In Sweden everyone is equal before the law

>Swedish ambassador have to explain for Trump that in Sweden no one stays above the law.

Attached: trumpbtfo.png (604x344, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OlofsdotterK/status/1154542238409601026
numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/OlofsdotterK/status/1154542238409601026

>in sweden everyone is equal before the law
>sandnigger attacks tourist and is already free again

>everyone is equal before the law
Except ethnic Swedes

Fuck Trump but hopefully this results in war with Sweden.

What a gay country.

What reality are you living in? War over this? OMFG!

Wouldn't surprise me at this point

>except for our cuddly, lovely, and innocent sandniggers
>they get a free pass!

Attached: 2501B74A-CDA5-4AA7-985C-63C13D658AEB.jpg (236x227, 9K)

Rule of law has failed you. Self defense is banned if it’s a sandnigger. You don’t realize it because the AIDS has reached your brain, but most people now see your legal system as Emirates tier with dumb quirks that could have you imprisoned for years. For example we have taken daytrips to Stockholm with my family on a ferry and there’s a shitton of shady immigrants in the port area. Now we know if there are problems such as harassment or stealing and we need to fight them WE are going to jail. There should be travel warnings, unironically.

This

>Everyone is above the law
Except muslim invaders, huh?

Look at the bright side, we'd be American in no time and that's a good thing. Our "army" is a fucking meme and I'm sure capitulation would occur within a few hours.

I'd that's true then why do you no longer record names and the ethnicity of criminals?

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-210034.jpg (1080x2160, 597K)

except sandniggers

FUCK ASAP DARKIE!!!!

>B-b-but muh nigger

HAHAHAAHAHA

lmfao I'm so drunk. y'all know what I meant.

Please sweden, free the black violent man who preaches violence and substance abuse to children

It's pretty funny to watch our government piss themselves at losing all the woke capital they so desperately tried to accumulate.

>maga reddit imports are now defending a black rapper who assaulted someone
100% kek, this is your brain on trump

Don’t uhhh....don’t...care.

Right now in America, 40 million blacks are angry that Sweden put a brother in jail, wonder why they aren't more humble after being defeated in World War 2.

The funny thing is in real shithole countries with travel warnings the police will join you to beat up the crooks. Self defense is a pretty universal right. The same sandnigger walked free from assault and drug charges before and all it took was 1 day. Isn’t that what a modern liberal muh equality justice system does? Just let everyone free even violent offenders? Holding a huge bullshit trial and threatening someone with 6 years is clearly posturing and shockingly out of touch. You get 6 years for murder here.

>completely independent
>What is Julian Assange

The fact is the prime minister doesn't want to be seen as giving something that Trump wants due to his popularity, and needs an excuse to not look bad.

Are you retarded? I defend Swedes. Fuck the brown nigger and fuck the black nigger.

Attached: whoooah.jpg (906x767, 167K)

Could someone explain to me what this nigger did, and why, assuming he's innocent, be put in prison? How does trump and Kanye know for sure he's innocent?

Yeah, and the imported afghan cant even attend the trial because he will be on vacation in Iran, the country he fled from.

Him and his gang were followed around and harassed by sandniggers from Afghanistan. The sandniggers hit them with headphones and wanted them to pay for the headphones. After trying to reason with them it escalated to a street fight and sandniggers got beat up. Sandniggers have a history of harassing people in that location. Now he’s facing 6 years.

Fuck niggers and fuck sandniggers, but your legal system is an absolute joke. Even in shitholes like Seattle they just endlessly give slaps on the wrists to the crooks, instead of actually siding with the crooks. That is a new low.

He is not facing 6 years, that's a meme from TMZ.

6 years is the maximum punishment for aggrivated assult, he charged with regular assult and will most likely pay a fine.

The thing is that they cut the afghan with bottles, that's why they where put in custody, first it was rubricated as "aggrevated assult" but where then lowered to just assult.

The reason for putting ASAP in custody is for the extreme flight risk.

Yes I am speachless about the swedish legal system, but not because of this case. The only thing wrong with this case is that they decided it was selfdefence by the afghan to punch the guard, swedish court rarely comes to that conclusion, selfdefence is very restrictive in Sweden.

Amerimutt niggers are worse then being dead.

I doubt he'll get more than a finger wag in his general direction. The shitstorm from Rocky getting actual jailtime would be glorious though.

