a spec ops raid to break him out of prison.
We all know the swedes wont do shit.
I dont give a Fuck if he is a nigger, he's an American and no filthy fucking foreigner has a right to lay a hand on him

>spec ops raid
But what about the optics?

Swedes are pussies. obviously thats a crime

Afaik we arent in any alliances with the swedes.
Are they in NATO or are they too good for that shit?

Black americans rarely ever call the police. It's very likely they don't know how to do it in sweden anyways.

>Both parties seem retarded.
No question about it. Ironically, Rocky is probably in the upper 10 percent of civility as far as rappers go.

americans love niggers like it seems now

>WE WANT OUR BBC BACK

America is lost. More outrage over a criminal nigger being put in jail than the fact that America is no longer a white country. You mutts disgust me.

I hate niggers, but no filthy fucking euroshit has the right to lay hands on an American.
Only white americans can persecute nigger americans

Funny how when niggers are the victim it's deemed racist and irrelevant to talk about their criminal history

Prison in Sweden is basically summer camp. It will be a nice vacation for him to catch up on minecraft vids.

Awww sweetie. Hims thinks Swedish police have the balls to go outside.

Attached: Trials HD.jpg (510x640, 269K)

Niggers don't even know why they're anti-Trump. not smart enough to come up with their own coherent opinions

American and European mercenaries coud do it, together. Divide up the spoils, institute white trad culture and laws, deport Muslims, blacks, Jews. Import South Africans. Then take over the world. Easy peasy.

Kek your people are nobody in europe and if little roaches start acting up then they wake up on stairs with both front rows and wallet and phone gone

Agreed. No divisions when we're overseas. (See Mr. Baseball.)

Attached: perfect chest hair forever.gif (370x330, 984K)

American and European mercenaries coud do it, together. Divide up the spoils, institute white trad culture and laws, deport Muslims, blacks, Jews. Import South Africans. Then take over the world. Easy peasy. Just kidding. Whites are too cucked & there is no alpha wolf to lead them.

>the media suddenly cares about past transgressions of mudslimes

what timeline is this?

Attached: 108532154.gif (853x480, 776K)

screw your optics? we're going in?

Attached: Gay_Soldier.jpg (250x312, 21K)

In countries lacking conflict weak men have atrophied rights.

And how many burgers sit in your jails?
I could murder an Estonian and get off Scott free

>i hope no americans invade my vulnerable butthole like the soviets did
*holds butthole up in the air in estonian*
*waggles rear end in estonian*

Attached: 1 Car Girl SFW 1 censored.jpg (541x554, 418K)

This. Exactly this.

This 100%

The cognitive dissonance is astounding.
>muh sand nigger

At this point, anyone who actually identifies as an American is a mutt. Any future for the white race requires a thoroughly post-American political and cultural world.

yes good idea lets intervene in another country because they're being something i don't want them to do

Holy shit is Sweden racist as fuck! They were all set to lure back and extradite Assange. But they want to keep this brave American performer. For fucks sake.

yeah let our nigger go fuck your haji

Hey disphits. The American tourist was incarcerated and the Afghan migrant was released because that's what validates Sweden's globalist bullshit.

Go suck some more Haji dicks, you mental midgets.

Attached: 1 tennis.jpg (1029x2149, 169K)

Get outa here tim

Did you watch the video you brain dead cuck? The nigger and his “crew” beat down some skinny afghan for following them around. You don’t have a right to beat the shit out of people who follow you around in any country. Go suck more nigger dick bud, there’s still plenty here for you to wrap your mouth around

OP, is this you?

Attached: file.png (1106x900, 197K)

Americans showing their true colours, they are as multicultural as any other leftists.
That's actually comforting, I thought you guys were truly racist.

Come back and post when you can differentiate the verb "to be" from the verb "to do".
>t-t-t-they'll love me if i try to participate on a message board in the language of my colonial master

Attached: 1480691989237.jpg (536x536, 47K)

>spec ops
I think common sense qualifies for people like you. People got assaulted and harassed, they responding by beating the man to a pulp. They thought because they were wealthy and had bodyguards they could dispense justice as they wanted. Doesn't work that way here or there. They were supposed to call police but instead they filmed worldstarhiphop and assumed it would be over when either they were left alone or they delivered a beat down. Trump may win points for all this but this rapper entourage didn't show any respect for the country he was visiting, Muslim refugee scum there is beside the point. I hope it redpills some negroes on globalist priorities but I doubt it

Attached: alptoovfw6a31.jpg (960x1280, 144K)

I say let him go. Hopefully he attacks more hajis

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Look Fausto, in a pinch, we back our paisans. We're not so different, you and I, equatorial monkey-man.

Attached: Brazil saved.jpg (552x593, 58K)

>Prosecutors have cleared him, claiming he was acting in self-defense.
lmao

You’re calling a Brazilian a monkey while you defend a criminal nigger and shit on Europeans. You clearly have identity issues. What kind of mutt are you? You know the racism here isn’t a joke, right? Most of us are actually racist.

Criminal nigger fights criminal sandnigger, niggers entourage decide to kick him while he's on the ground. Nigger gets caged, sandnigger probably should be too. Nigger should somehow be let free because he's a nigger?

