Why did Sweden let the Africans in the US down?

Trump told em he didn du nuffin.

Attached: AD8C0CE8-1ED3-4638-8D7E-1E23EF9D03B8.jpg (1536x1228, 255K)

arabs are the hip new violent protected minority

I knew he wasn't just a zionist shill! he's a basketball-american shill too

Attached: 1522841007218.png (1200x800, 18K)

and i hate them even more for it.

Afghans are not Arabs.

He literally dindu. Trump can only win if he pushes this political. The dems need massive black turnout they don't even need to vote at all for Trump to gain.

Trump is such nigger loving trash.

counting on blacks to show up and vote is a fools game

Because nigger broke the law?

Thats why the dems imported spics.

Sweden has let monkeys down

literally every politician in the west is a virtue signal now

If noggers simply *don't vote* in record numbers, it's almost assured that trump wins.

if he flips a few thousand nogs in rust belt states, he wins too.

Why are burgers so butthurt over that guy maybe paying for his crimes?

>defending yourself from aggressors
>crime
Why are Europoids so cucked?

The victim is an Arab with a criminal record of assault.

>Muh muslims
I don't fucking care, throw this violent nigger in prison and let his darkie and niggerloving white supporters cry and stomp their feet over justice being served. Ideally swedes would lynch all parties involved (pic related, Duluth was a Swede/Finn town at the time) but the next best thing is destroying a nigger icon

Attached: 938475938475.jpg (1895x1500, 294K)

Alledged aggressor.

the '''victim''' hit the nigs bodyguard first. what gives these skinny fucks such confidence to bop a nig 100+lbs heavier than them? like this isn't some random swede who won't fight back, this is a big nig.

Trump should go full political and say that that Afghan guy shouldn't even be in Sweden or that at least he shouldn't be walking free
Also Sweden should be boycotted

>video evidence shows the afghans stalking, and then assaulting nigs as they tell them to leave them alone
>'alleged'
So, if someone films me cutting your head off, is that just an 'alleged' beheading?

Those towelheads were clearly trying to pull a scam on the niggers, which is why the one broke HIS OWN headphones on the big nig.

Then they hound him for like $500 to replace it instead of dealing with cops and judges and shit.

Sweden is so fucking dumb. Europe is a completely feminine society. Those sandnigs deserved to be beat.

Attached: sverige.jpg (668x720, 81K)

Based trump sticking out for not just the kikes but also the niggers :^)

Attached: 1564102352601.png (183x179, 72K)