Qanon is shilling for the Epstein island game

Qanon is shilling for the Epstein island game.

Attached: FB_IMG_1564118405051.jpg (603x285, 24K)

I'll play it

baron created the game you idiot hes part of Q team

Attached: 1497280945693.jpg (1200x800, 91K)

Bump

>pedo related video game?

Grifters gonna grift

>expand your thinking
>nothing can stop what is coming
sage

I havent even finished the demo

Attached: pepe toad.jpg (1182x333, 89K)

what timeline is this again?

Kek
Major leagues now argie bro
Gratz mate you're going "mainstream", you deserve it also
When's the demo releasing?

Attached: 1563288609311m.jpg (683x1024, 44K)

>I havent even finished the demo
Well shit. It looks like you will have all the help you need to finish it.

Embarrassing (not for game creator, but for Q)

duude
you have been blessed by Q
now you have to complete your mission to redpill future generations
god bless

Attached: 1562392296673s.jpg (250x246, 7K)

>now a step away from being noticed by the Clintons

why not?
Baron is the best.

you seem mad

nice
clownworld 3.1

sheeeit

Attached: sheeeit.jpg (502x325, 37K)

LMAO based QAnon.
It would surely give a lot of attention to the issue and could make kids aware of the criminal elite too if the game were to get an official Steam release.

Clinton already knows you dumb glowie

how do you think esptein got beaten up in prison you dork
also ((they)) think they can get esptein out of that jail because where it is and they want him to make them more ((product))
the "suicide attempts" are torture and they obiously want him to suffer for getting caught
Are you stupid?

Good luck user.
Careful though that faggot that created pepe likes to sue people. Maybe avoid any direct reference to Pepe. Im not a law fag though

Im doing a parody of Pepe the Toad from my country. It's a lot older than Pepe The Frog from Furie.

Attached: Contratar-al-Sapo-pepe-03.jpg (740x420, 72K)

bro check in every day, i don't want you to die

Attached: 54756845645.jpg (484x732, 144K)

Reminds me the Pelzer game. Simply an arg larp. It's so 2017.

good luck. btw post more pics of it when its done

Argentina fren hi.
I knew the art was you the moment I saw it. Been a big fan since the Tarot cards.

Attached: Two of cups pepe.gif (225x540, 137K)

I still think you should add a timed bonus mission where you have to cut off all the pedos dicks before their kike lawyers get them out of jail.

Good idea. Best of luck user.

I kind of imagine Q as some neckbeard autist LARPing like he's L from Death Note, and that most of his followers would cringe for falling for the LARP if they saw who he was

Attached: 1564082469339.png (1361x713, 172K)

Bretty gud

Attached: 20190719_190306.gif (876x466, 273K)

its ok argybro. you'll be fine. Q just wants us to get excited for your game and get behind you, plus get more eyes on the message. Hang in there, don't panic! its a good thing

May I suggest that pepe get his mission orders from Q?
Maybe Q shows up like Morpheus and hands pepe the pill choice, pepe picks up the red pill and in it are his mission orders to free the children.
As pepe arrives (on James McAfee's yacht lol), a disney cruise ship is dropping off the kids who are taken through the loading door into the tunnels.

The faggot who created Pepe could’ve never taken him this far

q plz go

unirpnically based and redpilled

Argybro is best bro.

Attached: 1562461829425.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

>now a step away from being noticed by the Clintons

Indeed. Im an indie game maker myself, and I really wanted to make a trump RPG in the style of FF7 with Soros being the sephiroth type of villain, but I was genuinely afraid that if it gained any kind of traction I would be put on some sort of "list" for whatever reason.

Please put an anti-Q thing in the game. Please.

>Qanon is shilling for the Epstein island game.

>cianigger is shilling for the Jow Forums to run unsigned code.
ftfy

there he is! your shit got noticed by someone brother

This is rather unsettling if im honest, but shit I will roll with it.

Need help?
Characters: John & Tony Podesta, The Rothschild's, The Windsor's, Macron, Alephantis, CNN anchors, Epstein, The Clinton's, Eric Schmidt, Tim Cook, The Google Bolsheviks, Angela Merkel the list goes on

Also our lord and saviour Julian Assange (R.I.P)

You got the call bro. I'm proud to say I was in these threads and encouraged you.

good man

Attached: food price anon.jpg (500x436, 52K)

>implying Jow Forums cant check it sandboxed airgapped

Pepe Pedo Patrol

10/10 will play

I am Jow Forums and "checking it in sandbox" is a meme.
simply nesting the botnet in if(is the year 2020) do_botnet(); is all it takes to do fuckall for another half year. It would need to be docompiled and painstakingly combed through.

BUMP

The timeline where memes have been monetized and Jow Forums has become a paypig farm for ecelebs, conmen, and larpers.

He says he's making it with adventure game studio isnt there a way to check that it's not illegitimate from that, i mean it is open source?

if its open source then itll be easy to check and probably have nothing.
watch out for obfuscation though.

always with opensource, be suspicous of the precompiled exe. Its easy to give the source code out and then edit the code to be botnet and compile and distribute the botnet version. Very few people will ever think to compare the two and even fewer will try.

I was actually working on a symbolism exploitation game for a while, but in addition to that concern, I found that it's hard to pull off unless your team is on board with the idea, and 90% of people in game dev aren't going to be.
Not because they're afraid of that but because they're not convinced any of it applies to reality at all.

That game is about the only cool game in the last two years aside from Dead Cells and Cuphead

In this case I think there is way less concern over the user doing that and more that cianiggers could take a good anons work and trick others with it. This argentina anons art style is very unique and been around some time (without a game), if he's a glownigger, this is the longest most inane con in history.

