WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO SHARE A CONTINENT WITH THIS WESTERN FAGGOTS

Please God Why?

Attached: qhvvhmm1kkc31 (1).jpg (4800x3600, 885K)

That sounds more like an opportunity

Please do,we will help you Ivan's

>I am supposed to die defending the women of this country

Kek. They want equality, they can defend themselves.

That'd be a fun ride, if only the US didn't get in the way

That's what i was thinking desu.
If the US won't get involved most Eastern and Southern Euros will side with Russia.

We can take out the western fags and their degenerates in one go.
Europe belongs to Slavs and Meds.

>involved
Do things like the Iraq War count then, from the perspective of the US? If so, I'd think twice before answering yes. If it was a defensive war or a conflict that might stave off an invasion, sure.

Not very accurate poll. I would fight for my country, but not for my government. Two completely different things, because my government fights against my country.

Yeah retry communism

What's the worst that can happen

Nice,more germans to kill

Who said something about communism.
Nobody wants that.

Pretty much this, if my government asked me to go fight Iran or Syria, I would refuse, but if a government with the interests of the White British people told me to fight Israel, I would accept.

Gypsienigger, who doesnt know shit about history

Slavnigger that doesnt know how kiked his country is

You are both pathetic

Taking into account that we currently have traitorous governments that use the military to make ferry service for invaders in the Mediterranean, the answer its obviously no.

Christ, the Jews sure did a number on Germany, didn't they?

YOU HAVE BROOMS INSTEAD OF GUNS!!!!
You suck so much Russian dick for gas and Romanian for workers.
That we are drained.

Fucking Cum slurpers all of you

I didn't say my country was the savior of the white race or something. But in case of war the US is your only hope, you don't have much to oppose an invasion with.

Same man. Why would I join to kill the bastards they're importing to our once great nation

>People on your boat start taking water
>”Alrighty, I’m going to do the same then! That’ll show them”
You are as much of a problem as roasties are.

I could go for some mass starvation right about now actually

What does "fight for your country" mean? The time when the government represented the interests of the country and its people is long over. As it is right now, "Germany" (i.e. Merkel) would declare war on Poland or Hungary or Italy for not being in line with the globalist pro-immigration policy. Fight for that? DIE for THAT? Hell fucking no.

Why fight for a society that hates you?

>the ones who want to fight aren't the ones fighting Jewish wars
If we only knew the pleasure

Well, of course I would agree with this then

Not really, it would depend who we are fighting against. Why on Earth would I defend Italy from Russians?

Kill Merkel

Attached: target-svg-file-16.png (980x980, 79K)

It's true. Why would I die for the Arabs in Syria, for example. I just do not understand what my country is about.

fighting for (((you country)))

All the countries with shit immigration laws have created less loyal countries. Leave Mexico to come to usa to put Mexican flag on your fucking mirror. Should be happy youre here beaner. Should fight for the country that gives you everything but nah you're loyal to the country you ran away from instead of fighting for you pussy

Seems to be a correlation between willingness to fight and how shitty the country is to live in, lol.

They are easier to kill than the Israelis. They learn by untrained sand niggers and Israelis are military trained

which is ironic that people aren't willing to fight for their good country

>dying for a government
Nice try, Moshe

Shithole countries don't give you an actual choice anyway. Anyone capable of independent thought in Communist China was killed, sent to reeducation camps, or is smart enough to tell them what they want to hear.

>Germany

And why would they?
If an invading army was coming to kill their ruling class they'd be more likely to cheer.

Attached: germany (2).jpg (480x296, 14K)

lol yeah, kinda backwards.
Perhaps.

I wonder if only 27% were willing to fight when Nazis were flying over London bombing us.

Than why do your fellow countrymen keep wanting and come here?
Esp.Women

>44%
Israel says those are rookie numbers

I would rather see the US get attacked than to ever fight for US