Genuinely curious what Jow Forums thinks of Trump literally calling for the death of anyone who is anti-semetic and/or...

Genuinely curious what Jow Forums thinks of Trump literally calling for the death of anyone who is anti-semetic and/or opposes Isreal.

The vid is below. You only need to watch about 5 minutes.
youtu.be/MuWO5_p9xPI?t=7064

Attached: 1561529431045.png (1000x1000, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he'll say whatever to appease those in control.

This.

But they aren’t in control
Reminder
Assad still in power
Billions in arms to the Saudis
No war with Iran
Cope

Trump is a kike. His family are kikes. His handler, kushner is a kike. His cabinet are kikes.

It’s not 4D chess. He’s a kike.

What about the laws he's supporting that will make legitimately criticizing isreal anti-semetic and a crime in public schools?

I legitimately think it is 4D chess.

1) it shifts the Overton Window to judaism and what it means to be semitic. This will force Rightists to say "Roger that, sir. I see how big of an issue Jewish folks are because you are a smart leader. I will begin to educate myself on this argument so I can have an opinion, and possibly meme for you."
2) It forces the kike-funded Democeats to be contrarian, and therefore antisemitic, if only to spite the Drumpf.

So you really think that he's secretly trying to hurt the jews even though his son-in-law, the husband of his daughter, was born Jewish and his literal daughter Ivanka is also Jewish?.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump

I think you're trying desperately hard to justify that you've been fooled my friend.

My list that signals the end of world US hegemony is as follows:

>No regime change in Syria
>No regime change in Venezuela
>No regime change in North Korea
>No regime change in Iran
>Afghanistan peace talks with the Taliban
>Iraq rejected cooperation with USA on Iran
>the Coalition is struggling or pulling out of Yemen
>NATO cucked out of Ukraine
>Saudiya oil will become irrelevant, which will be the end of the country because of geopolitical, not economic reasons

I haven't researched on China's belt and road initiative and whatever the fuck they are doing recently, if they are successfully taking over the east.

Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil votin' for him. Oh and that pic is cringe af btw, your "fuhrer" is long dead.

Sounds like good cover to me. If Kushner is a good guy, maybe he became Christian at some point and had an uncle he loved die aboard the USS Liberty. Not everything is transparent, so I'm only giving an optimistic scenario.

Attached: 1523125016237.gif (498x278, 1.59M)

kek

fucking pathetic retard, voting a fat egotistical mab that all that he does is make all of fucking europe facepalm seeing how he sends the american economy into oblivion.
just wait 40 years until you see the us crashing along with a big chunk of world's economy

i'm almost literally crying that i voted for my own destruction. i hate kikes. and yet i voted for a guy who is now saying he is going to kill me because i hate kikes. LOL. i fucked up.

i essentially voted for the government to kill me. great.

fuck america

i was saying all this all that time in teh past; guess im just smarter than the average goy.

donal trump isn't just a zog puppet; he's a stupid cluster b personality and therefore, he's just like a kike in spirit, which is the reason his children suck zionist dicks.

>juh...
>juhs...
>just wait user
>4,000,000,000 America will be done
>you'll see
>what then, huh?

Attached: 17845.png (1024x675, 289K)

S-shut up kike shill Israel is our greatest ally

it's no different than a parent saying something to throw off the abusive parent to spare the child

I truly do believe he cares, but there's nothing he can do(and I still think he's a "greatest ally isreal" boomer) despite all that he's doing.

just think about jfk, he found out the hard way that you can't fight against those who are in power without doing some kind of cryptic battle behind the scenes

exact transcript:
>this evil antisemitic attack is an assault on all of us. its an assault on humanity. it will require all of us working together to extract the hateful poison of antisemitism from our world. this was an antisemitic attack at its worst. the scourge of antisemitism can not be ignored can not be tolerated and it can not be allowed to continue. we can not allow it to continue. it must be confronted and condemned everywhere it rears its very ugly head. we must stand with our jewish brothers and sisters to defeat antisemitism to defeat antisemitism and vanquish the forces of hate. that's what it is.
[cont]

>through the centuries the jews have endured terrible persecution. and you know that. we've all read it and studied it. they've been through a lot. and those seeking their destruction, we will seek THEIR destruction. and when you have crimes like this, whether its this one or another one, or another group, we have to bring back the death penalty. they have to pay the ultimate price. they have to pay the ultimate price they can't do this. they can't do this to our country. we must draw a line, we must never ignore the vile poison of antisemitism or those who spread its venomous creed. with one voice we must confront this hatred anywhere and everywhere it occurs.

You are right everyone trump should just come out and say gas the kikes racewar now that would really help his re-election.

Idiots on pol shills or not so far from reality forget how much normie voters suck jew cock.

They think they can just call trump a kike for playing the game and we will all roll over and vote for yang bang or some other fagot that wants us dead no ty.

now i will condense this speech without changing its meaning even in the slightest, because trump repeats himself a lot
>this attack is an attack on all of us
>we must extract antisemitism from our world.
>goyim and jews must defeat antisemitism and vanquish the forces of hate
>jews have been persecuted throughout history
>for those seeking their destruction, we will seek THEIR destruction
>that is why we must bring back the death penalty
>they must pay the ultimate price
>we must never ignore antisemitism or those who spread its venomous lies
>we must confront this hatred everywhere it occurs
what "antisemitic attack" is he talking about btw? i didn't hear of any.

I think its smart, Trump is wearing jew holocaust sjw armour to attack his enemies.
He is using their own weapons against them.
About time conservetards got smart.

and now the "what he is really saying" version of the speech
>i must convince you this attack is not only against the jews but the goyim too. the jew and goys must work together to make all criticism of jews and israel illegal. we must expose every antisemite publically and punish them. everywhere. even america. goyim must betray their neighbors to expose antisemites for their jewish masters. muh holocaust goy, muh holocaust. remember the six gorillion. we will seek the destruction of antisemites! how? THE DEATH PENALTY! they must pay with their LIVES! they have to pay the ultimate price for saying bad things against the chosen! they can't do this to israel! goyim and jews must work together to expose antisemites everywhere!