Marines Raided

So everyone is just going to ignore the mass arrest of marines in a human smuggling operation?

Attached: ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.jpg (840x580, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9EusMuWTRY
thelawdictionary.org/treason/
marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2019/07/25/16-camp-pendleton-marines-arrested-by-ncis-during-battalion-formation-for-alleged-human-smuggling-and-drug-offenses/
youtu.be/GlKL_EpnSp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ask yourself where the base was located and maybe one more question and you'll have your answer

being cryptic doesn't help. Furthering the relationships already found so we can progress forward does.

The Marines are 50% spic so I am not surprised to see that Pvt James Rodriguez worked for his cousin Jesus on the side to smuggle spics and terrorists into the country

News says it was all e-2 to e-4, but anyone who knows anything about military corruption knows the officers always get off scott free. No way an officer was not in on this somehow.

>Byron Darnell Law II and David Javier Salazar-Quintero
This is what happens when you let the military become "diverse."
The single white person has his face plastered all over the media but the rest of them, including the two caught in the act, were niggers and spics.

>San Diego
>"were the boots spics themselves?" "Yea, probably"

A bunch of spic marines were helping smuggle spics across the border. It's almost like the cartels have been sending people into the armed forces for this exact purpose for decades. This is nothing new.

Every spic should be ejected from the United States military.

Marines are retards with jobs

Bump! There is WAY more going on that is being hid in this happening! Need more sauce from anons so we can get this out to our red pill factory for distribution.

Attached: C58090A2-E6F7-4A77-B3C3-0FF8F87C1930.png (467x271, 140K)

>marine base
>Southern California

Oh my Nippon fren. I am not surprised that this is going on when this whole area is filled with shit like this. I know of pretty of whorehouses and the gangs here will groom cute girls at middle or high school ages. It is not uncommon for crime and degen activities around these parts.

It's just the amount of people plus the non whites as well don't help.

I think he means Army in beaner territory is hugely Hispanic and thus would obviously be involved in bringing more of them across the border for cash.
That or he’s a qanon spastic judging by the memeflag won’t rule it out

NPR lead off with it at their hourly update this afternoon

shits being scrubbed from the internet i cant find anything

How do you stop it?

literally just typing in marines under google news comes up with a gaggle of articles. Nothings being scrubbed, but actual information is scarce.

i had to add in a few more words for anything to come up
>Marine base in California about 65 miles (90km) north of the Mexican border.
>“The 16 Marines were arrested for alleged involvement in various illegal activities ranging from human smuggling to drug-related offenses."
>CAMP PENDLETON

W I D E L A D

Attached: 243423.png (853x394, 53K)

Btw OP look up the marine case in 29 Palms. Most people here don't even know about the base.

OOYYYY VEEYYYYYYY

Adding a new wing to Leavenworth

I wanted to see exotic Mexico... the crown jewel of Central America. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and smuggle them. I wanted to be the first recruit in my unit to get somebody in!

Link you bucktooth.

the pentagon has been training spic cartel soldiers for years. it's hardly surprising the marines were working for/with the cartels doing drug smuggling/human trafficking/raping little brown girls.

Marines have been co-opted by pure trash.

>memeflag

You can't. The constitution and common law prevent severe punishment for this type of criminal activity. Since they're active duty they'll get a few years at a military prison and a dd. Once they're out the ones with the true cartel connections have jobs lined up as security or trainers. The others become hired muscle and everyone gets paid more than they would have should they have stayed enlisted. The only way to de-incentivize this would be to give all conspirators the death penalty, and that will never happen because of the constitution. That's the security v. liberty balancing act.

go back to your drunken third world shit show you incompetent colony.

Smartposter

A key symptom of the decline of an Empire is the supplementing of your military by outsiders and hoping they have the same passion as your citizens for your culture.

I'm so ready for Caesarianism, don't even care anymore.

What parts of the constitution and common law are you even talking about? I think a treason charge alone seems pretty clear cut.

Good, that is where they want you. They want to end liberty and take total control by popular demand. The difference is its the modern corporate liberals that are taking over.

What's happening in your pic?

Spic Marines were trafficking in spics, Marine Coyotes? Perhaps.

Treason is a very very narrow definition as I learned recently. Legally, it does not really apply here.

anagram: law died, idle wad/daw, idled aw, wild dae, etc
controlled chaos
i'm sure the "articles" are extremely detailed
youtube.com/watch?v=y9EusMuWTRY

Attached: Meshuggah-ArcTanGent.jpg (731x1024, 207K)

???
everyone involved in this is going to be fucked for life
dishonorable discharges are like a felony, they follow you forever.

all military benefits? GONE.
Job applications will be forever tainted due to their discharge status.
They're not going to be able to get into any schools or major training programs so gl getting education or training for a better career.

