HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

THE FUCKING COMMENTS LADS!

twitter.com/bigthink/status/1154227429134745601?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-021910_Twitter.jpg (1080x1175, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/slee/2019/07/25/un-passes-resolution-condemning-israel-womens-rights-violations-iran-saudi-arabia-among-voting-pass/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DKAusMNTNnk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Certainly makes me have a big think
Arent girls still drowned in China?

South Africa not even on the list. Good shit

Who actually believes this crap?

Nah, they rescinded the one child policy once they realised how bad it was fucking their male:female ratio.

What is the metric used here?

A lot of retards. Just wait, you'll be hearing it repeated frequently over the coming weeks, I'm sure.

Who jew you think desu?

Dildos and unicorn cum bubbles, for the x and y axis.

Used Maxi pads.

Lol, sageru?

This is some delusional shit right here

Not any more. Girls are one way tickets to wealth now in China.

Only a couple years ago. There are still tons of Gen X-Millennial boys that will never breed.

Number of times wahmen have complained about the patriarchy on twitter.

Pathetic. Such horseshit.

>nothing from West Africa

Attached: 232DDDFD-81CC-4872-8CA6-329125D3EC87.jpg (1024x657, 53K)

Wow really gave me a big think

Attached: almonds.png (480x332, 39K)

My niggas in Pakistan are in the top 10, keep going bros

I’d like to invite the women in th US to live in the other 9 countries to re-evaluate their opinion

Of course the US in on the list.

this is somewhat true

>The only geographic outlier, and the only western/developed country on the list, is the United States of America. It 'earned' its 10th place due to its ranking in third place when the respondents were asked where women were most at risk of sexual violence, harassment and being coerced into sex.

>The U.S. did not figure in the Top 10 for the previous survey in 2011. Its 'surprise' addition this time, experts say, is because of the #MeToo movement and #TimesUp campaign, highlighting issues of sexual violence and harassment – both in the high-profile cases that started the ball rolling, and the many others that came to light since.

Fake news. This would be a list of african countries if it were a legit study.

Kek

Thank god I wasn’t born an American.

Finally, a humanitarian case for closing the southern border.

Attached: 1554917541184.gif (470x470, 163K)

To be fair, the other 9 countries are worse than the US, it's just that the US is better than 200+ countries that didn't make the list.

>only poll cat kidnappers
>get wildly incorrect answers
checks out

>begin study
>get 10 countries
>ask women to rank those 10 countries for how they treat women with 1 being the worst and 10 being the best
>women rank the United States number 10
>end study
>use study to claim that the United States ranked #10 as a country in the world that treats women the worst

That's legit how these retarded Cultural Marxist do this shit. People need to stop believing these *scientific* studies and polls. They're designed to create a false consensus of reality.

Attached: Hcr780m.jpg (480x360, 45K)

Thats not even what they did. They polled like 500 leftist journalist and NGO workers. Normal women didnt even contribute to those "statistics"

Orange Man = Bad for Wahmens

i think it's more like
>ask women from countries if they think their life sucks
>american women all say yes because of the feminist cancer that they are responsible for
so there you have it
when you choose to be a feminist in america your life is only less shitty than women in india, afghanistan, syria, somalia, saudi arabia, pakistan, congo, yemen, and nigeria
and i must reiterate, they choose this
the other 9 countries the women don't get to choose

Who is this thot?

Attached: 315F9C8A-0DF9-4919-B3C3-C5B727583FE5.jpg (1365x293, 136K)

And somehow these are the countries that are overtaking the West with birth rates...... really stimulates the membrane.

nigeria is 9? nigeria is fucking shithole. its normal to beat women and kidnap them in nigeria.

They can gtfo whenever

I know one of those Stan countries not on this list you literally can kidnap a woman on the street and force her to be your wife and it's legal.

Stupid Guatemalan women actually travelled 1500 miles to try and sneak into the US. Little does she know that life is better in Guatemala for a woman.

Attached: 429CA7D8-F8C5-42F7-A692-7AA18D8BAE71.jpg (992x661, 73K)

It's a fucking "perception study" .. which means they gathered a group of people and said "these are 'experts' on the matters", then had them say "who do you not like the most?"

That's it. I mean, seriously? US is worse than fucking China? Where until recently they were murdering female babies? US is worse than.. North Korea? Anywhere in fucking Africa? Anywhere in fucking Europe (think of all that immigrant rape going on)?

Honestly had no idea women in the US couldn't work or walk around in public without a family member. Shame on you.

Who paid these mexican soldiers for this photo op? Really? A solo mom going several hundred miles with just her kid to America? Doesn't happen. They ALWAYS hire a coyote or a trusted family member to take them. It's way to dangerous for her and her child to go alone, and they know that. Who really got them there? Who took the pics? This wasn't some random circumstance, it's more manufactured "news" to help get more votes from browns and lonely white women.

