Help Needed Trying to Identify a Murderer

I was told guys here might could help me with something...

Here's a brief rundown: I'm from a town in south Alabama and we've been recently having some racial tension. It started about 2 months ago with niggers stealing cars and assaulting the victims if they talked to the police and now has escalated to murder. The media and black police chief have been worthless pieces of shit. Then 2 days ago, in what's been labeled as a robbery by the media and police, this nigger walked into a convience store and shot the clerk in the head. Now we're trying to find the guy who did it before the cops do for a Sunday afternoon picnic.

I wanted to see if anyone here could pull pictures from the video and enhance them any.

Here's a link about the story with the surveillance video of the murderer...

wsfa.com/2019/07/25/am-news-conference-called-regarding-gas-station-robbery-murder/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-25-21-10-57.png (480x800, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dothanfirst.com/news/brundidge-police-chief-murder-in-brundidge-its-beyond-me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a close up of his face. He's possibly got a tattoo or other marking on his right cheek. If so, it's pretty distinguishing. But, it could be shadows or part of his clothing.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-25-23-56-07-1-1.png (480x664, 90K)

dothanfirst.com/news/brundidge-police-chief-murder-in-brundidge-its-beyond-me/

Isn't it a little late to be sasquatchposting friend

It would've took a much better night for this to be late instead of early.

Fair enough. I wish you the best

Many thanks.

If we could tell if that was a tattoo or not on his right cheek the rest would take care of itself.

>Sunday afternoon picnic
Shouldn't you be at church instead of lynching niggers?

I can squeeze in both.

Oh ok. Godspeed user.

>Alabama
>not having a gun on you at all times
>surprised niggers are running rampant

He did have a gun. However, he didn't have it on him. It was under the counter and that was a fatal error.

They're trained to cooperate, though. He did and he killed him nonetheless. Never trust nigz.

Your media is telling black people that whitey is the devil. Are you honestly surprised niggers are behaving like this?

I'm from Alabama, nothing niggers do surprises me.

But the false-victim narrative is not only nauseating, but dangerous. Luckily few here besides niggers buy the shit.

In Birmingham to the north here 99% of all murders last year were committed by niggers. The only upside is they mostly kill each other.

Not your personal army faggot

we need more threads like this

In my town of around 3,000 people we haven't had a white man kill someone in 60+ years. It's been all nigz.

They're 64% of the population in this black belt town. They control the mayor's office and the chief of police, meanwhile due to white people actually working and producing we control everything else. This happens periodically with them. They stretch our tolerance and stretch it and then we have to remind them who pays the bills. It's reached that point again and they know it too. I drove down mainstreet today and didn't see a single black face. They're like children waiting for their dad to whoop their asses when he gets home.

Its never too late for justice you fed jew swine hound

>They're like children
No white kids aren't nearly as stupid

>Now we're trying to find the guy who did it before the cops do for a Sunday afternoon picnic.
Cmon dude EVERY nigger is just as guilty as the next. Just start lynching those fuckers until "THEY" find the dude. Lynch a bunch of them and watch how quickly they turn on each other. Theyll probably kill the guy for you.

That's the backup plan.

Good point.

If you just exterminated all niggers you would eventually get the negro.

Can't wait for race wars.

lol My dad said the same thing today.

Just lynch military aged male niggers until the murders stop
What's so hard about that?

Never forget the awesome Leopold II of Belgium who reduced the negroid Congolese population of the Congo by 70% through genocide.

Attached: Leopold_ii_garter_knight.jpg (695x1041, 136K)

There's one more angle that hasn't been released yet. It's from behind the counter and should've got the best picture.

>we computer detectives now

With these bastards we'd have to lynch between tweens & senior citizens. I sure do wish when Lincoln told them they were free they would've taken the opportunity to leave. But no, most have been within 30 miles of where their great great great grandgorillas first chopped cotton. That's the thing about niggers, the more theyre not wanted the more prone they are to staying. I think it's why they gather in packs in front of convience stores and on street corners.

They take every opportunity to be a nuisance. They can't even walk down the sidewalk, they walk in the street and then get pissed when a motorist comes through. I get the chance to tell one to go fuck themselves almost daily.

i'm glad he can't see how big of a cuck his descendant is...

#metoo

That's the one you need. If police have it and it's good, they're going to identify him and jail him before you get your picnic baskets together.

Bump

If this is systemic I suggest you create a fake facebook account as a black female. Use a real picture from some hood girl that looks in heat so the nuggets won't question who the stranger is. Maybe use a photo from some girl that lives in Chicago or Baltimore. If your area is small enough you may be able to observe some interesting convos from people that are clearly not intelligent enough to understand consequences so they will blab. Bonus points if you can "ape" an ape well enough to be active with them online. That's how you get the good details.

You need to let the police and legal system take care of this matter. Only a small percentage of people commit crimes like this. Do not allow yourself to degrade to their level by creating lynch mobs. Hate only creates more hate. The murderer will mess up because he's also full of hate.

Are u dense? The legal system has already failed and you can love everybody all you want, but that ain't gonna make them love you. Meanwhile we have families, friends and neighbors to protect from rampaging animals.

Look a black crime rates. 13% of pop. 52% of murders and 54% of robberies - the legal system is not detering them. Wake the fuck up!

That is a demon. Be careful.

>you need to let police who don’t give a fuck handle this

lol

>only a small percentage of people commit crimes like this

The thing is within the nigger demographic, the majority of them commit violent crimes. Most “crimes like this” are committed by niggers.

based kike

this is what you niggerlovers get for not electing Judge Roy Moore

Kek

But Jow Forums told me rural blacks are based

His name is Boris Whitehead.

Is that a rare merchant?