Trans "woman" using female bathrooms at work

So there are a few trannies at my work, (which is a decent well paying office job) who look like your typical middle aged trannies, ie bald, either morbidly obese or cracked out skinny, balding freaks. I transferred out right around the time they started "coming out", wearing these disgusting huge rubber breasts and short revealing dresses. I come back around a year later, and they're using the women's bathroom now.
This huge stubbly man with a beer gut walking out of the bathroom as I was entering. Gave me a pretty good shock (don't know why I thought it wouldn't get to this point) and I didn't even try to hide the disgust on my face.
Should I complain? or just straight up look for another job? (which I'm hesitant about, as I just got promoted) I'm just angry that if I complain, being a biological female, I will be shut down and called a bigot in the name of progress.
Also, thread about this shit. Pic unrelated.

Attached: 18230118-man-with-old-style-gas-mask-isolated-on-white-background-front-view.jpg (1300x866, 66K)

Fuck off whore

No you will get fired.

Look for another job, then once you've secured your it next place, complain to your heart's content

have you given any thought to accelerationism? Instead of complaining, you can ironically support these mentally ill people to encourage them to piss off as many people as pozzible (see what I did there?). This seems like a much smarter play than making a stand based on principles (which are generally considered to be signs of bias or bigotry by the entrenched left).

Tell them you've recently converted to Islam and are deeply offended

tits or gtfo

OP here, I guess I should clarify that this work place has had trouble with bathrooms before, with one lgbt individual hiding cameras in multiple bathrooms (both male and female). Not that I'm trying to defend these freaks, just saying that if I were to bring it up, I wouldn't just be pulling accusations out of my ass.

Attached: Michelangelo-marchioness-pe.jpg (700x908, 136K)

Trannies are the harbingers of god to punish the absolute current state of women. How can you not see this? Repent!

I was going to wear a huge strap on with leggings and just say I identified as a male lol

Cite it as one of the reasons for leaving the job when you do.

unironically this though. This is the best way to facilitate change. State clearly that management is irresponsible for allowing what can only be described as sexual harassment and intimidation from occurring in the workplace.

What a surreal read, it's really come to this lads.
Clown world ACCELERATE

this

I have actually never seen a tranny irl..
Are they very common in the US?

Just start carrying some military-grade pepper spray and a ten inch switchblade and you should be fine

You only got your job because you are a woman. Be a little more humble.

Haha and then go on the men’s bathroom and peg one of them haha

Unfortunately. I live in the Midwest and I’ve ran into a few myself.

"It was a sexual emergency"

Print a few copies of this out and stick it inside the women's cubicles

Attached: tampon2.jpg (1146x1200, 293K)

Alternatively, TERF sister, just declare yourself to be a man, continue the same appearance as before, and start using the men's bathroom. You'll be safer in there than with hideous autogynephilic sex pests in the womens', and it'll irritate enough of the men that they might see there's a problem.

>scream loudly
>explain to HR that you were raped in a bathroom by a male and have PTSD from it
>tell them you can't NOT scream from seeing a bio male in the bathroom unexpectedly
>tell them they have to give you a safe space bathroom
>scream EVERY TIME he's in there when you are

THE ONLY WAY is to be more of a 'victim' than the tranny. Rape story is the way to go.

This case is exactly why these kind of creepy, middle-aged trannies is a good thing. We need to do more to encourage them if anything, make them even more brazen and even more disturbing than before. Make sure cis women and especially cis white women are made to feel uncomfortable 24/7 by non-passing ultra fucked up 'trannies' and shut them down in the harshest, most ostracising ways possible whenever they dare to complain.

In the short-term because it's a deserved bit of karma for all the shit they have supported or more likely just virtue-signalled for in the past two decades, they have to face their responsibility in allowing this situation to exist in the first place. But in the longer term when no woman feels safe any more because of these freaks invading their spaces and replacing them, they might actually organise and do something about it, or at least back those who are.

Stupid logic that won't get anywhere, trannies always score higher on the 'marginalisation' index.

How about piss all over the toilet seats after you see one of these trannies leave the restroom.
Your female co-workers will assume it's the trannies who did it.
Then when all your female co-workers get 'collectively' enraged......something will change.
There's always a way to fuck with every system

Attached: faesit.jpg (450x677, 22K)

kek

This. And leave the seat up so they know it was a male.
Also starting redpilling other women there.

Attached: large-197475-lost-in-translation.png (548x600, 196K)

That pic
I wonder how those feminists would like Islam in their lives.....HAahahahahahahahaa!!!

Attached: MUslimWives.jpg (720x841, 59K)