STOP FUCKING STRESSING

Everything is under control, there is no more need to worry or panic about global affairs, every is under control, we have it all in the bag, go enjoy life and BREED!

Google 'nature best' bet you cannot activate images... They know and they are scared.

Stop letting fear control you, fear is the biggest inhibitor of growth it is felt inside of every cell in our bodies, positive thinking really does change everything. Welcome to 2.0....

Attached: rtger.jpg (474x296, 34K)

prove me wrong, tip you cannot, i am you master i am god.

the signs are all that is needed, read the signs in the bible, god is here, christ is here in us

lol this world is doomed, we see every effort completed, demoralization is complete.

sage

who am I to stop it now that i know, perhaps i was never meant to stop it

you are all uneducated and retarded...this more juden nonsense enjoy the Israeli Kibbutz Prime Minister from NYC you cucks allowed to walk again into office based on fake votes

sage all you want it makes no difference, your board will be spammed over and over and you do nothing, wow...

you will do nothing, you will cry about some chair created and promoted by your media and still nothing, you are weak and pathetic.

>embarrassing typo

Attached: 9F119B22-17F4-4BFC-8C9F-9F32EF782846.jpg (399x322, 25K)

your countries will be flooded with more refugees and you cannot do anything

Good post op

Rated

want to pick a fight with me, have more substance.

Even though it’s just Jow Forums, you still should never post to the internet while inebriated.

>pretend that problems don't exist and validate my racism
that's a big ol no from me my dude

Cringe.
I’m just sayin dude,
>I am you master
is a pretty embarrassing typo. Just take the L.

> pretend that you understand your inner impulses
> in fact fuck it ignore it surely it is wrong
> attack anyone that is honest
> honest person now see no reason to spare you
> honest person takes the final pill.

fuck humanity and die cunt, die you on the battle field.

byeeeeeeeeee

Wholesome/10

The US military will grow stronger and Russia will become an ally. Europe is stricken with a cancer that crosses all racial lines. In 30 years technology will conquer so much human sorrow, but humanity still requires a savior. If you have what it takes OP, you can be Him. But only if you have what it takes.

I just don’t want to live in a country with spics in it anymore.

>breed

Why breed if the worlds ending and becoming a minority shithole

>every is under control
Somebody is controlling every? No Fucking way!
FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY!
FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY!
FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! FREE EVERY! A fuckin' drunk Britbro