What were to happen if fully functional Star Trek phasers were to flood the streets with a market value of 5usd per...

What were to happen if fully functional Star Trek phasers were to flood the streets with a market value of 5usd per dozen units?

Attached: Star-Trek-Discovery-Starfleet-Hand-Phaser-Gun-Type-II-Kit-Halloween-Resin-Props-New.jpg (1000x1000, 527K)

Murders get a lot harder to prove

I would stun the locker room of the gymnastics team

you would be a greasy spot on the ground and also a cloud of ash that already blew away

And then

I would

Rape them

I would get some redshirts to stand around me wherever I went.

Fucking grow up idiot boomer

SSHHHEEEEEIIIIIITT!!!!!!!!! Fire phasers on dem nigga's Tyrese

govt would win. Mutts are just psycho enough to be allowed guns to give an illusion of strength against their government. IRL the govt would just nuke a few cities and regain control.

Niggas be barburquooin pigs right thur own the skreet

lol 9/10 for the suspense, would have been 10 if you weren't obviously going there with that but all said and done I like your style, good job

you give way to much credit to the government, considering how they half ass everything save money for embezzlement, a country full armed civilians with varying degrees of training and the home field advantage, it would be messy, there are people out there with all kinds of cool hacked together defenses and America would never nuke itself , even if it did there are decentralized systems in place for backup.

holy shit how did I grammatically fuck that statement so badly, I need rest lmao

reminder that cern created phase plasma 10 years ago

Things would be pretty damn cool

Only one way to find out. Do it faggot!

Honk Kong becomes independent.

>the govt would just nuke a few cities and regain control.

Regain control of what? the entire world would be on the people's side if that happened.

No worries user my cripling autism kicked in and I understood it.

Attached: 1562584721304.jpg (618x564, 72K)

NIGGER SMASH NIGGER SMASH NIGGER SMASH NIGGER SMASH NIGGER SMASH NIGGER SMASH NIGGER SMASH NIGGER SMASH NIGGER SMASH NIGGER SMASH NIGGER SMASH NIGGER SMASH NIGGER SMASH NIGGER SMASH NIGGER SMASH NIGGER SMASH NIGGER SMASH

niggers would be stealing them.