GIVE MY ALASKA BACK

Alaska purchase is obviously a hoax. It cost just 7 200 000 US dollars which is an equivalent of 130 618 898 US dollars in 2019.
Alaska were a part of Russian Empire for more than a 100 years. And now it must be our land. GIVE THAT BACK...
...or we'll take in the same way it as we took Crimea.

Attached: 1324134rqreg143.png (2279x2000, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/05/24/world/middleeast/american-commandos-russian-mercenaries-syria.html
boards.Jow
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/219869989/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Absolute retard, kys commie scum.

Can any Alaska anons tell a Wyoming user what it's like there? I want to move there but I hear it's full of raping Indians

No raping Indian, just lots of drunk ones

>...or we'll take in the same way it as we took Crimea.
just fuckin try it you braindead commie retard

If we're talking about rightful owners then I would argue that it makes more sense for us to get it

Decent place to live outside of Anchorage though.

Yeah, the natives tend to prey on one another like any other crime-prone minority population.
Anchorage is our biggest city & it has all the big city problems of gang violence, homelessness, etc.
Other than that its pretty great. Fuck off though, we're full.

Like that other user said, it's mostly just drunken eskimo's.

Natives have the highest rape rate of all the fuck are you talking about.

You've got all of Siberia to play around in, Ivan. No refunds.

Be quiet Canada, men are talking.

They just rape their daughters in their villages out in the nowhere. They're usually not raping your daughter.

:-:

Attached: 1560383574512.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

You couldn’t annex the shit out of your own assholes. You’re the dopier version of us and you love it.

I honestly wouldn’t have a problem if we could make them stay in their villages

and what you'll do? Would you send some gay soldiers who will fuck each other in front of ours to make us kill ourselves because of shame?

Burgers can't fight.

True that

Goddamn I’m Alaskan and I thought I was like one of 6 that browsed here

Alaskans aren’t like other burgers though it’d be like Vietnam x1000.

>You've got all of Siberia to play around in, Ivan. No refunds.
We do not have excess lands, so we have become largest country in the world.

Attached: 15641179025780.jpg (1280x960, 717K)

I think there are like nine of us

There’s at least a dozen of us I think

Alaskans wouldn't resist. Alaskans are based, they know the truth.

>Be quiet Canada, men are talking.
>You couldn’t annex the shit out of your own assholes.

Fuck those guys bro

Nine sounds about right actually

It’s ours now, bitch. You want it back? Come and take it

A few American commandos wiped out an entire battalion of Russian "mercenaries' (aka the Russian army, equipped with tanks and support vehicles).
200-300 Russians dead, 0 Americans dead
nytimes.com/2018/05/24/world/middleeast/american-commandos-russian-mercenaries-syria.html

If you're so hungry for land why don't you go on an adventure to Kazakhstan or Mongolia? Maybe you can pick up some superior DNA while you're there; thin out that slavic curse your bear.

Attached: 1563852499967.jpg (966x514, 125K)

>russians try to ship soldiers over
>get raped before landfall by US coastguard and Navy
>try to airdrop
>get blown out of the sky before they land
Literally what can you do slavoid?

we're going to, stay calm and pack your things.

Obviously fake and gay

VPN shills have given up on their "cuck" threads, since it only has the opposite effect:
boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/220637424/
boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/220504242/
boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/219716191/
boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/219764748/
boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/220411004/
boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/220512563/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/219869989/

So now they're trying "separatism" subject:
boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/220688978/

Seriously, consider hiring someone with 60+ IQ, these guys are just pathetic.

These are our colonies anyway, it is wiser for them to be "sovereign", otherwise the DNA problem you mentioned will be more relevant than now.

cope

>someday Alaskans want to make a referendum
>because they are sick of American bullshit
>they vote to be a part of Russia
>burgers from Pentagon realize there are ALREADY a bunch of Russian soldiers who's captured all strategic facilities
>burgers are scared of the war on their own lands so you guys would say you're for freedom and self-identity of nations so it's ok to give Alaska back.
>happy end

When you guys stop living like niggers and build some fucking infrastructure beyond the 1960s, I'll believe you.

