How does it feel knowing the British taxpayers willingly fund revisionist history?

How does it feel knowing the British taxpayers willingly fund revisionist history?

Attached: 1503859118724.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

Shut up kike shill brexxit wilk ave britain from the e.u suicidal polici

Policies*

Jack the Ripper was a nigger

>How does it feel knowing the British taxpayers willingly fund revisionist history?
Nonsense. Only low-IQ TV watches fund revisionist history. Everyone else just tells the TV licence inspectors to fuck off

BBC isn't funded exclusively by TV licensing fees, dumbass. It's literally funded by your government as a whole, which collects money from your pocket.

YOU paid to fund a show that suggests HISTORY'S A WHITEWASH.

>kike shill

Britain has been a lost cause for decades, if not longer.

It has not been wholly white since before the Romans.

Attached: 1C9D677D-EAE0-4860-93EF-81817F63CDB7.jpg (600x427, 79K)

A jew.
Confirmed.
He was a fucking kike.

Alfred the great was Chinese.
Queen Elizabeth I was a samoan man in drag.
Jesus, weirdly was an Englishman called Steve.

user they've been doing that shit since the fucking 50s.
#rememberthesixgorrilian

Attached: human sausages.png (959x433, 250K)

>British taxpayers willingly fund revisionist history
>willingly

Attached: BBC history.jpg (960x846, 224K)

oh my, even kikes are low on shekels, (((they))) started to employ the illiterate down syndrom victims for (((their))) online squad

needs some updates

Attached: BBC History2.jpg (435x662, 48K)

Attached: BBC history3.jpg (396x478, 58K)

pic related is a 11/10 in bongland

Attached: 1554823266159.jpg (634x463, 77K)

yup... the other day user posted the updated one.
here, have it, fren

Attached: BBC history4.jpg (867x1200, 262K)

Swedistan still in the first place though
>"the First Swedes"

Attached: Swedistan the absolute state of.png (1517x595, 1.52M)

well, yes, willingly! because if you fuckers were against it, you would throw the TVs out and stop paying that tax.
t. someone who has had TV in his house for over 10 years
Hausdrache and I agree - best decision of our lives

4x2.75=checksout

Its mainly over 50s who still watch TV, otherwise its women watching love island celebrity shit.
Look at the TV listings, its dross and repeats, I think even the tv companies know their days are numbered.

(X) Doubt
if that were true, then we should see massive movement away from TV and drop in TV loicensing ... we don't and that's why your argument is only on the anecdotal level.
although I really wish this was true

I suppose the white guys a cuck and the black guy is his bull.

>britbongs don't see the issue with this

Attached: modern-bbc.jpg (1328x943, 702K)

ahahaha literal 1820 britbong chinks

Attached: 1518743111615.jpg (500x500, 52K)

>then we should see massive movement away from TV
Which we have. Like the other guy said, basically no one under the age of 50 even owns a TV these days. They use the internet instead.

how does it feel to be a biggoted racist?

whats the point of the little gate structure wiht a roof? youre just going to get rained on before and after passing through it.

any sauce on that? would like to see statistics on that (although I am well aware of the "trustworthiness" of any statistics nowadays)

There’s public service money, and some defence money that gets funnelled into the World Service multilingual radio stuff, but this is licence funded.

Sauce is me living in and interacting with others in Britain. Also through being involved with BARB.

It’s dead.

Attached: DB5DAEED-A0E4-4C0E-BB7B-350821BE7FF1.jpg (1536x1349, 996K)

not trying to deny it, just looking for some numbers ;)
thanks. still it is a bit on the anecdotal level. wouldn't trust MSM articles.
on the other hand it does ring somewhat true. I know the confidence in MSM has gone down sharply after '00 and even more so after '14

You are trying to deny it, and I can;t be fucked pulling the numbers up. I gave you the source: BARB. The Broadcasters Audience Research Board. They are responsible for collecting the TV ratings.

don't get your panties in a bunch I AM NOT TRYING TO DENY IT
>BARB
and how the fuck should I know what that is? not a britbong myself, fren. I'm just trying to have civilized conversation.
inb4 jewgle
yeah, I could have jewgled it. but it was such a short mention by you that quite honestly the abbreviation just passed unnoticed under my eyes

STUNNING!

Attached: 1518500734579.png (724x537, 452K)

Then go look it up faggot.

you norfin' me, nigga?

What? BARB. Get your answer, then fuck off.

Good?

I'm not sure why blocking people of color from fictional representations of shitty white history gets skinheads' panties twisted up, but okay.

Hope they do the same shit in the US soon.

Can't wait to hear far right cunts shriek like baby pigs over having to pay a lot of fucking money to support marginalized people in art.

Attached: 29g3s3.jpg (400x400, 34K)

They even had to stop "free" licenses for pensioners as they're the only ones who actually watch it.