>The Government is not allowed, and will not attempt, to influcence legal proceedings
THEY DO THIS ON A DAILY BASIS.

Fuck, they even made a act for the police forcing them to EXCLUDE RACE IN POLICE REPORTS if the alledged criminal is of color with the bullshit argument that it "was to twart the negative view it fosters against immigrants", honk honk!

Side note; Start stacking up on unperishable food if you already haven't and for the love of God don't flaunt that shit, hungry people will happily kill your ass over it.

Attached: 1560710277453.webm (400x240, 567K)

A Travel Warning is definitely in order, and depending on how salty the Swedes want to get, sanctions. Given that Sweden is run by women who can't take criticism, sanctions will be a given.

You rarely get prision for assult in Sweden, unless you are a repeat offender or known gang member.

Of course it depends on the severity of the beating, but most likely he will have to pay for the pain, for "violating/offending" him(wierd swedish word we use, hard to translate) and comunity service.

Because the guard punced first

Its embarrassing how bad her english is

Please sanction us on your cultural output. We would do better without your rapper trash that you seem so keen on defending.

You deserve it for sucking so much muzzie dick and now lying that everyone is equal under Swedish law when the hierarchy is plain to see.

No, the guard "pushed him and took him around the neck", then the afghan punshed him with the head phones and missed a punch. Swedish prosecutor decided it was within his "nödvärns rätt" (emergency selfdefence right?)

t. lefty

Maybe she’s brining it down to rapper level so the trash can understand.

But the thing is, if a guard took me around the neck and I punched him, they would never decide it was within my right of selfdefence.

Wonder what the difference between me and the afghan is?

The prosecutors surely don’t approach it as a simple pay a fine case. Them and even the prime minister are virtue signalling with the terminology. What is the max punishment for assault in Sweden?

I don’t even understand if he even personally stabbed someone with a bottle? His security (aka Murican feral niggers) failed him bigtime. It’s funny that American BLM niggers are trying to make it a race issue, which it is, but more so it’s about the Swedish government virtue signalling about the rights of muh refugees (even if they are crooks).

White phosphorus Sweden let none live

If the muzzie gets off scot-free like I know he will then you faggots should be nuked post-haste. Fuck your disgusting pozzed government.

Can you please link the website, fellow slavonic?

Instead of showing big balls to trump your pulticians should go into your no go zones and show the niggers that no one stands above the law.

he’s already off scot free, they dropped all charges against the muzzie lmao

But if you are a rapefugee a single dumb vunt is enough to stop your expulsion, she should hang herself.

Just a little reminder...

Attached: swedenlaw.png (614x340, 44K)

the government PRESIDES over ALL legal precedings

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

I'll take a muzzie afghani criminal over a nigger any day of the week. Bantus are not human. It's a hard redpill to swallow, but there is no other way.

Attached: 1545086073613.png (379x362, 192K)

It's already in the thread, government has nothing to do with the judicial system. Doesn't mean the judicial system isn't kiked to hell and back.

That is why they give your kids to Muslim families if you are Christian.

based posts
dab on sweden

Attached: 1547431939572.gif (554x400, 120K)

sadly this is not true when sandniggers get to harass famous rapper because of racism and they dont get punished, but the victim gets.

Nobody really cares about your faggot law. I hope Trump hits you with sanctions, the West should stop pretending you're still a part of the civilized world. As far as I'm concerned, you're a nation of kidnappers, an open air gulag, and a onions version of North Korea.

If the man would have raped someone he would be already and receiving the highest honour award from swedish government.
This is just pathetic and RACIST PR stunt

unless you are a moslem or a kike, then you're above it.

Attached: swedefag.png (546x320, 49K)

Honk honk

You misunderstand me, I don't give two fucks about rap music or blacks in general. I want to exploit this situation to draw attention to the insane way leftist run your country. I want the whole world to see it, and I want us to shut down your ability to use currency exchanges, effectively fucking you over similar to Iran.

When I'm thinking about this situation, it's not even the American nignog that's in the center of it, but for example the Polish truckdrivers that immediately and rightfully KO'd a nigger that banged on their car hood in Germany. They're aiming to make it illegal to protect yourself. It's amazing that a Murican black got to experience sliding down the liberal totem pole in the progress, but it's also scary for everyone else. People definitely need a reminder that you are NOT entitled to self defense in Sweden before going, because as I said, handing it to the crooks used to be a thing that was common pretty much everywhere. When the crooks start crawling up to big daddy government you know you're in big trouble. It would be satisfying to watch the whole system collapse one day and be replaced with American-style stand your ground laws. The sandniggers deserved to be shot on the spot instead of being coddled by the government.

