Women behave like brats and should be controlled

>Women behave like brats and should be controlled
>Climate change is not anthropogenic
>LGBT, feminism, identity politics, progressive cunts, SJWs are all hateful mobs destroyer of civilization
>trans is a psychiatric condition
>we are governed by criminal mafias
>atheism is absolutely retarded, as well as parroting talking points by blind belief in (((science)))
>race does exist and different races have different predominant characteristics that differentiates one from another
>degeneracy is harmful for society and the individual
>freedom doesn't mean being able to do whatever the fuck one wants

I can see that, more and more, normies are catching up, Jow Forums. Can you feel it too?
What will those who refuse to accept the new coming era do? An hero themselves? Beg for acceptance? Change?

Attached: 1563971762557.jpg (768x1024, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jesuswordsonly.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know what to do.

Saint Tarrant set the standard

they just looking for someone to sue
and they'll find someone too

>atheism is retarded
>criticizes blind belief
>blindly believes a "holy book" that has 0 evidence that it was actually sent to us by god

You poltards always crack me up.

tfw right side of history

Seeing a lot of normies take op these opinions lately. Only thing I’m scares of is some bad apples taking it too far and fucking it up for the rest of us.

trans child is like a vegetarian cat
everyone knows who is making the decisions.

Attached: 1113797226083.gif (240x160, 901K)

J
E
W

>I can see that, more and more, normies are catching up, Jow Forums. Can you feel it too?

Yes, and a good thing, too.
Years back on /new/ we were talking of wanting to wake up normies and how out of sight that idea seemed, not it's happening. Some anons feel shitty about it because they come here but it's important for it to happen, they're not able to moderate or up/down vote things so it's fine. Memories of being a dipshit privilege checker seem like a lifetime ago.

Attached: the_fate_of_empires.png (1000x976, 614K)

You are assuming too much kiddo
You can't be here if you are less than 18, so gtfo

The bible isn't the literal word of God. It's a tool to run a successful civilization. Brainlet.

Nah those faggots who refuse to change aren't even human to me. The NPC meme really got me to start paying attention to my surroundings. And holy shit, 80% of people are NPCs. Thanks Jow Forums.

Anybody who thinks the situation is going to be better 20 years from now is a hopeless optimist.

You can mark my words, in the future they won't be changing children's genders through surgery. They will be changing babies' genders at birth. They will use a random test based on "science" to remove genitals and they will call it beautiful. It will be paid by taxpayers of course.

How fucked up is South Korea? I thought America was bad.

South Korean feminists are among the worst, I'm told. But I've never seen one and they have a long way to go to be as awful as Swedish ones.

Great pic, is this a paper? I want to read it.

This is the author.
The work is "the fate of empires"

>not posting the original

Attached: 1564128457557.png (3129x3053, 1.22M)

I'm not a gook but gays and trannies are almost unheard of here. But it feels like things are changing fast and seeing as how Korea is basically America's lapdog, their culture will permeate here and SJWs and the like will soon gain strength, especially with the generational change (Korea has one of the biggest generational gaps between the young and the old, because of their ultra-rapid economic growth in the 90s after a military dictatorship). So basically young people have already completely embraced nigger culture with hip-hop and the like and you can see how K-pop now is based around that. The next will obviously be the "woke" culture.

>Climate change is not anthropogenic
We don't have enough evidence to confirm this.

Attached: 1471761496149.gif (250x220, 1.97M)

What the heck did I just watch?

We're not even talking about holy books brainlet

idk but i liked it

>freedom doesn't mean being able to do whatever the fuck one wants
It means exactly that. But you should expect consequences of your actions. You just cant do whatever you want and expect everyone else to love it. You would think common sense would stop people from doing stuff like giving your boy hormones to make him """female""" but apparently common sense is not that common. Also someone said "freedom without discipline is degeneracy" so if you cant discipline yourself then someone else has to step in.

>The bible isn't the literal word of God.
Paul's material definitely isn't.
jesuswordsonly.com/

hownew.ru

>atheism is absolutely retarded, as well as parroting talking points by blind belief in (((science)))
>God exist you have to believe
>asking about any evidence of god existence is a sin
k
xD
in the near future all these religion fanatics will be deemed as mentals

Lil' Cheetus

Yeah, only in your dreams, Cletus. The kike on a stick cult was a driving force to destroy the Roman Empire, convert Europe into an what looked like an islamic shithole and put jews on power. Before it kikes never had a big civilization comparable to the asian empires, Rome, greeks, other North African and Middle Eastern regions. It's a religion from retards for retards.

> inb4 pilpul and retarded revisionism

Then why did the Byzantine empire last for 1000 years longer?

It was extremely rich compared to the western roman empire and sat between the growing international trade between europe and asia based off of a foundation laid by Alexander the Great that made Greek the lingua franca for anybody interested in religion or commerce.

Christianity was a byproduct of the hellenization of near-asia.

What the fuck

Attached: 8752EDEB-7D4C-4756-AE6D-577BAF9846A9.gif (400x275, 1.02M)

Pretty redpilled but not Christpilled

>>trans is a psychiatric condition
Trans is Baphomet subverting the duality and order of Creation.

What you can feel is the rising energies across creation preparing for Christ's Second Coming

Except it is.

Lmao the funny part is then we will go back to being the opposite when the fucking normies take shit too far again.

We are the voice of moderation and reason.

newfags

I don’t believe things will get better per se, but I’m almost sure a conflict will occur long before we get to that point.
We can expect chaos, harsh living conditions and a lot of death, but there’s no way globohomo actually wins.
People are simply not built to accept this much.

Kek, I can already imagine the rise of a fourth Reich and anons here singing the hymns of multiculturalism.

>mixes up fair points with pants on head retarded points
This is why nobody likes your kind or you in particular

>race does exist and different races have different predominant characteristics that differentiates one from another

Aren't these two points contradictory? How can you believe in the soul while also believing some of God's creations are inherently inferior to others?

K succdem

Attached: IMG_20190725_075251.jpg (1080x898, 108K)

Races being different does not imply a hierarchy between them, and even so God could indeed have made niggers to serve others.

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

Good post user. I like your style. I've been feeling this lately too.

If the races are different, a heirarchy would form based on the environment. And if God did create "niggers to serve others" than it would be mentioned somewhere in the bible.

It's a tool to make shekels you absolute goy

I seem to remember something about man being given dominion over the animals.