It's just science, there's no political agenda

>it's just science, there's no political agenda
>wears antifa shirt

Attached: 4A611099-AC32-439C-885D-FFCEB020D85E.jpg (1959x2048, 734K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malena_Ernman
uvell.se/2018/12/11/pr-spinnet-bakom-greta-thunberg/
uvell.se/2018/12/11/ingemarrentzhogochkontakterna/
youtube.com/watch?v=FWsM9-_zrKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's just a little wine
>there's no way it will affect the baby

I want to punch both of them.

>underaged
>mongoloid
>aspie
Makes sense that it's an antifa desu

>cares about environment
>doesnt care about her kid enough to give up drinking during pregnacy

Attached: 1558908484214.png (1032x816, 1.62M)

Fucking Satan worshipping Marxist pieces of shit.

Attached: FD4655B7-5C0D-499C-BA7E-580DA558FB1F.jpg (638x1115, 217K)

imagine getting triggered by a shirt that says you oppose fascism.
really makes you think!

Attached: based ilhan.jpg (634x423, 56K)

I'm not sure if Gerta is innocent or aware that she's prompts dystopian society

Topkek

This boy looks weak as fuck

Antifa members typically tend to be ugly.

I want to skullfuck this little waterhead.

Didn't Motorola change their name to On Semiconductor?

Anyone who has to wear a shirt or label themselves as such is a virtue signaling faggot and oft times will totally support the fascist way of doing things as long as it works in their favor.

its obvious that she is a smart girl, but you can be the smartest person in the world and still be retarded when you only ever have been fed with lies and misinformation.

I'm going to sit your family around you while you eat broken glass and say goodbye to them.

imagine getting together with the anti pedophile club to fuck kids every weekend

Actually, it's her mom's who's greedy for fame. She's pushing Greta to be a public person so that she can bask in the glory of her family's continuing fame. Moth mamma potato and papa potato are famous artists. sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malena_Ernman (this is mammy climate)

Malena has done literally everything to make Greta as famous as possible, and is probably creaming her knickers rn.

Sauce?

>artist
her father is actor, her grandfather is actor and producer. she obviously doesnt have voice to follow her mama steps so she became actor too
>Greta Thunberg was born on 3 January 2003.[16] Her mother, Malena Ernman, is a Swedish opera singer and her father is actor Svante Thunberg.[17] Her grandfather is actor and director Olof Thunberg.[18]

Her grandfather was an actor and a movie director.
Her father is an actor, producer and writer.
Her mother is an opera singer, manipulative bitch, former village whore and druggie in sandviken. (from what I remember of her when I lived there)
She's had several abortions and later on miscarriages before pushing out Greta and Beata, who both are autists.

Attached: Beata och Greta.png (496x477, 591K)

>who both are autists.
no effin way

>manipulative bitch, former village whore and druggie
not very hard to belive that, looking at Greta

They're communists you stupid fucking boomer. The "fascist way of doing things" is stopping these "people."

Attached: Screenshot_207_2.jpg (795x852, 157K)

She even wrote a book about how awful it was/is taking care of two autistic children.
To further capitalize on her kids.

Attached: Omslag_Ernman_final-980x1470.jpg (980x1470, 328K)

yeh fuck the future of the planet

pol is retarded sometimes

One.org

Why has no one photoshoped an electric guirar?

that smile doesn't look benevolent

Fuck Greta Thunberg
Fuck Greta Thunberg
Fuck Greta Thunberg

Imagine wearing a shirt that says you're a communist.

imagine setting aside your own political interests and supporting a diaperhead because it's the cool and edgy thing to do

Attached: 1564097019447.jpg (648x750, 55K)

never knew her parents were rich and famous, good to know

Antifa and being Anti Fascist are not the same you know that right?

>greta untied her hair

I'm more upset by this than the shirt.

Attached: 6677.jpg (918x794, 64K)

underrated

Who the fuck is that slimy lightweight

Well well well.. I knew there was more going on with that little sock puppet.

Who is that faggot she's sitting with

Imagine getting triggered by an autistic little girl. Jow Forums is full of fucking faggots lmao

She is fucking ugly

Attached: 1563556441726.jpg (978x1114, 349K)

A little girl who can speak to any gouvernement or organisation, pushed by the jews and greedy parents.

She looks nothing like her daughter. How strange.

vile af

The photo is creepy. Is that her handler?

Pedo face af

Why does the Motorola guy give me a pedoraper homosex feel?

no but he 100% paid to fuck her
he's in a popular band so he's definitely one of them

Dat rape face though

Bet that dude tries to diddle the retarded girl. He's got that trust me I'm innocent so you can leave the room look.

plus look at that jew fro, high status jew

She got hatefucked by this guy backstage.

in their own words even, from what i've read

Antifa are communist anarchist violence gangs and everyone else is smart enough to realize this but you.

