GLENN GREENWALD IS DEAD

>mfw Glenn Greenwald is on the hospital and had a heart attack in Rio due to cocaine use
tercalivre.com.br/urgente-glenn-greenwald-internado-as-pressas-no-rj/

PRESS S TO SPIT

Attached: rs-19492-20131203-snow-x1800-1386102928.jpg (1800x1333, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tercalivre.com.br/urgente-glenn-greenwald-internado-as-pressas-no-rj/
youtube.com/watch?v=4OCs-x8N47A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOSSAD

The faggot was a fucking CIA parasite.

Policia Federal found out the "hackers" from cesspool that handed him the Moro's tapes and now he was "suicided" by the Jew's Bodyguards (CIA).

Hope his site goes to shit as well.

PRESSED S

TWICE

Eh. Fuck him.

Attached: Beth-Behrs-Feet-3172217.jpg (1440x2560, 1.06M)

literally who?
QRD?

Who? Did he at least snort the coke off of ladydick boner?

The guy who leaked Snowden

.....aaaand nothing of value was lost

what a piece of shit
PARDON ASSANGE AND SNOWDEN

Attached: 1540711117441.png (1128x1002, 105K)

Was he celebrating the whole Russia/Collusion thing falling on its face?

He is literally being charged for crimes against the Brazilian National Security lmao

the heart attack gun got him
frankly i think they should've used the brain shrinking gun
but whatever

The guy loved dogs so he wasn't all bad

>Glenn Greenwald
>CIA parasite
>constantly called out Zionists and Israel
Reconcile.

Attached: 1511939822636.png (600x435, 302K)

LOL

He's not dead, but anyone still doing coke in their 50's is playing with fire.

It's curious that Gleen Greenwald and Chelsea Manning were gays.

What's going on with the MKUltra?

Snowden leaked Snowden, Glen Greenkike was just lucky enough to get the files

>frankly i think they should've used the brain shrinking gun
You mean "alcoholism"?

well that is true it does shrink and damage it over time
but they also have a weapon which can decrease the grey matter by 10% or more
look it up, it happened
they literally can make people more stupid and easier to manipulate or control

Attached: 1558861422441.jpg (600x600, 35K)

bullshit!

he's been taking on the powers in Rio and they are been threatening his life
who even posted this is lying and working for those forces

DON'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT

Explains the massive push for 5G then. "Internet of Things", my ass.

I thought this was a Hitler thread, my bad

He's one of the few decent investigative journalists working today, but he's also a degenerate faggot so it's not surprising he spent the weekend snorting coke off some random Brazilian cock.

Right, so this was an overdose huh? All right, sprinkle some crack on him, Javier, and let's get out of here.

one of the few good journalists, but i hope he dies cause i hate journalists

in a sense, it "kills" the previous personality or degrades it, things drastically change
there must be a defense ready, they may use it on selected targets and rarely to keep it secret at the moment; eventually they'll get sloppy and want to use it on the masses, they'll want docile brainlet sheep herds

Attached: 1560465470458.png (644x942, 97K)

hello FSB

fake or false flag

Attached: 564631561561.jpg (247x359, 16K)

Wasn't Greenwald to dumb to grasp PGP at first? So Snowden contacted Laura Poitras instead?

Wtf wasn't Glenn a good one? Anti Iraq, anti deepstate ... Why do we hate him?

I saw United States of Secrets on Frontline too. One of their best pieces in my memory. Also yes, Greenwald ignored the fuck out of Snowden and nearly missed the biggest scoop in history. Without Poitras twisting his arm he probably wouldn't have gone at all, and we wouldn't even know who he is.

you country is israel you dumb goyim
america shill on both sides

Attached: 1556125316886.jpg (569x625, 68K)

Is there any better source?

