Mixed race people

If ethno states would be existing, where should mixed race people live? I think they should live in the ethno state, where they look more like the other people. For example someone is half white and half turkish, but looks white and only lives the white culture. I think he should live in the white ethno state. And if he looks more turkish, he should live in the turkish ethno state.

Pic unrelated

Attached: tiedosto.jpg (995x876, 91K)

All mix go to one area. Mix of any race i dont care if its black with brown or white with tan that comes out white with blonde hair. All mix go to one place seperate from all other places. None of that letting the light ones return to their minority side so they can be worshipped. No they go to their own muttostate and can all continue mixing there

They should live in the community that is not white.

t. Half turk in Germany

I'm a mutt North African/British, I would not last 5 minutes in north Africa and I hate other mixed race people. I've grown up around whites, culturally/emotionally I am white.

Dumb nigger

Look at this picture.

On the left you see a girl who looks mostly caucasian but you can tell she isn’t fully white. She looks like she could be mixed with anything.

On the right you see her mother who, although swarthy, looks Southern European.

Her mom is Puerto Rican, so mixed with Spanish, African, and whatever native tribe there was. The younger girl is half white half bean. She looks more ethnic than the mom. It doesn’t matter if someone “looks white” crayon eating idiot. What matters is that they’re sterilized. Any mixed person without a criminal record who *likes* living amongst white people because they feel more connected to them (and not because they’re docile and give handouts) likely won’t cause much damage if any. But they cannot breed.

Attached: EC3B6B93-67D1-4817-9F7D-3B3E1E4E1F6B.jpg (1080x1349, 129K)

I banged a mulatto ballerina AMA

All racial revolts have been led by mixed breeds. Therefore they should be quarantined among their own, like the capetown coloureds were.

Is there a more forced meme here that all the "ethnostate" bullshit

I'm 3/4 Celt, 1/4 Jew. I think Hitler was right about everything.
If I were to be expelled to Israel, then I would do to them what they are doing to us and advocate the dissolution of their society.

Hahahahahaha

>3/4 Celt, 1/4 Jew
(((100% Anglo)))

Attached: 95e.png (800x764, 225K)

What if I told you virgins that there will never be any kind of ethnostate ever? Lmao

you're not white. no white person thinks you're white.

mixed race people should go to whatever shithole country they're mixed with, along with their European parent that made the mistake. that would be the ultimate punishment and way to dissuade them from coming 'home'. take the risk? take the consequences. nobody wants to deal with your fuckwaste.

China

Hawaii

Americas.

If they are qt Latinas my bedroom :^)

They could go to South Dakota I guess

You're just seething that we have a homogeneous population of 80,000 with intact foreskins

Rare flag

Satellite colonies just outside the ethnostate

I swear to god it's like 50% of people with the German flag online are Turks. I don't even want to imagine how many Turks I would see if I would ever go to Germany.

I don't mind if Europeans occasionally mix but if they have nigger DNA like Turkish, African or some other shit they they would never be allowed in the ethnostate.

Attached: turkroachyou.jpg (500x396, 38K)

WHITE ethnostates. I could give less about a shitskin nonwhite ethnostate.

Do you not know what an ethno-state is?

Turkey: "we have 80,000 intact penises, and they are all raping children"

Slovakia, CZ and Hungary are pretty much ethnostates.

There is no mixed race.
You're either white or black.

>Isle of Man
>Not white
Is this the power of American education?

Theyll replace the subhumans from their home countries.

Weather they look brown or not.

They'll be the seeds of new and somewhat improved races.

thanks for posting this image

One drop of black = Africa
Latinos (including Jeb!’s family) = South America
Hapa = central Asia