Redpill me on the existence of an afterlife

Attached: shutterstock_coulds-resized.jpg (2000x1125, 671K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oow-W4poyu0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3399124/
cnn.com/2013/04/09/health/belgium-near-death-experiences/index.html
youtu.be/wJ71SXGEOCE
youtu.be/L3MA0n4jEXk
newadvent.org/cathen/07170a.htm
youtu.be/GYnPNA4CO3k
youtu.be/eVP4gJjZSCw
youtu.be/uD4SOgk9yS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same as before you were born. Do something with your current life. Good luck.

Attached: 1547957302369.jpg (720x573, 75K)

This is the only life you'll ever live

>If you sacrifice your life now i promise you your next life will be even better!
>Trust me pal, theres a man in the sky who told me all of this, now give me some money huh?
Religion is poison

go read niethsch faggot

The best theory I heard of and may be true is quatum immortality, but it is worse than meeting Jewsus Kike in some metaphysical US flyover state.

There will be very few people there, all of them traditional Catholics. Also, checked.

Anti-Christianity is poison

You go there every time you dream or fantasize or visualize.
Atoms, neurons, brains, etc, are a Jew illusion to keep you trapped in cube world.
Inb4 schizo

Go and check
>Gloria Polo story.
Everything about her story is easily verifiable.
But you won't go.
Just go.
For real.
I mean go and see.
>Go
youtu.be/oow-W4poyu0

Attached: gloria-polo-2.jpg (354x420, 21K)

>Christianity
Go praise your copypasta sun gods somewhere else
You need to be 35 years old and identify as dragon-kin before you post

I’ve been dead twice.
The second time I suffered a little brain damage.
There’s nothing there. Nothing. No light. No tunnel. It’s all bullshit.

There isn't one. You've got one shot. Make it count.

There's no evidence for any of the claims of an afterlife and plenty of evidence that man will tell you what you want to hear if it enriches him. Your life has a conclusion, don't let con-men rob you of the story.

Scientifically proven. God is real. He LOVES us, even the dirtbags in this thread.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3399124/

cnn.com/2013/04/09/health/belgium-near-death-experiences/index.html

Attached: 15D1B5B2-0AEA-420B-927C-4E954794FFFC.jpg (640x360, 29K)

how'd you die

Well how come he talks to the people in the bible all the fucking time and i only get to hear his voice through his army of octagenerian pedophiles?

read near death experiences.

also jesus christ/allah is santa claus for retarded man-baby adults that have daddy issues.

Fuck off zombie faget

Even as a kid this always bothered me, if god is this all powerful thing why the fuck does it some bearded assholes to talk for him?I always wished that if i died i would be able to Experience life again, but with conditions of my choosing

Attached: god.jpg (413x582, 55K)

Hell exists, evil exists, Satan/Lucifer exist. The evidence is all around you. People get genuinely possessed by demons albiet rare but on the increase. The devil has the keys for now but here's the kicker, don't wait until you die to see hell. Jesus is the way the truth and the life

Bump

the fail of MACROREALISM in quantum theory
youtu.be/wJ71SXGEOCE

The gift is free men fucked it up but hey free will. Any true Christian will pray for/ with you and share the gospel for free

And how do you know for certain?

The question remains, however, as to what that afterlife is. Equally interesting is the question of where consciousness comes from. And this is where philosophy lets religion take the torch.

I'm really getting bored of those pseudo-sophisticate ultra-materialists that seem to be everywhere these days. It seems funny to me how so many smart people insist that their capacity for logic and reason can somehow reach outside the bounds of our existence, explain it in a meaningful way, even though the very terms and concepts they use to, oh so authoritatively, state "idiot, when you're dead you're dead, see?!" have been invented in minds very much created by the very phenomena they so glibly dismiss as irrelevant. "Consciousness? Pff, a hallucination of the brain! Qualia? Ephemera! There's meat and dirt, and that's IT, and you're a fool, and probably some sort of weirdo, if you think otherwise."

The vehemence with which many of those people defend the idea that they're ultimately nothing, completely irrelevant and futile, makes me think that there's more to it than just pure calculation and cold logic on their part, as most of them claim. People don't get so worked up over things just because they think they're true. Most aren't nearly that noble. They have some sort of emotional stake in the game

Dont believe everything you read

Attached: 1561983440523.gif (299x240, 174K)

You’re clearly alive to post this. You were unconscious, not dead. Stupid fuck.

Lot of near death experiences see Jesus so your point is contradictory

Brother, this line of thinking is poison I know Peter built the church but a true, surrendered life to Christ individual has a fair shot, judge not...

Kill yourself and find out

Only the truth, believe the truth. It will set you free fren

You'll keep coming back until you get it right. If you get it right you can come back to help those getting it wrong

You only get one chance to get it right. Not many. This life is your test to see if you’re worthy of eternal life.

For those whom say there is no afterlife and religion is a scam.