Its funny the tough guy rapper fags cant even handle arab street children-or their white guilt slaves!
Lol

Hadji lover go die
Fuck your argument

You can't be this stupid.
tmz.com/2019/07/02/asap-rocky-played-peacemaker-before-crew-brawl-stockholm-sweden/

Shilling agaisnt hadji coddling us based
Europes self defense laws disenfranchise Swedes and empower arab street niggers

Fuck you shill
Fucking fag

You should stop posting here until you know english. I went to Tallinn; it was full of scrawny pansies. A few even said I was "brave" for not being shy about small talk or something like that. Cool country but the people were about the softest I've ever seen.l

>LEAVE OUR BASED NIGGER ALONE!

Hahaha fucking cucks, like I said boys, if you want BBC so bad head down to your local ‘hood and find some

>you have to pick a side?
both these niggers can rot in hell

We should bomb the shit out of them.

>assange in prison
>tommeh rubbenstein in prison
>I know, I'll make a fuss about this worthless nigger

this

>looking back at the criminal record of a minority to shame them
Racists much?

Attached: nupepe.png (680x661, 262K)

people dont do autistic small talk here same in Finland and go out for night western uppity faggots get put on stairs regularly here, hence why every night 4 patrols patrolling places surroundings

I wish the Swedes would lynch the fucking nigger, civic Nationalists deserve lobotomies.

It's not that I like the nigger. It's that I have Sweden.

I know many want him back, but do they dare mention the other guy is a minority/Muslim and called him a nigger or said he doesn't belong?

>mutts once again conspiring to kill whites and undermine white ethnic interests

Attached: file.png (1235x650, 383K)

You don't understand cultural differences. You're just another brainlet living up to the stereotype of the eternally ignorant American.

>you are too thin

Attached: McPolice open up.webm (720x404, 541K)

>thinking that being a violent offender isn't relevant to sentencing on a violent offence
>being a minority has literally nothing to do with it
fucking moron

go back to Jow Forums

You can have your nigger back

I would enroll to liberate Sweden.

this is the chance you fucking mutts!
help europe for once and glass sweden
N O W
O
W
take germany with you while you at it

Attached: 1563533599944.gif (1000x1000, 471K)

>Mustafa Jafari

Quintessentially Swedish name

nigger what are you even

God I wish we lived in an Ancap society, I want private police forces.

Swedish government needs to hang all of them - the niggers and the sand niggers are human garbage.

Seconded.

The nigger lovers that want this ape to come back because he's a citizen are traitors and mutts.

>be afghan migrant
>stalk, harass and attack american groids who all have at least 60+lbs on you
>get the everloving shit beat out of you
Maybe the afghan shouldn't have been retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZrE_jwef-E

Dont take innocent americans hostage you ice niggers, hes innocent

All afghans in Sweden are like that, all of them are inbred.

All the Eurocucks would literally breath a sigh of relief seeing us show up to conquer them & instill some law & order

>be me
>secret squirrel raid on sweden
>Shoot Swede guards
>Shoot Muslim inmates
>Shoot Nigger asap

A great day to russia style a hostage situation.

>callin popo
what kinda faggot shieeet is this bruv

They also have gotten away with so much they've forgotten consequences. Americans, especially American niggers aren't going to take shit from some arab twig harassing them.

>be afghan gud boy
>stalk, harass and attack cuckistanies daily while getting paid to live there
>theyneverfightback.png
>think you own the place
>you do
>until giga nigga shows up
and the rest as they say is niggardry

I would like any government that isnt as keynesian and tax-heavy as the european ones, regardless of origin. I wish all of spain had the tax policies of Andorrar or Gibraltar.

Attached: 1495649686700.gif (600x282, 65K)

That afghan literally got tossed across the street. Shit made me laugh hard.youtube.com/watch?v=m2OLIowzwQI
Look at the afghans puzzled look, as if surprised someone is standing up to him.

Honestly I think Trump should send in the Navy Seals like they did with Bin Laden to free him. He'd instantly win the next election from all the good pr.

youtube.com/watch?v=9v9DzxU1J9Q

Motherfucking this.

Everyone I've asked thinks Rocky deserves prison time. I think he dindu nuffin. Are they cucked, or am I?

Attached: luluco_concerned.png (358x408, 228K)

The prime minister has no control over the justice system, right? Therefore, he has no obligation to make reprisal on us for fucking their justice system up for stealing our nigger.

How many Americans would it take to conquer Sweden? Hypothetically, of course.

On the one hand, I dislike nigs, but he beat the fuck out of those afghans, so on this occasion, I think he doesn't deserve jail time.

Your people dream of being American.

Attached: 18942.jpg (1060x2120, 271K)

ASAP actually tried to deescalate at 2:45. I'd have beaten the shit out of these smartass punks too.

>As we reported, Jafari was the instigator in the A$AP Rocky incident -- he's the guy in the white shirt. Prosecutors have cleared him, claiming he was acting in self-defense.

>Rocky, who pled with Jafari to leave him and his crew alone before finally snapping, has now been charged with assault and could face 2 years in prison if convicted.
God I hate Sweden. Why not just do the world a favour and execute all of them.

Attached: 1541493227871.jpg (576x1024, 67K)