>Trump is controlled by Kushner
Trump almost had Bibi thrown in jail
now kikes are losing their shit knowing that Iran could fuck them up... and since they tried to draw us into war with Russia 3 times, Trump already told them that they are on their own

also... that sub the Russians sunk was the one that fired on Russians in Syria and it was Israeli

Don't fuck with me you kikenigger we know shit that the faggots at Langley aren't even cleared for
>muh authoritative source
>shill or christcuck

You have to stay vigilant and call out this kike shit anons. These sneaky fuckers are in the middle of a coup attempt and they would stab a kitten for a bagel

>should we should laugh or neck ourselves?

Attached: 1500975489099.jpg (200x202, 8K)

It looks genuine so far.

Attached: pepe_moloch_retro.gif (960x600, 1.02M)

If you use this website you're already on a list.

doubtful that's a huge list

I willingly back down from the glownigger theory while still maintaining the "its possible" argument.

also the q trip could have been cracked just like moots was.

>when people take frogposting and inject it into actual issues like rampant elite pedophilia

Attached: BEADY.jpg (602x709, 67K)

>Holy fucking shit!

This much cognitive dissonance? What fucking ((planet)) are you on? kek

Attached: 1550010965538m.jpg (692x1024, 96K)

>Based user makes based meme game
>Oh no this is terrible

Begone shill you are not welcome here

This

Attached: chibi_epstein_island.jpg (1000x1064, 259K)

>also the q trip could have been cracked just like moots was
this has also been a concern of mine because it's not like 8 has magically more secure trips or something but who knows

oh and no hate for your vigilance Jow Forums bro, you're just protecting people from the glownigs terry would approve of your efforts

Who is Qanon?

Attached: BFFs.jpg (3000x2225, 684K)

>this has also been a concern of mine because it's not like 8 has magically more secure trips
I think does, actually?
After their trip got cracked several times, Q moved to a more secure type, and they've been on that one ever since.

thanks m8

Do not forget to add a white wizard or two and Jesus. Thanks

Attached: 1523256701164.jpg (1364x928, 456K)

So it does did not know that

that would be so fucking gay

Oh, I remember now.
Q started using a server salt tripcode which means the tripcode is unique to 8.

Bump. argentinabro getting his game bumped by pronbably of the most powerful and goodwilling entitiy on this planet, thats not a small thing so to say.

Attached: 1549417445241.png (389x405, 19K)

so if it was cracked how do we know that its actually him using the new one?

bump

Attached: 1564120304188.jpg (2163x2163, 2.42M)

would you say that you are smart?

Nah, Im a fucking idiot. Doesnt help that the majority of the population is borderline retarded though.
Why do you ask?

>responds to self with another ID
>iz broofs
I was there, it didn’t have any “feel” to it. Also purple user has never been back. If a glownigger wanted to help it’s going to take a whole lot more than one shitpost.

>Look mom! Memes in my videogames!
Honestly dont care.

You better start care faggot. What awesome creative thing have you contributed? The guy is making a game for us.

Devs who make games for memes and attention never finish. Glad youre excited though.

What do you expect? Triple AAA title from one guy? I am happy about every creative contribution. If its get done it gets done if not then not.

You're not really thinking, user. I think you should reconsider.

Thats a reference to a pics of podesta wearing some creepy body paint and "fishing-fourteen" hands.

that cheeky little autist. what a fucking genius. bless him.

Attached: bonghits.jpg (678x381, 29K)

Qnigger is a load of shit because he produces no evidence and is just some retard spouting shit on the internet.
Why are people so quick to trust this purple nigger?

Attached: smocking_party.jpg (1200x1194, 183K)

would you say that you dont know how to reply?

>Im doing a parody of Pepe the Toad from my country. It's a lot older than Pepe The Frog from Furie.

lmao so he stole it wholesale? fucking kek, he should be sued

Thanks for your time and work, OP. You're doing us all a great service.... Also, do you also make pic related?

Attached: 1562989457376.gif (225x534, 68K)

I also think there should be generic baddies along the way that are orthodox Israelis. Also Pepe should get some kind of temporary powers by drinking milk. Maybe he goes star-mode like Mario while Shadilay plays.

Perhaps like the other user said, Pepe takes his orders from Q, whose identity is revealed to be Kek at the end.

We live under total surveillance now. There's no more list, just everyone being watched all the time, with every digital excretion logged in some giant fuckoff data center.

You don't have to trust Q to recognize the importance of keeping tabs on it. Q says a lot of stuff I simply don't agree with; the attacks on Snowden for example, I find distasteful, and have said as much to Q directly. But I understand why Q does that: the NSA really fuckin' hates Snowden to this day, even though I will forever consider him a hero, and most folks' best guesses are that that's who's behind the Q persona.

Bump

Is this the game that Sam Hyde guy keeps talking about?

Hijacking this thread to talk about the Epstein case. I suspect Leslie H. Wexner is the billionaire brain behind pedophile island who orchestrated everything via his college dropout puppet Epstein not because he is a pedophile but to curry favor with the rich and powerful in order to increase his net worth. He will escape prosecution because he is worth fucking 5 billion dollars - expect Epstein to turn up dead in the next couple of weeks before he can spill the beans

he does, poor bloke must be tired of answering this same question over and over again

Attached: 1563697847161.gif (225x531, 102K)

I didn't know that the guy behind that bartending anime dating sim left Venezuela and now lives in Argentina. What's your favorite maté, che?

Godspeed my hwite argiebro

I expect a 4d story plot with a fighting scene super sayan pepe kamehameing moloch with kek smiling in the backgound