Sorry I don’t speak niggerguese

who?

he is faggot dating a brazilian nigger with 2 niglet sons and he wants to release lula and stop the corruption fighting going on in brazil and throw the country into chaos just like he did in ukraine in 2014
if thats not a deep state shill i dont know who is
AMERICA IS THE ENEMY!!! NOT JUST THE JEWS, THATS THE FINAL REDPILL

Attached: 2343546456456.jpg (1024x585, 54K)

>tercalivre.com.br/urgente-glenn-greenwald-internado-as-pressas-no-rj/

The article says he was admitted - nothing about dead

The Clínica São Vicente, in Gávea, Rio de Janeiro, confirmed to free Tuesday at the dawn of this Friday (26/7), that Glenn Edward Greenwald, journalist of Intercept, was admitted there in a hurry and then transferred to the Hospital Samaritano, in Botafogo, Also in Rio de Janeiro.According to information from anonymous sources provided to this portal, he would have suffered a heart attack over the weekend for excessive cocaine consumption.Still according to information, he would have come unconscious to the medical unit, but is already conscious.Another source reported that he has a history of hospitalization at Clínica São Vicente for drug abuse.Until the end of this matter, by telephone contact, the Samaritan Hospital refused to inform if he is still there.

>He is literally being charged for crimes against the Brazilian National Security lmao
yea heard about this like 2 weeks ago, now this. wtf.

dont believe

I'm more of the anti-embiggening penis pump myself.

saved tnx.

I don't mean to be a shill but aren't both sides in Ukraine corrupt as hell?

>heart attack over the weekend for excessive cocaine consumption
yea. not buying it. even if it was the story, media and their govt handlers lie so much its impossible to believe its not a hit anymore

ur welcome, gopnik

I am a cam guy and can confirm that Glenn Greenwald is an extreme drug user. He paid me $300 on PayPal one time many years ago to call him a faggot and other names while I had to watch him do crack cocaine via Skype

I knew this would happen sooner or later

as far as i know viktor yanukovych was pro russia and anti-EU, murica cant have that

Attached: 784651254165213.jpg (1314x1085, 161K)

its strange.
3 hours ago this story hit. he is confimed not dead. mabe the retarded right (yeah brazil has one its called olavista retarded sect) is trying to destroy his image by playing the most low possible fight. fucking hate those olavistas.

agree - he knows too much ...

haven't found anything that confirms a death though

check flag again hue hue

>tercalivre.com.br/urgente-glenn-greenwald-internado-as-pressas-no-rj/

Google Translate:

At Clínica São Vicente, in Gávea, Rio de Janeiro, it was confirmed to Terça Livre in the early morning that it was sixth-feira (26/7), that Glenn Edward Greenwald, journalist of Intercept, was admitted to the press and then transferred to Samaritan Hospital, not Botafogo, also not Rio de Janeiro.

According to information from anonymous sources supplied to this portal, the third party is not infarcted at the end of the week, due to excessive cocaine consumption. It provides second information, the cheated unconscious to the medical unit, but is more aware.

Another source reported that the historical has internments at the Sao Vicente Clinic for drug abuse.

Until the end of this matter, by telephone contact, or Samaritano Hospital declined to inform if the is still there.

slovenia, slavic and gemanic people
m i wrong?

This dude was controlled. He seemed legit on some subjects but distracted ALWAYS from Israel and aggressively defended the 9/11 bombing even getting Abby Martin to drop it

t. mortadela

i think he just had a hart atack since he is in heavy fire now that his source was arrested :

this week a hacker was arrested for hacking into justice minister cellphone, economy minister phone and also the presidents.

he was a confirmed sauce from greenwald story. he was probably get arrested after this arrest and got this heart attack probably. imagine that dude in a fucking brazilian prision. lel.

While it could be an assasination he is also a degenerate faggot, they frequently OD or suicide.

lets apply some logic :

>a person does not like Olavo de Carvalho.

>Literal Lula.

i think it adds up.
lemme grab that che tshirt and that weed and fuck some feminists.

Ohhhh shit. Why would you be staying in Brazil after that went down?

Gay and fake

mabe i cant get out. where should i go ? venezuela ? argentina ? mabe jumping over the USA wall ? dunno bro it seems comfy here.

Sure Jan

S

everybody in brazil in retarded, bolso right, mbl right, novo right, all the left, these are all the same level of dumb, thats the fate of a 83 average iq nation.