Women are inviting men from the other 9

you could have drawn the names of 10 African countries out of a hat and the list would have been better than this one

What an utter load of horseshit.

We're pretty happy about it too.

Did they include trannies that identify as a woman?

Also shit doesn't make sense since burger isn't burgernistan

wow

Mexico is better than the US, ok then sending them back would be a good thing

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 10K)

we need to be number one! repeal the 19th to start.

people who look at the data, retard.

Fuck no

Look up "Bride Price"

Its pretty bad being a women getting all that you think you want at the cost of what you actually want but i wouldn't say its worse than them dirty arab and darkies

someone is rigging this. stupid WHORES HAVE TOO MUCH POWER

they need to be enslaved. worthless holes to stick it in. they are non-contributing meat sacks. they do nothing but ruin nations.

Attached: 1404632888792.jpg (2382x1080, 1.31M)

show me a single video if a woman getting drowned

It's babies not women you fucking idiot and why would anyone record backwards chink villagers throwing their infants in the river

wtf I love america now!

They're sentient but not conscient. It's an interesting question.

Lol USA is worse than Iran? How did Iran not even make the list? Or any of the other African Countries. What a bull shit list

Africa and South America (and all countries therein) not even on the list.
Ha ha.
What a meme!

As with all things female the perspective is of complaining. Since 'good for women' is probably an impossible standard, what countries are 'least bad'?

It's true. You nazis need to stop raping women.

Attached: feminist.jpg (525x730, 36K)

>the least bad for wahmen

That must be Sweden's all you can eat BBC buffet

There is more rape in USA than in Europe though.

how the fuck is the US on the tenth position with no south american countries listed? I call hot bullshit on this one

also, WHERE THE FUCK IS SWEDEN ON THE LIST, IT SHOULD BE UP THERE WITH FUCKING SSETH TZEENTACH

Attached: 3432432.png (866x852, 1.51M)

If free abortions aren't offered by the government on every street corner you're on the list.

how is usa in the top 10? is it because the country isnt 100% matriarchy yet?

The cattle unfortunately. I bet not one of them will ask "top ten according to who?".

There you men... Libya is better for women than the USA. We need to send all the American cunts to Libya. It is time the oppression ended!

redstate.com/slee/2019/07/25/un-passes-resolution-condemning-israel-womens-rights-violations-iran-saudi-arabia-among-voting-pass/

We can make it true if we try guys.

Aren't American women some of the most spoiled beings in the world?

permababybrats

Where is japan? And the rest of the Muslim country?

Fucking delusional.

Well, it is true that the USA is one of the worst countries to be a woman, but for pretty much the opposite reasons that they believe. It's because the amount of freedom females are allowed in society has a direct positive correlation to the amount of depression and mental illnesses they develop in that society. Female freedom is inversely proportional to female happiness.

>where women were most at risk of sexual violence, harassment and being coerced into sex
So, places with niggers?

>9 out of 10 countries are in the brown third world
>USA has large brown third world population

Female safety is a small price to pay for diversity

Attached: Resistance Grandma.jpg (1400x1000, 697K)

not hard to believe america is the 10th worst country in the world when you only know 7 countries
>american education

>shittiest places are heavily abrahamistic in general
>US on the list

this isn't surprising desu. the US is a (((christian))) shithole

Problem is they base these study's soley on women's abilities to kill their babies. Something that is almost 100% preventable in the western world because of cheap easily available contraception. Imagine not being allowed to kill a baby being considered worse than not having running water.

I'm sure a woman living in South Sudan lives a better life than an American housewife.

Well those women are free to go to any African country. I hear they treat women really really well there.

Who's that qt red head libertarian? I'd love to get to know her.

>HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

Why don't women from the USA emmigrate to Mexico or something?

Arabs and Niggers, that sound about right.

How delusional and low IQ do you have to be to actually believe that?

This is great news. If the US is 'shithole', then people from actual shitholes can't claim refugee status here. Looks like South Americans can officially fuck off now.

>why don't us women migrate to Mexico
actually they do, but you don't hear about it. Look up the expat videos on JewTubr

And somehow Japan with its subway molesters didnt make this list?

What a load of shit

I needed that OP.
Fate in normies not completely lost.

>Canada not on the list
I lay the pipe to so many women in this country that I believe I am single-handedly responsible for Canada not being ranked.

I am that much of a fucking Chad.

AMA you betas

How many Eskimo did you rape, Nguyen?

W-Where, a-user?

feelings

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DKAusMNTNnk

>Arent girls still drowned in China?
on a regular basis. women in most parts of asia are considered subhuman. its such a masculine society.

holy shit
what the fuck am i looking at

Looks like a mostly (((white))) agenda to me...