WARNING!!!. THIS IS A VERY DISTURBING STORY

Buckets of heads & penises, ‘Frankenstein’ corpses found in FBI raid on horror body donation center.

Heads stitched to mismatched bodies “like Frankenstein,” buckets of disembodied limbs, and other horrors were found by FBI agents
in a body donation center that’s being sued for profiting off illegal trafficking in human parts.
A “cooler filled with male genitalia,” a “bucket of heads, arms and legs,” “infected heads,” “pools of human blood and bodily fluid” on the floor,
and bodies cut up with chainsaws, band saws and other instruments wildly inappropriate for medical dissection were found
during an FBI raid on the Biological Resource Center in Phoenix, Arizona.

Testimony from the agents describing the horrors they encountered only became public recently – five years after the raid –
as part of an ongoing lawsuit against the facility by families who donated the bodies of their deceased loved ones,
unaware of the unspeakable things going on inside.
“This is a horror story. It’s just unbelievable! This story is unbelievable,” Troy Harp, one of over 30 members of eight families suing Biological Research Center,
told local media upon learning what the agents found inside the facility where he’d donated his mother and grandmother.
“Who in their right mind… it’s absolutely gross!” He’s no longer sure the ashes he received in the mail are actually his mother’s,
since many of the bodies found in the facility had no identification tags.

rt.com/usa/465103-families-sue-body-donation-frankenstein/

Attached: Frankenstein corpses.jpg (1280x720, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2009/07/24/nyregion/24jersey.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_KfseD_w-wY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn. I signed up to be an organ donor, too. Is there any way to rescind that?

Watch "The Midnight Meat Train" 2008

All your questions will be answered.

Attached: epstein reptilian (2).png (500x270, 222K)

>cooler filled with male genitalia
Where are you keeping the cunnies OP?

Nice.

Attached: 26B88EB8-4E84-4AE6-B445-04F00AA0A96A.gif (183x293, 186K)

When you renew your driver's liscense. At least in my state that's what it is. I gotta do it too.

This isn't even the worse

I'm scared to even look for a link to it.

employees were all illegal mexicans I assume

Why would you do this?
Go get a new copy of driver's license and do not tick the donor box

Huh

Attached: 1552896434345.png (576x467, 344K)

Apparently in Arizona you could run an unlicensed body donation service. So they’d tell families they take the bodies and cleanup and use them for science. Meanwhile they were selling body parts. Presumably to cannibals or black market types.

>wildly inappropriate for medical dissection
to fabricate cause of death
cia niggers probably van people and use their bodies in false flags, all sorts of glow things

Attached: ted.jpg (398x338, 15K)

Oh Jesus don't be a pussy it's a fun movie

You think it might be that simple??
I'm sure the "medical" industry likes to get their fresh supply of "meat".

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-26 00-55-48.png (628x661, 152K)

LOL, I'm sure it is with such topic.

convinced my mom to do this by showing her that picture of all of the donor bodies hanging on meathooks like sides of beef.

This is also a good consideration

I looked into it in CA on the DMV site. I couldn't do it there. I had to write a letter to a third party and request it be removed.

10/10 documentary

I got $15,000 saying that the place is absolutely lousy with kikes. Any takers?

Pics or it didnt happen

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-26 00-56-55.png (618x615, 280K)

>More than 44 arrested and 3 New Jersey Mayors and 5 Rabbis for Organ Harvesting

nytimes.com/2009/07/24/nyregion/24jersey.html

Attached: Jews organ harvesting.jpg (811x701, 133K)

Post pic?

unregulated? well what do you expect?

Sounds pretty metal

Attached: 1549275388484.gif (500x269, 493K)

Attached: 1521646443914.jpg (1024x918, 148K)

exactly why I’m not a fucking organ donor. my organs are mine

But Comet Pizza and Ping Pong doesn't HAVE a basement, they said...?

Attached: fine.jpg (600x284, 49K)

What exactly do you use grandma's pinkie for on the black market? Like who buy human meat?

