THEY COOK THE AIR WITH WI-FI THEN WONDER WHY ITS GETTING HOTTER > LITERALLY FRYING THE WORLD FOR MONEY AND A BULLSHIT...

THEY COOK THE AIR WITH WI-FI THEN WONDER WHY ITS GETTING HOTTER > LITERALLY FRYING THE WORLD FOR MONEY AND A BULLSHIT WANKER SMARTPHONE.

RADIATION : "HUR DUR BUT ONE TOWER DOESNT HAVE THAT MUCH"

HUR DUR THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF TOWERS > RADIATION TURNS TO HEAT WHEN ABSORBED BY MATTER.

TURN YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT WANKER PHONES OFF YOU REJECTS.

NO ONE DESERVES TO SUFFER FOR A FUCKWIT IN A SUIT WHO WANTS TO TURN A BUCK.

Attached: 3330.jpg (568x484, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3yCcXgbKrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hmm

420 lol weed

DUDE

STFU CANADA. GO TURN YOUR STUPID SHIT OFF.

5g is good. It only effects urban and metropolitan retards.

>NO ONE DESERVES TO SUFFER FOR A FUCKWIT IN A SUIT WHO WANTS TO TURN A BUCK.

Humans dont have the power to affect weather

Notice Britain is uneffected... looks like the Royal Navy is using their weapons.

Thats not why youre suffering. Youre suffering because with a massive influx of migrants youneed massive ammounts of radiation so they can all tweet about how they hate whitey.

While their dicks shrivel and they become impotent.

Is this a map of Whiteness?

>Britain is uneffected

DID YOU HONESTLY THINK EVERY COUNTRY WOULD GET HOT AT THE SAME FUCKIGN TIME IDIOT.

>so they can all tweet

FUCKING APPS COOKING THE GLOBE JUST SO A BUNCH OF SHOW PONIES CAN GET SOME LIKES AND ATTENTION

TURN IT THE FUCK OFF

youtube.com/watch?v=A3yCcXgbKrE

Attached: 84B03F50-36F4-4FBA-AB6B-CAC23E1A081B.jpg (585x1101, 169K)

I heard 5g can be neutralized if you stick your head in a microwave and turn it on high. It like cancels it out or something

No you.

I'm actually convinced even though you all are NOTORIOUS trolls

Attached: 1484145109224.jpg (763x757, 254K)

Attached: 1464321641078.png (1858x1082, 432K)

No they're saying it will cover entire landmass of each country, and said it won't work otherwise given its real purpose.

YEAH BIG FUCKIN HA HA

TURN IT OFF CUNT

>I'm actually convinced

YOU SHOULD BE. THATS HOW RADIATION WORKS.

SOMETHING THEY FAILED TO TELL YOU WHEN YOU OPEND YOUR ASSHOLE FOR A SMATRPHONE RAPING $$$ WHORES

im about 12 beers deep but that actually makes sense.

>THEY COOK THE AIR WITH WI-FI
YES, THEY DO THAT EVERY FUCKING SUMMER
HOW DO THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT????

Britain is unaffected because God doesn't shit on his own doorstep.

What are you fucking retarded?

5g isn't gone rural in the US? Lol, fucking third worlders

It's funny because most europoors don't have air conditioning

>Not sure if classic Australian trolling or OP is legitimately retart.

I don't give a shit about the planet dying until white people aren't going extinct

i live in the rural US and i dont even get 100 KB/s
at&t has had a monopoly where i live since the early 90s and wont run better lines
they give me this wishy washy bullshit every time i have to call their support to ask if i can finally upgrade yet (they arent ever going to bother running the lines for me to upgrade)

All the desert people they've taken in are terraforming the countries. Expect to see lots of sand soon.

WEED

The only safe place to be is at the side of a mountain, ideally one with trees on or near it. The signal gets disrupted. I believe that 5G can't pass through thick structures.

Bazza's on the meth again

Especially considering it is mircowave band radiation. When you consider that buildings block cellphone service, fairly obvious that radiation is being absorbed.

Literally do. Rural areas have morning fog because the vegetation retains and releases moisture into the atmosphere. In a built up area the moisture goes down the storm drain.

Why do you care, 'mate'?

Britain gets air from the ocean, it moderates your temperature.

Dude weed lmao

>sent from my iphone

welcome to summer, Europe!

Underrated

Very nice.

Attached: Africanized Goyim Cattle.jpg (1080x1293, 291K)

I don't know what all the fuss is about.

Attached: weather.png (567x413, 19K)

europe has a heatwave every fucking year and these cucks still don't fucking get it. get a ductless minisplit a/c and quit bitching about how hot it is youre literally next to africa and the sahara

Interesting point OP.

This picture is reasonably accurate.

Angry Aussie Best Aussie