BREAKING NEWS: Lawmaker who asked for Epstein probe threatened

BREAKING NEWS: Lawmaker who asked for Epstein probe threatened

ITS HAPPENING
>Jeffrey Epstein was allowed out on work release while serving a jail sentence.

Democrat state Sen. Lauren Book told news outlets Thursday she has received a dozen threatening text messages and phone calls telling her to back off from pushing a probe into the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.

Book said one message read, “Little girl, you better stop.”

federalnewsnetwork.com/business-news/2019/07/the-latest-l-brands-hires-law-firm-for-epstein-review/

Attached: op1n3peR.jpg (680x383, 48K)

Keep whining bitch.

Attached: crazy_bartender.jpg (922x709, 439K)

All the victims and witnesses who gave statements to the police about Epstein back in 2008 suffered continual death threats and other harassment. Police learned that Alan Dershowitz was funding the intimidation efforts.

If they try to assassinate a sitting member of Congress, they’re just asking to be hung from light posts. It will be very public, very suspicious, and I doubt people buy any kind of bullshit put forward by the usual suspects about this.

Keep pushing them, they’re shaking in their boots right now. This country is being taken back and they’re going to put up a fight, but we will not waver. We will fight on the Internet. We will fight in th streets. Will fight in the halls of Congress if we must. We will storm the mansions, the gated communities, the bunkers. We may lose a lot of men, but we will never surrender. The lid has been opened and it will not shut, they pushed too far too quick, and they’re finally realizing how much they mistook the pulse of the people.

Their blood will run through the streets, one way or another.

Attached: 859DB6EE-62D8-4EF7-8FF3-8B9500EAA9E1.png (913x895, 985K)

Tomorrow, I’m gonna call her offices to offer my support. Than I’m gonna call my congressman and seek bilateral support on this issue.

Do you have any idea how many members of congress, US senators, federal judges, supreme court judges, CIA directors, Generals, Admirals, US Presidents have been assassinated? Thousands.

Attached: gold-star.jpg (500x398, 102K)

whatever happened to that Asian lawyer chick who went on Alex Jones freaking out because she got too deep into the Clinton body trail and was afraid she was going to get whacked next

Forget area 51. A few hundred thousand people should break Epstine out of jail and lynch his ass live on CNN.

> nervous billionaires

Attached: 1545320395145.jpg (195x258, 8K)

hey it worked for Joseph Smith

Dumdumdumdumdum

Honestly people are only going to rise up when they start to starve because so many people don't see problems until its right in their ace.

You mean after they find out that the same cabal that is tied to 9/11 was hanging out on his island

You mena when they find the Clinton Hit List was encrypted into an Israeli Operation and ot was used to create a series of hits on AAGs, Judges, Senators, and Detectives?

You mean when they find out, right?

Attached: 911 FBI Contact List 1 Observations Template.jpg (2428x1426, 1.01M)

seriously I still want to know

just wtf is that retarded shit in your picture?
thats crackhead shit

lmao
These hoes were supposedly underage 15 years ago? They all look 50.

checked and agreed with. put on the full armor of God and FIGHT laddies!

Attached: 1555039066152.png (230x219, 11K)

I keep remembering different people like that--who went public with their allegations, filed a lawsuit, were about to provide evidence...and then I never heard about them again. What happened? Are they dead?

PRAISED!

Attached: praiseblessednumerals.jpg (592x436, 18K)

>mena
how freudian

The obliviousness of the general public to how precarious things are is astonishing to me. Try to snap them out of their stupor and they give you the "if that was true it'd be in the news" line.

she was the one who kicked off the if only you knew how bad things really are meme, but I'm drawing a blank and like an idiot never saved anything, elizabeth something maybe?

Thousands? Surely you mean 6 gorillion.

bump

ELIZABETH BECK THANK YOU!
Now let's look her up

59 politicians since America's inception. Only 9 since 1990.

it's a jew strawmanning because he's scared that there actually is a connection between epstein and 9/11

Yep... the fucking news. Opium of anyone over 50 and leftists.

>State Senator

Attached: Angela_Martin.jpg (350x467, 38K)

Pretty amazing to reflect back to the times when I thought gangstalking wasn't real. Doesn't mean the schizos are right, they don't gangstalk 4no rasin, but they do gangstalk.

State senator. About as important as a mayor.

Poor Epstine they should just leave him alone. He seems like a really good guy from what I've read.

Attached: 20190708_003425.png (1080x1844, 346K)