But... why?
Why go through the effort to stitch them together?
What purpose does that serve?
I can rationalize the "parts in buckets" kind of..
But stitching them together for funsies?
No explanation.

This isn't the first time kikes have been caught doing this sort of abominable shit.

Attached: jew organ harvesting.jpg (680x453, 61K)

>an unlicensed body donation service
And they thought nothing bad could come out of it? lmao
'
You need extremely rigorous protocol with safeguards to make sure donated bodies are treated respectfully and nothing weird happens. If there's no rigorous protocol, well, you're just asking for weird stuff even if it's a licensed service.

they don't sell meat, they sell mainly organs and skin (for skin grafts), the rest of it they mostly just throw out

Well, if you just imagine what kind of people might be drawn to a profession where you cut up cadavers. I mean, some of them are probably very scientifically oriented and interested in studying tissue and organs and so forth, but there are others who are drawn to it because of more macabre reasons.

When you renew your license in person you can have them take you off.

I renewed a year ago and that's what I did. The guy was gay and gave me a look, but I got off that list

Libertarians will defend this

They were selling s boys torso with not head or limbs for like $2900 or some shit

That's pretty good dough ... Sounds like they had dozens or 100s

Did he also try to suck you off (´;Д;`)

*sigh*

sometimes I think that the FBI comes here to post these stories to help spread the truth....but what they don't realize is that they manage to ruin our day with these horrors.....

thanks....thanks I guess.......FBI-kun

Attached: honk honk.png (2363x1456, 1.74M)

who knows honestly, I can't think of what you would do with a chopped up torso. who would even buy that? it's of no use to the kikes since it wouldn't have genitalia for them to mutilate, and I can't imagine that a corpse preserved in formaldehyde would be any good for a cannibal.

>cooler filled with male genitalia

Wait, so why do FTM trannies have to have those sausage-roll looking things?

I 10,000% believe that Epstein and others are reptilians

Attached: buckingham-palace-admit-queen-elizabeth-is-not-human-311659-1.jpg (690x706, 59K)

No, it makes it too chewy.

Israel is China and China is Israel.

Remember that when us cattlemen are sent to die in a pointless war to strengthen both nations and kills our own.

Attached: 1526647017161.jpg (255x255, 15K)

Probably just kept for decorative or sentimental purposes.

What are they doing with organs of death people,children?
Not like these organs are fresh to be transplanted.

because your body will more often than not reject foreign tissue, your body is more likely to accept the disturbing meat roll made of your own flesh rather than a random dick that has been sewn on. biology is weird like that

This is a very good question.

Attached: 1562890180583.jpg (701x1024, 89K)

Exactly what this user said.
You must be really fucked in the head to choose such 'profession'
>but there are others who are drawn to it because of more macabre reasons.

What you didn't like the chance to shitpost irl? I love telling the cashiers no when they ask if I want to donate to children. I'm a 27 year old man and I tell them "I'm actually that hungry child" usually get a cute laugh from the girls i tell it to

>they don't sell meat, they sell mainly organs and skin (for skin grafts), the rest of it they mostly just throw out
I wouldn't be surprised if they use 'the rest' in the pet food industry.
All get's mixed up with other meats of road kills and whatever is left from the slaughter houses.
Your dog or cat will not know the difference.

Guys I’m scared. Are the Jews in the room with me now?

Yeah i think you are right, makes me wonder if they put some fellow humans into the products that meant for us, i honestly wouldn't be shocked

Alefantis art centre

whats the problem?

Wonder how many fuckers were killed or experimented on while alive in there?

Attached: 7D437E6B-4F13-467E-9CBE-EBE69467E266.jpg (260x194, 5K)

P..pic?

Yeah guys it’s just art.

dont matter, who's gonna check?

We are so overdue for a purge its getting downright silly at this point.

Evil is running fucking rampant

Attached: 1429481729290.png (211x214, 77K)

Enjoy... tip mask to all fellow anons.

Attached: D59BF409-0B9E-40C2-9E55-9A915005C756.jpg (2211x2211, 1.84M)

LARP..?

