Whats the solution to the meth epidemic in the states?

Whats the solution to the meth epidemic in the states?

Attached: white Meth Monster.webm (406x720, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/z4n748/an-alternate-history-of-americas-meth-problem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mexican meth and heroin have destroyed generations of citizens ,,,That is what open borders get you smuggling..

Attached: auto turret.jpg (736x721, 54K)

Protect kids.

I'm a firefighter and the vast majority of addicts I've seen had super fucked childhoods.

After that mother fuckers need to have a job that gives them pride again. No more welfare or mindless jobs.

She looks like shes having a good time and bothering nobody. Thats the best meth head ive ever seen

That bitch is cranked up harder than a Chevy 572 big block.

Someone tranq the animal before she starts storming through the drywall.

Attached: 1563922583739.jpg (741x926, 97K)

Thats heroin

That's the heroin dance fool

that's booze, not meth.

Since we’re dreaming lavishly, how about one chicken in every pot, or whatever assorted meats we can procure our allotment with.

I didn't know they had a dance. I want to learn more

Legalize all drugs. The smart people know better than to take them. The stupid ones will die off.

Keep out Russians.

In my younger years I’ve done a decent amount of coke and every type pill ever. Doing strong opiate pills while drinking whiskey and smoking weed was just a regular Friday night. But never in my life did I even consider heroin or meth an option. It was one of those obvious FUCK NO drugs. Fuck whoever blames pills for junkies. The problem is retards with no self control.

oh but when niggers do it ti's called "dancing"

The meth epidemic is vastly over exaggerated by law enforcement and is way less important on the totem poll in terms of the opiod epidemic which was manufactured by Purdue rebranding the morphine molecule into oxycodone and claiming it was a safer less addictive substitute.

vice.com/en_us/article/z4n748/an-alternate-history-of-americas-meth-problem

I snorted dope once as a kid. Made me really really happy. Knew to never do it again and i havent

you gay if you wouldnt smash

trips

I don't know, but I'm hard AF.

You nigger if you would

>1 post
>fake flag

Regardless, this shit is getting out of control in most countries. Not just the west.
Heroin is also on the rise again.

I've had the best blowjobs from meth heads, some of them are missing most of their front teeth so its just the gum.

Deep throat guys, you never experienced a deep throat that comfortable.

Idk i guess we need better teachers.

math can be hard sometimes

You know the solution.

Meth is big amongst Hispanics and the whites that live in the same trailer parks because of the Mexican labs but its not an epidemic
If you cut off the supply from Mexico there would still be people making it in Gatorade bottles but even then the precursors are well regulated
Like the other user said heroin is much bigger because white kids start on the pills in their moms cabinet and then once their tolerances go up they can go get a bag for like $4 from blacks that traffic it in from cartels in big cities
I did heroin twice, wasn't my thing and I felt my heart squeeze like I was about to die the second time but I know a good amount about the trade of almost all drugs

Attached: meth.jpg (607x800, 142K)

Go to your local heroin district and wait around a while. I'm sure you'll see some dancers eventually.

Next you’ll be asking for a car in every garage

It's like she's possessed by a fucking demon.

>Doing strong opiate pills
You might as well have done heroin. The main differences between the two is heroin is cheaper and has irregular potency. Oxymorphone and hydromorphone are better than heroin imo.

>bothering nobody
Only a degenerate faggot like you wouldn't be bothered by a public display like that.

Is it a final solution Hans?

and also cheap labor

Kill drug dealers
simple as that

Attached: 3f65c239c8edb71debffd9533ca3927f2d3d5d2e525ddade9b586774e3314233.jpg (640x801, 91K)

Unironically remove all brown people. More jobs for Americans, less genetically predisposed degeneracy and predatory drug pushing onto disadvantaged whites.

Fuck brown people.

They die pretty quickly soon afterwards so it fixes itself

Unfortunately these people probably lack the skills to really do anything that they can take pride in. The sad part is once automation hits full force they'll probably be without jobs and back on the meth.

Bullets

Nah, Heroin addicts would just be nodding off at the bar.

Thats not just booze retard.

It's hard trying to nut when the bitch you're fucking is OD'ing. Fucking a corpse really kills my boner. The few minutes before that though, good lord.

Americans cost too much to hire

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

Attached: 1555080314921.jpg (236x436, 22K)

The saddest thing about this gif is that you can tell by her tits that this women is actually only 27-34 but due to rampant drug use her muscles and skin have deteriorated to the point where she looks 45-55.

Attached: 1563623829011.png (600x900, 803K)

Not when they are trying to fight off the grim reaper

Is this the new zoomer meme dance

Pretty sure they just "fall asleep" as their heartbeat slows down to nothing, no?

Taking a pill and shooting H is a big leap. Even dealing with the different type of dealer is a big leap.

Yes, nice honkers. Would hit.

bet she is a wild fuck

Attached: 1418028407557.gif (240x228, 858K)

Poison them all with cancer crystal.

>improves productivity
>boast confidence and awareness
>requires chemistry knowledge
>majority used by whites
is meth /ourdrug/?

Attached: Meth Maniac.webm (430x500, 1.85M)

Forced labor

Thanks for reminding me how much I despise drug users.

More people in magnitudes die each year of being a fat fuck who's heart can't keep up with their fat shit bodies than total opiod overdoses. "Crisis" is overblown

>public display
she looks like shes in a shit hole bar. thats legit fine there probs

Even in a shit hole bar that's not acceptable behavior.

She's a solid 7 on the nog scale.

fuck off nigger

You can shoot pills and you can eat heroin. Heroin was original sold by Bayer and is still used medically as a strong opioid pain killer.Heroin was marketed as less addictive than morphine. Oxycodone was marketed as less addictive than other strong opioid painkillers on the market. We keep falling for the same Jewish trick. Opioid addiction is opioid addiction. Pain patients buy Heroin to lower the cost of their medication and heroin addicts will take pills if heroin becomes unavailable. Strong opioids are remarkably fungible.

duterte