We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Why?

Attached: 1526307066163.jpg (945x1417, 307K)

White Pussy Best Pussy

Gotta keep the American economy propped up

Attached: ImpoliteThirdBluefish-size_restricted.gif (327x184, 2.18M)

Listen here kiddo. Get an asian wife if you want. AS LONG AS YOU KILL THE JEWS IN MINECRAFT EVERYTHING IS FINE!

>Also saged mossad shill

Attached: 1563298382621.png (620x970, 468K)

So we can try and avoid a world of Chink organ harvesting.

Sauce on the boy?

I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO LADYBOY

>Why?
To avoid extinction.
>Why should you avoid extinction?
Because that's your goal as a community of organisms. If you need to ask why you shouldn't kill yourself you have bigger problems.

dude organ harvesting is inefficient why wouldn't we just grow organs like they grow lab meat in the future

Japanese people of pure lineage and northern Indians of pure lineage are of caucasian decent. Just a reminder I guess.

asian pussy smells tastes and feels so much better than white pussy

Attached: aznsupragrl2019.jpg (636x1024, 94K)

So my kids can understand the glory of slanty pussy

I prefer Asian fembois

she look white enough to me

Nobody cares about your wants, fagmo.

Asians need makeup and surgery to be hot.

I had some Thai pussy that turned me into chad thunderschlong one time, I literally couldn’t lose my boner no may how many times. She seemed sad when I moved away.

According to this theory, Nazis tore off heavy metal doors for flimsy wooden ones when they wanted to convert the rooms with no ventilation, above ground, and poorly constructed, into air raid shelters? Why not use the underground storage rooms that had vents in them? This is the dumbest thing I have ever read in defense of the Holocaust and I read about fucking rollercoasters at Auschwitz.

None of that makes any sense and half the stories around it are literally impossible or retarded.

do you like to drink piss?

>asian pussy smells tastes and feels so much better than white pussy
I too like fish

And yet, for some reason, we are ostracized and punished (by prison even in some countries) by questioning this. Weird, huh? It's almost as if there's some kind of a plot behind it... Like... Someone doesn't want you to question it because if you ask enough questions the lie will just crash and burn in front of the world that was conned in 1945... But I'm probably wrong lmao. Haha. Totally wrong.

If only all asians were this qt and interbreeding wouldn't result in genetically inferior children

It's literally no different, except that the yellow girl is incredibly easy to get to fuck since the racial preference is on their side.