>muh fascism
Its not the first half of the 20th century you fucking Mongoloid

he didn't just try, he paid for it
she's obviously being trafficked and being flown across the world to meet important politicans and celebrities, this is her handler she's probably the most in demand "child prostitute" out there at the minute given her fame in the media

so this is basically abuse of a mentally disturbed minor for political gain, done openly

he's from some band called "the 1975s"
greta recorded a speech for their new album

>yellow shirt kid doing the Peter Strzok

Attached: douche.jpg (1024x571, 67K)

She reminds me of the aliens from Fire in the Sky.

God, she's so ugly, I wanna squash her fucking head, I don't care how old or spergy she is. I wanna put her ugly little misshapen melon head in a vice and crush it like a fucking nut. I wanna drive a car over her smug cunt face and reverse back over it. I wanna drop an anvil on her like a fucking cartoon and watch her entire body flatten and become mangled, just so she'll stop consciously making that fucking stupid sperg smuggy face at every podium up and down Europe. I wanna grab the back of her head and mush it against rail fencing again and again and then leave it resting there, as she's bleeding from her ugly fucking retard Swede face and then get a giant spade and WHACK it on the back of her skull into the fencing, so it either breaks the fencing or her face is mashed into it like hardened playdough.

Attached: 0yd98o.jpg (340x309, 27K)

>"kid"

that man is 30 years old

shit, just showed my age

tfw this pasta has no matches on google or 4plebs

imo she is playing autistic so her mother doesnt have to admit to binge drinking/taking drugs during pregnacy.
she doesnt seem backwards or shy enough for an autist but has obvious signs of fetal alcohol syndrome.
rest about her illness or getting depressed at age 8 after hearing about climate change is role played bullshit

I predict that this kid will "commit suicide" before she's 21
she knows way too much

I just wrote it now, I fucking hate her.

To add to you, the blonde one is the jew behind the start and possible the rest of this fake media attention. His name is Ingmar Rentzhog.
Some reading about him and greta (Swedish)
uvell.se/2018/12/11/pr-spinnet-bakom-greta-thunberg/
uvell.se/2018/12/11/ingemarrentzhogochkontakterna/

There is also another PR firm that has been pointed out as guilty to be behind this as well. ILES PR

Attached: erman-ingemar.jpg (640x475, 126K)

i believe you wish to believe that

fpbp

fpbp

looks like a horror movie poster

why would it be roleplaying?
people with brain problems should be easier to manipulate and plenty of "sane" people believed global warming would rek us by 2015, remember?

like even the best computer: garbage in, garbage out.

winning

only fascists get triggered by anti-fascists

fuck what you guys think, there's no shame in using a child for geopolitical purposes!

Top fucking kek

/thread

she's an actor from family of actors with traditions and has obvious signs of fetal alcohol syndrome
they say she has aspargus syndrom but in characteristics of asparagus you have "lack of empathy" (yet she is supposed to fight climate change out of empathy), "experiencing difficulties in social interaction" (yet she doesnt have any troubles talking in front of cameras or audience as a kid) and she keeps getting instructed by some people on how to behave in given moment

Attached: fas.jpg (1367x623, 81K)

> Says the fella who's forefathers surrendered without firing a shot to the Krauts..
Let's see your bony hide, you 90 pound weakling. Bet you come from good genetic stock...

would you fuck her?

Looks like her ideas aren't the only thing that's underdeveloped.

Attached: 1485319539670.jpg (892x1200, 147K)

> Haha guys lets use a retarded mongoloid aspie girl to bait the right and climate deniers
> *it works*

youtube.com/watch?v=FWsM9-_zrKo

>starts breaking down in tears over erosion of soil

Kind of feel bad for her getting exploited like this.

Attached: 1526757200089.jpg (1063x1407, 142K)

>Kind of feel bad for her getting exploited like this.
based off ethical standards, she would be an enemy nonetheless. But thanks for playing, memeflag. Let me buy you a latka and and a MAGA kippa

Even your own women are repulsed by you.

>with up to 200 species becoming extinct every single day.
>*start to cry here*
>erosion of fertile topsoil, deforestation of our great forests...
who the fuck writes this shit?

Attached: 1558565791539.jpg (750x731, 229K)

i'm white. i'm revered here. Try harder big nose.

Attached: fellow based magapede, shadilay.jpg (2560x1440, 926K)

whose the commie pedo?

Damn... Those are faces who beg for a punch. Just look at that.