NIGGER HATE THREAD REEEEE

> Be me, married young dad with a daughter - wife and daughter can't sleep, due to some niggers outside blasting shitty rap music at 12 at night

> I decide to confront the niggers, I ask them to turn it down as it's late

> One of the niggers replied and said "You whitey can't tell me wat to do, sheeeit, fuck outta here, fuck whitey, you just being rayciss and sheeit jus cuz im black!!"

> Shoves me, and turns up the music even louder

> I call the police, and explain the situation, they come over to the nigger party, telling them to turn their shitty music off since it's 12AM

> The group of niggers chimp out and one of them actually gets arrested, and slapped with a fine

> FUCKING FOR THE WIN

Attached: nigger-hate-thread.jpg (640x480, 115K)

Attached: 1493493609993.png (619x608, 504K)

Attached: 1562196472150.jpg (474x600, 52K)

Attached: 1551916521429.jpg (1124x1933, 353K)

Attached: rjd65ianqhf01.jpg (600x791, 134K)

What bothered you, did their shitty loud rap music drown out your shitty loud circus polka music? You both suck

Kys nigger lover

>reeeee they found out I'm spic
>how do they always know reeee

>things that never happened

how do i report this trash thread

Based AIs, they automatically identify niggers as threats for the driver and try to eliminate them.

>be 7 years old
>realize niggers are fucking retarded and different from everyone else
>Redpilled at 7 years old

Attached: israel chimpout black chair.webm (352x640, 925K)

First off: COPE.

Second off: What you SHOULD HAVE DONE was buy bigger speakers and blast country or some shit to totally “own the nigs”, brokeboi.

Attached: D3C50804-A7F7-4DE9-8D42-8A51946418BF.gif (782x437, 115K)

Or maybe you shitskins can just start acting like responsible adults in society.

stop calling them the n word. Nobody wants to hear racist shit.

Fellow dad with daughter here, I can relate friend good for you.

Awww. Is Cletus the poorfag Cumskin triggered?

Sloppy job at completely ignoring the obvious question

Fuck off nip

t. amerinigger

Attached: dnaresults.jpg (1238x510, 52K)

This didn't happen. To many black hate threads lately. I think this is just deflection from
(((something)))

its the jew that larps as a nigger

>being a nigger
>people call me out on it
>tell other to act like niggers
>WHY YO BEIN SO RACIS, WE BE JUDGED ON DA COLOR OF OR SKIN, SHIET, WE LIKE ERYONE ELS, WE BILT SACIETY N SHIET

God, I wish the USA just went full nuclear and nuked you and me out of this earth tyrone, I'm sick and tired of your niggeing and my own country's beanering (which is also acting like niggers) I wish we get anexed so niggers like you can get beaten by police, or even better, killed for being a nigger, GOD I HATE AFRICA AND NIGGERS AND MEXICO SO MUCH

I do. I love saying anf hearing racist shit you ching-chong-nig, so fuck off