How to jewishly redpill the leftturd

take it from a jew, this is how you do it:
Go to Jow Forumspolitics the most insanely left sub on that site. Sort the threads by new and start commenting on each thread to most bland, boring leftists platitude you can think of, such as:
"Trump is a disgrace to our democray"
"We should have impeached him 3 years ago"
"I am ashamed to be an american today"

stupid shit like this.

Then, wait for one of the comments to reach to the top once the thread picks up, and edit it to subtle red pilled stuff.

By the time you edit it, it will seem like this site turned red-pilled.

Attached: politics.jpg (1604x893, 255K)

I've got to say, that's not even a bad idea. But don't they have some weird vote system where posts they don't like just get hidden quickly? I don't really know anything about reddit.

It does, that's why you've got to first post onions bean filled comment, wait for it to get (((upvoted))) then edit it. It will still stay on top once you edit.

Next week on vice: "How right wing extremist use the editing function to spurt hate speech"

i have never been on reddit

I've done this before but it was really hard to get to the top. And even if I did get there, the exposure was very brief. If we all started doing this it might work though. The problem is we're competing with mostly paid dem operatives exclusively posting there

The key is to spam shit on every thread in the hopes that 1/100 of them will climb

Ah okay, I get it now. Have another bump. Did you test this out already? Are there screenshots?

you're an edomite. your blessing is the sword

>take it from a jew
post nose or gtfo

I've never been there. Can you add a pic that says "upboat this and comment Fuck Yeah or you mom will die in her sleep"? Or use that jpeg for an avatar that you can change when you alter your post?

The jews playing both sides like always.
Invading other people's spaces has always been a leftist strategy. That's why you get so many babies crying and shitting theirselves trying to be "trolls" around here.
Now the semites want us to do the same to extend the conflict.

Who gives a fuck.
What kind of huge semen bathing faggot would sign up for a Reddit account?
The red pill is a choice, it's not fucking hard to find the truth on the internet.
Ignorance is a choice, those people don't want to know what's really going on.
Shit I wish I didn't know as much as I do now. Knowing just how dark this world really is fucked with you on a pretty deep level, I didn't need to know either. It only changed my life for the negative because of the added stress.
I'm pretty sure for every stupid lefty commie on that site there's like a half dozen people who are just pretending they don't notice what's really going on.

You're alright. Hope your in store prices go down

This is not redpilling , this is Jewing

>please come bump my shitty subreddit
>flag
I'm noticing a correlation here.

>Israel VPN larp
>Unironically posting your reddit activity (which has been happening all fucking week. this summer cancer needs to end already)
>'Go to Jow Forumspolitics the most insanely left sub on that site.'
>spend all that time on reddit and don't even know there's dozens of much more left leaning subs
>come up with really shitty boomerbrain idea that has been done for a decade on reddit already
just kill yourself before you die because we turn your medicare into YangBux, gramps
honestly fucking die
you boomers have been an absolute cancer to this board holy shit

Attached: 1544596948985.jpg (900x1200, 138K)

I wish I could unknow what I know too because nothing can be done. It’s like watching a slow rot but everyone isn’t paying attention and it’s starting to accelerate. I hope I’m dead before things go how I suspect

i once did
its horrible

They perma banned my account from 2012 so I'm thinking of doing this now. The only reason I never used lefty shill accounts before is I never wanted to get my main banned for "ban evasion", but if they're going to be retarded and give me nothing to lose then why wouldn't I go all out against them.

We should have an off site platform where we start organizing brigades like this against major websites. Riot or Telegram or something.

Attached: EAU0pFwWkAEyLpX.jpg (680x606, 67K)

All it takes is a shill, we can't be as hidden as we'd want while remaining anonymous. May as well remain here

I didn't meant a shill, I meant an insider

Soon: Editing is white supremacy

i unironically hate jews

While I agree with you, Spain-bro, I have to say 'fuck these cocksuckers, take their shit,' because otherwise? We're just gonna become a nation of nigger-mongrels.

lol i've done this many times, and guess what tribe i'm from?

>Banner
>Reddit c.uck with a literal golem pentagram on his hat
>Six golem pentagrams
>mfw

Attached: 1525517101655.jpg (306x306, 19K)

Bumpah

FUCK.OFF.INCELS.

My favorite form of Jewish subversion is "How do you do fellow X."

This is the BEST use I've seen of it all month. Absolutely brilliant.

Yes, And Jews are winning.

Good tactic is good tactic. I'm not here to lose with honor.

Nothing on God’s green and blue planet can compete with weaponized autism. Not even paid shills.

is that eggy?

Israelis are paradoxically one of the best posters on this board. Very sharp and self aware.