All good bro, I pre-ordered your body.

I'll make sure to clean you after use.

>LARP..?
lurk more

>be me
>love to fish
> down on jetty watching OP sniff his bait, attach to hook and land fish
>**sniff** bait, attach, land fish
>occasionally through bait away
>WTF .png
> Hey Op what type of bait do you use?
>Well, user, I work in the morgue. Best bait in the world is fresh cunny.
>Why throw some away OP?
> Well, user, my mate is a practical joker. He likes to slip in the occasional arsehole.
Sorry, can't greentext for shit

Attached: nervermind.jpg (450x600, 82K)

Never ever be an organ donor...doctors will literally not work as hard to save you so they can harvest your parts..worked in a hospital for 5 years.

Body donation and organ donation are different.
Organ donation has a very small window of opportunity for a successful transplant so they have to work fast upon your death. After the surgeon has extracted your organs, your body is returned to your family. There is the potential for saving a lot of people's lives with organ donation.
Body donation is for poor folks who need the cost of the funeral covered/some extra cash for their family and humanists who are trying to be altruistic.
It is a good thing to offer your organs in the off chance it is viable to do so. "Giving your body to science" comes with the reality that no one has any idea what is done to you once you leave their sight.

That pic is fake though.

I'm against donating too so I don't care

>"Giving your body to science" comes with the reality that no one has any idea what is done to you once you leave their sight.
spooky

In Epstein's basement.

lol this is retarded schizo posting

Attached: 1564037788006.webm (480x320, 2.75M)

I found out that I had somehow been registered as an organ donor last year. I'm strongly opposed and was fucking pissed, and went down to the lisence office immediately and filled out a form to be taken off. Be sure and check, my lisence did not say anything but my records with the state did.

Absolutely agree.
Docs make great money in organ transplants.
Many docs have no morals or ethics, just see $$$ to be made.

only if you are young and fit, old people dont need to worry about it

thats not just docs user, thats most humans.

definitely its an art project, you nazi bigots

Attached: 1564043066940.webm (206x368, 2.59M)

and just to add, smoke and drink as much as you can, then you wont matter

It’s not though. The organ donation squad will literally start harassing your family sometimes before you even make it all the way in to the operating room. Your organs are guaranteed profitable when the ability to pay your hospital bills is not guaranteed wtf makes sense to you in a world where things cost money and more people just like you are born everyday? You’re a replaceable stranger to them idiot they don’t care about you.

DA FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>What are they doing with organs of death people,children?

making matzo and pizza

youtube.com/watch?v=_KfseD_w-wY

Attached: gimmi pizza.png (1366x768, 505K)

>"The agent's grisly eyewitness account of the raid was recently revealed in a civil lawsuit against the business and its owner, Stephen Gore. "
>Gore

Can't make this shit up.

DA FUCK
DA FUCK
DA FUCK
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alright

Attached: soangry.png (1366x768, 1.47M)

so who do I need to talk to to get a vagina? I just need to keep it refrigerated, right?

This is just the tip of the icestein user

There's no way this is real. It can't be real. At least tell me this was taken in some shithole country.

Attached: 1557785682055.gif (500x374, 2.19M)

You best start believing in schizo posting.

Attached: OrganHarvestingScam.png (1899x1065, 2.61M)

Doctors view patients as numbers since they deal with thousands upon thousands. You don’t matter to them at all.

I actually fapped to this....

fap!-fap!-fap!-fap!!

I’m getting all my family and any friends I can convince off organ donors right now.

Yeah the more I know the more and more apparent that blood libel was pure truth.

Fuck off retard. This is technically CP. get reported

>literally not work as hard
>literally start harassing your family sometimes

tits or gtfo

This. jew behind every evil shit there is

Attached: epsteinblackmail.jpg (812x864, 102K)

Yeah, but modern anti-rejection drugs are really good today, and if you get the person with the right antibodies, you can minimize it and get it to work.

Sounds like rich people are getting new wangs.