On top of that, the UCMJ doesn't give a FUCK about your constitutional rights. All these retards involved are going to be punished under the UCMJ and federal law, most likely. And no, that isn't double jeopardy, it happens all the time.

Is it? If it wasn't clown world, it would apply from what I understand. These beaners are enemies supporting the infiltration of more enemies. Also, check out Black Law's Dictionary:

“Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.”

thelawdictionary.org/treason/

It's in Oceanside, California. About 35 miles north of Tijuana.

>t. Grew up there.

She took alot of nigger dick.

Oceanside has a bunch of crystal meth skuts who will fuck anything.

Spics & Niggers confirmed.
if the perps were mostly white their faces would be all over the kike media.

>female marine

Attached: 14453526565790.jpg (250x241, 7K)

This is not even close to treason brother.
Eight amendment specifically covers cruel and unusual punishment. Since we have common law in the United States and since we haven't been executing drug runners and human traffickers since our countries inception it would be both "unusual" and "cruel" to do so now. One of the big "problems" with our system is that as the years go on, all sentencing will continue to diminish as people continually get charged less and less and set precedent. Luckily minimum sentencing is put in place for certain crimes but even there exceptions are made and any defence attorney worth their salt can dig enough and set new case law.
I put "problems" in quotations because this system obviously benefits the citizenry, and truly it does. All US citizens and even further anyone on US soil is given equal protection from the government. And this protection grows and grows and shields you from a vindictive tyrannical state. The cost is we now have individuals who commit violent offenses getting arrested close to one hundred times and still getting released after only one month in jail. So why the government hurts you less, your fellow citizens hurt you more. Balance.

Big giante pussy!

That's not balance. The punishment has to fit the crime, but judges and other scum like lawyers and politicians have been allowing criminals to walk free. Does being arrested 100 times and getting freed every time sound normal or logical to you?

But like I said to the other guy, it's a clown world. So I guess people of the same tribe smuggling their own kind into the US to further degrade it is just par for the course. With the way things are, I guess you're right when you say it would be 'cruel and unusual punishment'...

the words 'war' and 'enemies' have specific legal definitions which likely their clients do not fall under. Even if its a foreign state, we would have to be in a state of war with them.

Perhaps, but the way I see it, America already is at war, but they just haven't realised it yet...

And I suppose you are the man to determine what crime warrants what punishment?

sure, but that holds no legal weight.

No, but in a sane society, the punishment fits the crime instead of a slap on the wrist for the most abhorrent acts.

With the way things are? No, I guess not.

What is it with cuck chan and dog shit tier OPs? Archive the link and include it in the OP, you fucking retarded nip monkey.

Attached: Worst Korea Roasts Japan.png (1246x1558, 474K)

>hire beaners to protect a white european country
>instead they allow criminal beaners to pass because they're both spics

It's almost like nationality is a thing and that everyone follows by it except for whites.

Except no sane white person wants to join the military. Nobody wants to fight for Israel except poor people.

Honestly, it only matters because it will probably ruin using the military as a route to citizenship.

The marines in question were probably all spics.

To be fair, the spics in question will be thrown into a military prison for a few years and if they aren't citizens, deported when released.

You're not wrong...

>no way an officer was not involved
I doubt that. Most Marine Infantry officers are conservative white dudes.

Kys you brown mutt. Sign of a faggot who needs spoon feeding.

This is literally how you get vigilante death squads. Cops being hamstrung by bureaucratic bullshit, judges being politically motivated (or outright corrupt) and politicians being both as well as inept.
People need faith that there is justice in the system. Right now we're moving towards anarcho tyranny where evil-doers go free and those who want to stop them get the kitchen sink thrown at them.

Was talking to a Mexican guy here a while back who spoke of how cops get disillusioned, leave the force, then form death squads with their mates because it's the only way the see to fight back.

Attached: 1495005129082.jpg (705x1024, 129K)

There was a mass crackdown at a Marine base that included two arrests for trafficking stemming from a single incident. The other 14 arrests were for other things, mostly drugs
The military does large sweeping measures all at once like this for multiple reasons and they happen often. This is indicitive of fuck all. Fuck off. and Fuck you for not even reading the article

Attached: PVTparts.png (720x1148, 167K)

>long list of veterans benefits
>the felony penalty for employment
the beaners don't care, they were going to go get jobs with the cartels anyway. The one nigger that was involved probably thought he was gonna get him some spic pussy.

Source? The official marine stats say 90% white

They count spics as white and have done so for years. Where have you been.

Two half messicans were paid 8 grand to drive 3 full messicans across the border.