Why do you think the elites, the bankers, and the evil worship saturn/devil/ or practice regular religion? Why aren't they atheist?

I would assume, they have more access to ancient knowledge and secrets than us. Yet, you hardly see any of them being an atheist.
Why is that?

On that you are right, life isnt futile or meaningless, but if there is a life after this one ends, im gonna worry about it when it comes, theres already so much to do in this one and i dont want to waste my time on this 24/7 party known as "Earth"
If there is a god, i think hell understand
i know if i was a god, and gave people the gift of life, id be pretty pissed if they wasted it worshipping me and expecting me to do all the work for them
I dont care if god exists or not, its irrelevant to being alive

i make my own truth thank you very much
Who made yours?

I didn't read what you wrote. I know for certain that afterlife needs to be proven, not the absence of it.

What does it matter? Either there is and you burn in hell, or what ever terrible place evil people go,or there isn't and you just drop out of existence

Edgey response

The fact something can exist means existence is FOREVER. Theres no proof non existence can even happen. ultimately there is great wisdom is leaving it up to discussion as there is a special relationship with one who finds and builds 'faith' or essentially plays with the universe. I suspect the purpose of existence and the universe is to continue to find meaning, create more.

We are very limited in knowledge, there is still alot to be discovered

Your fault for being a brainlet.

Also, to add.
I'm agnostic but the closest thing that's pushing me into believing is the very fact 'elites' trying to push atheism while they themselves are highly religious, doing cultist ceremonies, and trying to fulfill prophecies; I find that to be very shady...

You know what's after the death? The same thing as before birth. Nothing. You have one life, so stop worrying about the opinion of others, do your thing and live the way you want. If you are horrified by the vision that there is nothing after death, make sure to have children and leave them some assets, that in the future they may praise you as the founder of the great family.

So if your truth means 2+2=8 then it's universally true? The problem with men making their own truth is self evident

>We are very limited in knowledge, there is still alot to be discovered

Fucking this. We can’t even definite consciousness and life itself. We rely on the chemicals in our brain and our sense that let us perceive. Think about all the colors and shapes that exist that you can’t see because your mind can’t comprehend them.

See my point above, smartass:

>Edgey response
Stopped reading here.

I gave you a logical argument, you an insult. We are done here.

As you should

You gave no arguement. You didn’t even read my post ffs.

its not universally true, its just true for me, i dont care about anybody elses truth, except when its objective, such as mathemathics
Religion is not objective and i am free to make my own choices

Based and redpilled

You certainly are free to make your own choices. One more example, a big doctrine of occultist is "do what thou will" morality be damned so if I cut you off and you deem it just to murder me so be it?

>morality be damned
Love under will, you disingenuous faglord.

Maybe you will reborn, BUT only if you had children in your previous life.
Or maybe we all live in a simulation...

>morality be damned
i can make my own moral choices on the basis that if everyone did it it would be ok, like keeping the streets clean or helping the elderly, or giving directions to those who ask, or helping my friends when they ask me, im not gonna do anything that i consider immoral, like murder or theft

i dont want to murder you
i dont care about you
who are you even?

Eternal serenity and peace with God in heaven or eternal torments and damnation in hell.
Salvation is by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Materialists are the Saducees from the ancient days, denying both spirit and ressurection.
Life itself is an incomprehensible miracle that cannot be explained because it cannot be comprehended by the corrupt and immoral humanity.
There is no respect of persons with God, if you draw near Him, He will draw near you.
>Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

>get your arm chopped off.
>still feel it somewhere.

Of course. I if I had to read every retarded post I'd be out of life. My argument is that "afterlife" is not a proven concept and that's the end of it.

pitch black darkness like when you werent born sorry to ruin it for you

Attached: red_giant.jpg (972x755, 312K)

It doesn't happen with everyone. Maybe its gotta do with weather you're a sinner or not.

For good PR

youtu.be/L3MA0n4jEXk

Ok so in this context love is between a point of view and experience. That says nothing about morality, if you love Lucifer then I suppose your experience of say raping children is justified, Crowley was a world class degenerate

You really want to know user? If you;re lucky youll start as an entry level in heaven, literally the lowest of the low, unless you become a saint which you wont be. If you go to hell youre alone forever in a cubicle with a boss that gives you no work but wont let you leave. Wait thats the current society nvm.

christians and catholics can rape children too

Wait no thats really how it is interesting.

>if you love Lucifer
Nice redirect.
>Crowley was a world class degenerate
I won't argue that.
However, it is still readily apparent you've read none of the works, or took them from the perspective of being heresy.
Either way, you're a xistian bearing false witness.
I'm here for that irony.
Thanks.

I'm sure you aren't a mudering psycho. But my point stands without a moral compass other than the one in your psyche i.e. God, shit gets fucked. See the state of the world

Sure they can and do, but they are not Christians not by any stretch of the term

It will not set you free, it will confine you in a ideological bubble,disturbance of which will make you angry/mad.I once lived with this "truth" in mind, but life showed me that nothing is that simple and relying on such things will inevitably lead to ruin.