Mongolia is a shithole. Kazakhstan is basically ours, they won't do anything against our will.

Russia probably thought the same of Alaska when they sold it to us. The slavic eye for quality is blind.

Imagine claiming you own something from 2 nations ago.

Attached: 1554836634910.jpg (640x632, 59K)

Not many Russians ever actually lived there.

You heard em boys, The Romanov family wants their royal domain back.

Attached: 1543035482637.jpg (1242x1258, 855K)

Give muh Alaska back
So you can build you shitty commiblocks there?

>It cost just 7.2m
That's too fucking much for a colony with only a couple thousand people living there, most of them Aleuts. Should have just taken the place and made the Russians thank us for helping them balance their treasury.

You fucking subhuman russian you sold it to us. There is no going back. Come and take it faggot!

Too less for a land with so many natural resources.

Russians are literal shitheads. They suck Muslim cock and if they get Alaska it will be overrun with Tadzhiks and Chechens in less than a months. Also they will take your guns freedom of speech because they love Jew cock too.

Alaskans don't need guns under the Russian's law. We'll make this place nice and safety.

>kys commie scum.
You couldn't come up with something smarter?

Attached: 15630265368300.jpg (953x912, 1.47M)

You were doing literally nothing with it. Russia deserves less compensation for the clay than Mexico does for Texas.

>give it back or we will take it back
kek as if you could.

Attached: 1529355716024.png (959x593, 196K)

literally this, Russian Military is shit

This ->

come on Boris, how the fuck can you make somethign nice with turbo east euro corruption, even you are sick of it, stop with the shitty memes, this is how I know you're not even 25 years old

did you ever take a look at thsoe islands you stole from the japanese, how utterly out of this world they look compared to the japanese ones? straight up romania 1990 tier

if you ignore all the shilling against russia, then alaskans will WANT to join russia(back) fron the corrupted globohomo shithole of the usa.
russia already has republics with russian minorities, why would alaska be afraid to do the same if its helping them, which it would.

What the fuck do you need more land for russian pig?

You own 2 quarters of the eastern hemisphere.

every piece of land touched by russia turns into shit.kys mongoloid scum

Its safe. there are bunches of thieving Russian Old believers though, watch them.

Then give back Japan the Kuril Islands. America doesn't have to give shit back to you.

This

alaska is libertarian

they dont want globohomo or russian homo in their land

Cant speak for Alaska, but they just rape each other here.

Alaskans are so armed we need to just invade siberia and take our home lands back from Commies.
Alaska is like North Korea. A militia disguised as a State.
Its only 60 miles to Asia and we have plenty of boats, planes, and ATV's.

Most worthless Injuns here were brought on Russian ships to hunt otter.
They should be deported back to Yakutia and Magadon.

All the stolen gold from the Confederate States was taken to Alaska and a deal done at midnight for the " Purchase".
Amazing but no Alaskans know who really owns this land.
The Greensteins and Bloomsteins do.

Attached: owner of alaska.png (916x891, 494K)

So you could put American bases on top of them right, you massive cuck? Become sovereign first then maybe we'll give you two.

>Get nuked by USA TWICE
>USA never formally apologizes
>Military historians and strategists all agree the nukes were unnecessary and the government just wanted to have some fun with experimental atom bombs which killed hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians
>NOOO USA SO GOOD THEY DON'T NEED TO GIVE YOU ANYTHING FISH AND RICE 1 MILLION YEN YOU PAY NOW BAKA!

Good job Mr Moshimoto you have given A+ prep service to the bull

>thinks nukes were unnecessary
>would rather have operation downfall where more whites and Japanese die in jew wars

you are literally retarded.

Attached: America and Japan.png (838x800, 437K)

Fuck off, retard. Better concentrate on ensuring your own country doesn't desintegrate.

nah the japanese are smart and realize everything russia touches, without exception, turns to run-down commieblocks, poverty and HIV and everything america touches turns into economic miracles a la west germany and south korea

japanese are very pragmatic people