'schizo' is used often here but these insinuations warrant it

Have you ever met one? They are the absolute fucking worse. They are dyke whores with daddy issues. They will fuck anything that moves and cry rape.

Shut the fuck up, meme flaggot. Does that look brown to you. I am literally Whiter than you. Learn to make quality threads and maybe, just maybe, this board will cease to be utter shit. There is reason why everyone worth a fuck left this shit hole and went to cripple chan.

Attached: 20190726_034809[1].jpg (2576x1932, 1.28M)

Disinfo kikel fuck off.

Out of the 40 guys I know, all are white except for about 5

2 lower enlisted chuckleheads took an offer for a little easy money on the side. This is a complete nonstory.

>a bunch
Two.

You have a very specific phenotype. I could pick your face out from a lineup

>sixteen arrested

By not allowing spics in the military. Wow, simple.
>B-but we'll be labeled racists!!

Okay, let the world go to shit then all because you're a pussy who is afraid of being labeled by retards.

>didnt read the article
Yakuza don caught in crossfire as Triad boss opens sushi shop

nice try we all know niggers have white skin on the bottoms of their hands

OP is shit
>they happen often. This is indicitive of fuck all.
Shill is shit

Day of Rope is coming.
marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2019/07/25/16-camp-pendleton-marines-arrested-by-ncis-during-battalion-formation-for-alleged-human-smuggling-and-drug-offenses/

>Naval Criminal Investigative Service carried out a mass arrest of 16 Marines Thursday
>the Marines questioned and arrested by NCIS ranged in rank from private first class to corporal
>The mass arrests follow the July 3 arrest by Border Patrol agents of two Marines, Lance Cpl. Byron Darnell Law II and Lance Cpl. David Javier Salazar-Quintero, near the U.S.-Mexico border. Both Marines face federal charges for allegedly smuggling three undocumented immigrants near the U.S.-Mexico border for financial gain, court documents detail.
>The Marine Corps said in Thursday’s press release the 16 Thursday arrests were based off information learned during a previous investigation.

Attached: 1530384977870.jpg (750x376, 54K)

there are gang members in the LAPD and in the military, so it wouldn't be any surprise.

>for various other crimes
youtu.be/GlKL_EpnSp8

ZOGbots gor jewed hard

Think.
[r17]
These people are stupid.

I’m a moron not sure why I got the flag mixed up with a different post

Those spics who were marines already had their ticket but they ruined it. Oh well, I guess it's back to picking potatoes for those wetbacks.

I became racist at MCRD and realized the danger to my country is niggers and spics, not arabs across the globe.

You have to go back.

>Even if its a foreign state, we would have to be in a state of war with them
nigger... we are at war with "terror" so if you aid a "terrorist" you are guilty of Treason
Democrats are going to find this out the hard way

Attached: 1559589805146.jpg (490x372, 47K)

16. All last names Jimenez, Hernandez, Diaz etc etc etc.

this

For those of you who don't know, the Marine corps is a bunch of over hyped bullshit these days. When I got out 8 years ago they were talking about stress cards in bootcamp and more phone calls to mommy.

The USMC is a joke, camp piddleton is riddled with gang violence IN UNIFORM. Respect is lost because physical danger is being removed thanks to leftie pussy bullshit. Don't be impressed by USA troops, our mass technology is the only military advantage we have now.

Also USMC suicide rates are through the fucking roof.

I made 9 Facebook friend from my 4 years. 7 of them killed themselves, the place is a fucking meat grinder.

Lol, marines think they're so squared away. That they're so polished and clean-cut.
Look at this shit, they were coyoteando all this time. Bunch of fucking mañosos.. y mafiosos

This is the USMC everybody, look at them and their shameful existence.

Attached: bilko us army_.jpg (596x716, 107K)

t. retard

Semper Fi
Semper Suicide
Semper a la cruatara Aztec

>first post is an American failing to admit his country's failings

>when you think you've written a Nobel Prize winning thesis but it's just retardation

The correct post.

Attached: 1537260096916.jpg (1656x681, 359K)

>I made 9 Facebook friend from my 4 years. 7 of them killed themselves,

Rookie numbers. Can't cope with raping brown children?

Attached: 1536769882314.jpg (1000x500, 198K)

Is there no IQ minimum for shills? What is this comment even trying to say?

Reading comprehension, retard. I am saying that 7 out of 9 Marines killing themselves is not enough. Should be 9/9. Psychological trauma from realizing that being a Jewish Golem is their life's achievement.

Attached: 1534257034634.jpg (960x904, 162K)

Thanks for capitalizing Marines! I don't even know what country your flag is of lol

#MAGA

You don't need to, senpai. Please stay as far away as you can.

israeli agents