Listen im not christian in any way...i believe god created the universe but humanity was a mistake.

But jesus managed to BTFO the biggest empire of the time managed to fuck off Every. Single. Pagan. In. Europe.

Then he managed to fuck off every pagan UNIVERSALLY by invading north and south america and if that wasnt enough he fucked pagans of southern and central africa

Attached: 1563710073413.png (901x626, 335K)

I believe God visits every intelligent species in the universe to check how theyre doing he manifests himself onto one of the species...if the species fail the test of god...he leaves them alone to rot

But if the species succeed the test he will visit them again...we passed the test because we made his religion the biggest on earth.

Jesus was a manifestation of God all loving and all knowing

god isnt necessary to be respectful and reponsible person
Quite the contrary, believeing in god lets you do whatever the fuck you want as long as you buy his book and follow his rules, whatever they may be

I think jesus figured out that he couldnt destry the jewish doctrine without installing another and so he had to play the messiah game
He just was an overall nice guy
except for all those years that we dont even know where the fuck he was, japan maybe

I agree he was desert ghandi just wanting the best of everyone around him...and the jews killed him...he showed the irony and wrote it on a book to be spoken centuries later

i think the old testament should have been written off as soon as jesus showed up
its just such a fucked up way of looking at the
world

I maybe mistaken, but history taught me that numerous atrocities were commit-ed in the name of God, when people derive their moral compass from an entity, nature of which no one comprehends, then you end up with the fucked up world we live in, we don't need God for our moral guidance. Philosophy can do a much better job at it, while not perfect it's does the job better than any "God" can.

Welcome, I do what I can. And no I haven't read alot of his writings but enough to know he had little to no respect for anyone but himself. I'm paraphraseing here but he advocated that to become free or actualized one must commit the most henious and vile things against ones morals, wherever they come from. No thanks

>bares false witness
>admits to it
>continues speaking on morality
topkek

Start reading, kiddo. All the proofs are listed.

newadvent.org/cathen/07170a.htm

I respectfully disagree, the truth is simple either something is true or it is not. The truth is that someday we will cease to exist and then you will undoubtedly know if the afterlife exist

Why you have a FREE WILL after all
youtu.be/GYnPNA4CO3k

Numerous attrocities were committed by falable misguided men. Who where often interested in obtaining power or wealth

Death is an illusion
( CNRS physicist research director )
youtu.be/eVP4gJjZSCw

What is reality
youtu.be/uD4SOgk9yS0

literally in the thread above this one user said that your brain get flooded with DMT making your mind slow time down to make our last moments seam like an eternity. Another user said only if you having working penile gland aka not calcified due to fluoride.

life is but a dream, fren

Finite number of souls = souls being recycled all the time = reincarnation (memories are stored in the brain, not the soul, so you don't remember your past lives)

>implying you're actually alive rn

Attached: 1541377962037.jpg (381x370, 128K)

you didnt read the book, you just accepted what somebody told you without considering to go find the truth you talk so much about by yourself, just like you did with your god

You are acting in bad faith

Jesus was from Spain and was carrier of light from fucking druid temples that were slowly (or fast for the time) spreading out over the middle east. His religion is Druidism for Jews.

i post, therefore, i am

And the original Hebrew religion is actually similar to the druid one.

>The first law of thermodynamics, also known as Law of Conservation of Energy, states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; energy can only be transferred or changed from one form to another. For example, turning on a light would seem to produce energy; however, it is electrical energy that is converted.
You're just energy recycled into the universe

We are millenary stardust that gained consciousness and is capable of having fun
Aint life grand? :)

That maybe true, but my argument was meant against your defense of the Christian gospel, which >220738249 critiqued, you can believe whatever the hell you want, just don't tell everyone that it's the "truth", cause i've yet to see any definitive proof beyond 3rd hand accounts, claiming that a single book (which was re-written god knows how many times) somehow contains it or the "Watchmakers Argument", or that they have seen God/Jesus while in coma.

Attached: 44981-252929-fan6png-620x.jpg (620x561, 56K)

>original Hebrew religion is actually similar to the druid one
Prisca theologia

Life is nothing every thought you've had or will have is predetermined by electrical and chemical impulses in your brain it's all instinct based on what you've experienced, the only real goal in life is survival and reproduction every thought can be traced back to those primitive instincts.

Religion has made ZERO progress in the last 2,000 years. No other area of society has failed so hard.

Attached: 2182053.jpg (1024x682, 199K)

>life is nothing
>life is reproduction and survival
make your choice already

>every thought you've had or will have is predetermined by electrical and chemical impulses
I, for one, im glad that my electrical and chemical impulses are not that of a fish or a bird, those motherfuckers cant watch monty python marathons
Poor bastards

This. I think the elites must know something or else they wouldn't be doing these religious ceremonies in secret.
And I think they push atheism on us because atheists are easier to rule over.