This was Asaps body gurard, not security at some pub

>he thinks we give a shit about a rapper coon
the problem here is the basically sucked the dick of the 2 muslims fuckwads and are keeping ASAP just to piss off GEOTUS

So you're just an american being american, got it.

>I defend Swedes
Point to one of those "Swedes" worth defending, if you will.

No, we just have a non-retarded system here where some fucking faggot that got elected can't just say "SET HIM FREE!" and all law is just set aside.

Instead you draw attentiom to how insane you own country is run,
Good joob

>but Sweden , I need muhh nigga vote to win bigly in 2020, fuck your rule of law n'sheet, faggots kek

Attached: 1564130896174m.jpg (265x1024, 73K)

Rocky had unedited video on his phone which shows the nigs physically attack the afghan first, the headphones part was considered self-defense because of this reason and there's nothing to charge them with.

Exactly, fuck you Sven. Your country is as backward as any from the middle east. Fortunately you're used to taking it like a champ, and on the brightside, after we destroy your country economically, all of you ethnic Swedes will go back home to Syria and Afghanistan.

Piratebay, julian assange.
Yeah whatever go get fucked.
Such arrogance in multiculti utopia.

>we just have a non-retarded system
then why is the sandnigger free without charges even though he attacked tourists?

Normal assult is maximum 2 years.

The guard failed him because he was alone, if he had two guards, one could secure ASAP and take him away while the other guard would handle the afghans.

His crew did not do much to help, why did they not just him and let asap watch? He missed like 4 big concerts because of this you know.

So I can punch Stefan Lövfens body guards if they push me or take me around the neck?

explain why they treat those feral Afghani hajjis with kid gloves

>POINTS

Attached: gt001.png (682x388, 599K)

you two were posting in previous threads

Attached: 1473765252676.jpg (380x380, 42K)

Fuck Swedes, why aren't you burning out the sandniggers?
BURN THEIR HOUSES AND THEY WILL LEAVE.

Attached: canary wharf.jpg (620x420, 61K)

(I should probably stop troll soon for my own sanity)

Read the fucking threat kraut, in the unedited video from Rockys phone, the police saw that the niggers attacked the muzzie first.
So there's nothing to charge the afghans with, sure they were annoying, but that isn't criminal.

Bomb bomb bomb
bomb bomb bomb
muh Swedistan

The only thing I was thinking about when this happend is if ASAP and his guard/crew would have a bit more reason to use force because of the threat image of him being a famous and rich artist?

>we just have a non-retarded system here
tell that to 30 odd % of your women enjoying that cultural enrichment

They instigated the violence Hans. I hate niggers and sandniggers too, but don't be retarded.

I don't think you get it. This is the price you're going to pay for being a humanitarian superpower from here on out. By ghetto ass bullshit standards, rocky and his crew were far BETTER than the usual shit you see. And you're going to see more of this shit. An endless buffet table of ignorant fucking criminal dipshit fighting with other ignorant criminal dipshits, with varying levels of "he started it". They're going be in and out of your nordic rehab centers. They're going to be teaching OTHER fuckers to be more effective criminals.

And I'm told this shit wasn't even in the really bad part of town. Your future is Hood Life, Malmo edition.

What a load of bullshit. Our judges are appointed by their political affiliation.

why do you cope so hard. it doesn't make sense. it's SO OBVIOUS that you have a sandnigger problem and that they did the right thing.
god damn enjoy your swedistan. good luck with your attitude.

Your country is a kike ruled hellscape. Stay the fuck out of our shit nigger.

So what you're saying is rush over to swedenstans village side and marry, then pull them back to Oregon/Washington area?

That has nothing to do with what happened here. Nordics aren't retarded so we can seperate matters from each other.

This is bullshit and you and I both know it.
Nobody ever heard of him before this.

Top country for grenade attacks, too, apparently.

and you're defending a sand nigger, you zogtard lmao

Now would be a good time for Swedes to put together a list of examples of non-Europeans getting absurdly light sentences for crimes. Spread it around, get black twitter to pick it up.

This case presents potential for shit-stirring.

Attached: 1517340993037.jpg (570x487, 45K)