Anti-Vax - redpill or retardation?

I get that it's risky, but I had all my vaccines as a kid and I don't have major health problems. (((They))) are trying to make it manditory. Is it all vaccines? Are they all safe? Some ok but some designed for something nefarious? Actual evidence please.

Attached: 1554387797701.png (324x535, 111K)

>I get that it's risky
This is considered an anti-vax view.
The pro-vax people will stand by vaccine safety without giving an inch, and if you so much as question the legitimacy of studies for vaccines, ingredient authenticity, or necessity of the injection? You're an anti-vaxxer.

Now stop and ask yourself, is Anti-vax redpill or retardation?

Lets see some information indicating that vaccines aren't safe.

I'm sure you'll find that we've gotten rid of those.

every friend or family member that has ever gotten a flu vaccine got sick immediately after, ill pass desu

bump hoping someone has some information on this.

That's stupid. You don't need "information" that having a needle stuck into you and injecting a foreign substance is unsafe. You're simply lying if you say otherwise. Everyone knows this is obvious. The question is whether the benefits are greater than the risks, and the answer is always "sometimes".

Retardation.

Define foreign

How about rather than questioning the safety, shouldn’t you question the efficacy of specific vaccines? Last I checked, the people who caught measles in the NE, had already received the full measles combo vaccine. But hey, the fervent “pro-vaxers” always seem to want to avoid that topic in convesations, for some reason.

We don't do things like that. We are all Canadian over here.

Vaxes have a FAR lower risk than the alternative, especially with mass third world migration. Skipping Dtap, polio and MMRV is anally raping black guys in jail levels of stupid.

Just understand the risks and how to mitigate them. Track the schedule yourself, so the docs don't accidentally double up on shit. Allow recovery time afterwards, particularly Dtap and MMR.

And dumping them all into the same bucket is a retard move. Each one is it's own composition and has it's own risk profile. If you're within range of Little Somalia, or in NYC or Miami, you need to be more aggressive than if you're on some farm in bumfuck iowa.

Research "squalene"

My child is like less than 24 hours away from being born, wife's contractions are just now getting intense. Can't find a pediatrician that will see him unless you get all vaccinations. You have to BAKE THE CAKE BIGOT if you're an average Joe, even if there are bakeries everywhere (and anyone could make their own cake if they had the desire to), but actions restricted by law from a licensed professional can refuse medical care to an infant if you dont agree to their dogma 100%. Its coercion.

>cause migration
>provide vaccine
nice try cia

If the vax makers turn out to be pushing mass migration to drive biz there way, I would not be shocked at all. But the motherfuckers are coming anyways, and Guatemala is up to it's gills in DPT3 problems.

Watch for Venezuelan migration. They're up to their eyeballs in measels and diptheria.

I was skeptical and asked our former pediatrician for the vaccine inserts.
>literal faggot doctor plays dumb and says “inserts lol?”
>Yes id like the material safety data sheet
>”we dont keep those here”
>O rly? You dont keep medical information on the substance you want to inject my child with?
>Faggot says “they are safe and effective the only side effects are a mild cold and rash”
>Well id like to read it on the data sheets
>”Mr user don’t believe everything you read on Facebook”
>Who brought up facebook? If i see the sheets declaring this is safe i will have to qualms about it being administered
>”I am a doctor Mr user, I went through years of schooling, you can trust me”
>I dont trust anyone I dont know no matter their title. Im not giving permission until i see the data sheet.

6 fucking appointments like this until im given the sheet , lo and behold , ‘siezures, brain damage, nerve damage and death’ are all listed as possible side effects. Faggot doesn’t even say anything, just leaves and has the nurse come and finish the appointment.

They switched our pediatrician 3 times and they were all literally queers. The last one had the nerve to tell me
>”Those complications have a 1/1000 chance of happening Mr user”

1/1000? 1 in one fucking thousand.
If those were lottery odds i would spent all my checks on the powerball. Fucking faggots also seem to have some faggot affirmative action.

Theres thousands of FDA approved drugs that arent safe but the risk outweighs the rewards so they're allowed.

Theres a very very very small but non negligible chance a vaccine can cause complications, even autism. But anti vaxxers can't into math and realize dying from a 1 in 50k chance of a vaccine preventable illness is more likely than the 1 in a million chance of getting autism from a vaccine.

Although being willing to take an active role in researching the procedures is a great idea, you really need to balance the risks with the risks of not being vaxed at all.

You really need to be able to trust your doctor.

Of the existing available formulations, is there one that you would prefer?

Oh yeah goy trust your third faggot doctor we assigned you.

No they are not
reminder vaccination is one of the most policed topics on the internet.
Unironically even on Jow Forums where you see countless posters shilling for them while on every other topic people are seemingly redpilled
Vaccinations is how they administer their poison to the whitey and make him effeminate, drop the sperm counts, mess up the hormones.
Modern vaccination is a crime against western civilization, or for the more humanitarian folk, the whole world.
Kikes are also behind it all. Who knew....

Attached: 1555953101286.jpg (1111x981, 619K)

btw google has filtered every single result that might have had otherwise popped up in the results regarding anti vaccination views. You can find almost 0 topic on the matter by searching on jewgle with related terms. Not even the holohoax has this much policeing over. Also videos uploaded by parents showcasing damage caused by vaccinations are being shadowbanned on kiketube, Just lookup "vaccinations before after" on YT and you will barely find 2 low quality videos.

so then why do other ethnic groups receive too if its designed to harm whites?