May God find you a place in heaven.

Attached: jcarter.jpg (1904x1068, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/KJJwF1QsXYcF/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fake and gay

S

J

Jimmy Carter is kind of a faglord, but I don't think this post is true anyhow. IDK that I would "S" him, but he is a POS nonetheless.

Wasn't he just a weak cuck?
SS(small spit)

Nice try, Media Matters

You can't distract us from the Clintons' attempt to kill Epstein or the piss poor fumblings of grandpa Mueller

Your side is so fucked that this is the best distraction you can do? Go suck AIDS dick

S

Probably fake but fuck that guy

Says a faggot who was born well after his Presidency ended.
Get out. Your type are a cancer here

wait for it...

Not on drudge so fag news is not confirming you wishful b.s.

S

I think he was a subversive. A commie sympathizer. IDK. He kind of bitched out during the height of the coldwar, and that's why people voted for Reagan, who won the coldwar via "Reaganism" which I'm sure we all have mixed feelings about, but it did win us the coldwar which is undoubtably crucial to our survival.

IDK. Just in the slim chance that he was genuinely just a weak ass President and a failure to our people cuz he was a weak 70s liberal, IDK, no "S". No spitting on his grave. But you know, it's up in the air and up for debate that he might have been effectively plotting against the USA the entire time his administration was in power.

N

I

C

E

G

Yay! You guys did it!!!!!

Attached: 1564113781151.jpg (640x643, 287K)

He was a big pussy too scared to do anything about the Iranian hostage crisis. Thats what really killed his presidency. Hes intelligent but a bleeding heart do gooder type.

Attached: hostage.jpg (254x375, 44K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-005648.jpg (1437x988, 839K)

D

literally who

>another e-celeb thread

Nothing on major news sites. Fake news for now.

Jimmy was elected after Watergate. Jerry Ford was the VP for Tricky Dick and took office when Dick resigned. America was sick of all the garbage that came out during the Watergate investigation et al.

Mr. Clean was elected. What a mistake. He gave everything away, threw the shah under the bus allowing the Eyeatooah Khomeini and his gang of thugs their own country and these thugs are still in power.

Btw this post is false. He is still alive.

More forgettable than rutherford b hayes

bitchute.com/video/KJJwF1QsXYcF/

SNICEG???

fake and gay

he dindu nuffin

Attached: blank.gif (198x203, 1.51M)

CHUCK'S FUCK AND SUCK!!!

Holy shit he’s an absolute fucking retard

jewish puppet

Out of all the things to lie about

>gerald ford lived to 93
>jimmy carter lived to 94