GG confirmed the hacker as a source? Even if he confirmed before hacker was arrested, it makes no sense for him to do that. UNLESS someone was setting up GG via the hacker.

the capchas here are f-ing ridic

>Wtf wasn't Glenn a good one? Anti Iraq, anti deepstate ... Why do we hate him?
Glenn was one of the few good ones, along with Seymour Hersch. He may have been a gay lefty jew but he was a gay lefty jew that tried to have principles and integrity. Even if he was about the opposite of Jow Forums on policy issues, I think he was on our side in other ways. He called out deepstate warmongering shenanigans wrt Libya and Syria. He called bullshit on Russiagate almost immediately.

F

Attached: 41D7jyZcU1L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (231x346, 24K)

>and he wants to release lula and stop the corruption fighting going on in brazil
He's a lefty. But compared to most lefties he is practically Mother Teresa

the glow niggers are glowing in this thread

Attached: 1563749689174.png (691x603, 79K)

checked and thispilled

ur fuckin stupid

Snowden was CIA acting against NSA. Assange is our guy.

"hacker", he hacked every single person inside the lavajato and politicians from the current government, hackers have superpowers now?
these people were using american apps to communicate
glenn greenwald, pierre omidyar, silicon valley, lefties, leaked data, just like the revolution of ukraine 2014, the lefties are the only ones profiting from all of this.
this whole story glows in the dark

Attached: 1563932375389.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

>Snowden was CIA acting against NSA
i swear some hueposters sound legit connected to intel with some of the "theories" they drop

youtube.com/watch?v=4OCs-x8N47A
not our theories, its american

Oooooh it was not cocaine
Fuck with glowies, we fuck yoy right back :)
PS: he's also a kiddie diddler

What is this photo?

This
Snowden is a CIA/MOSSAD asset

Fake news!

That's what you get when you leak conversations trying to stir the public with disinfo

this is the "hacker"

Attached: brazilian hacker.jpg (600x295, 48K)

HEUEHUEUEHEUEHEHUEHEHEHEHHEUEUEUUEUHEUEUEHHEUEUUEUUEUEHUEHEHEUUEHHEHEHEHHEUEUEUEUEUUEUUEUEUUEUEUEUEUUEEJHEEJEJEUEHEHHEH

Glenn is a pedo

>kike calling out Israel
Press x to doubt

Attached: 1563717995270.jpg (758x1024, 83K)

He called it out as bullshit before it fell on its face.

I might diverge from Jow Forums here but I respect him as a journalist despite his being a blatant leftist.

Found the kike
Glennwald is a pedo leftie scum that thought he was above the HUE intel agencies
Guess he was wrong

You are either a complete brainlet or a terrible shill
Either way... you need to go back

Attached: 1559571541149.jpg (1280x745, 146K)

1 Jew down. 5,999,999 more to go.

Because he's a pedo and controlled oposition
He tried to make the fucking country a shitshow with his 'leaks'
Faggots at the Intercept must be wetting themselves
I bet his cocaine had some other stuff among it as well xD

this shit was trivial back in mid 2017

>AMERICA IS THE ENEMY!!! NOT JUST THE JEWS
Nigger when we get rid of the kikes we'll drop them off in Brazil and you can deal with their bullshit

Attached: 1559748167522.png (1024x776, 80K)

A gay man using drugs?
Fake news

Found the leftie

>I might diverge from Jow Forums here but I respect him as a journalist despite his being a blatant leftist.
i think most on Jow Forums feel the same way. just the first ~20 posts in this thread shitting on him. weird.

Bingo
All CIA

F for his journalistic integrity and exposing IsraHELL, S for being a literal faggot j*w.

Glenn is a leftist faggot and also a kiddie diddler
Y'all are gonna hear about it soon
I CAN'T WAIT till this faggot get's arrestex here, suicided is too good for him

He's confusing the USA with your intel agencies
The real evil faggots here are the CIA and FBI

Any further details huebro?
This is probably heavier than it appears at first glance
>Greenwald IS CIA
that's what all the other faggots are missing

Attached: 1529953837877.jpg (900x900, 58K)