Now that the death penalty is back, how do I get a job as an executioner?

Now that the death penalty is back, how do I get a job as an executioner?

Attached: gowsq87cj3531.jpg (900x744, 75K)

Can you read? Good.

You're now an executioner.

You have to be a physician to do modern executions.
Better start studying user to try and get into medical school.

Yes but how do I join a firing squad or whatnot?

Why would you want literal worst of the jobs in social standind out there ?

Judge Dredd when?

it's fun and a good service to the community
I'd be drone operator right now if I could

"Social standard"
lol. Who gives a shit. I just want to be allowed to shoot people.

Can't I just smash their heads in with a claw hammer? I'm really good at smashing shit. My rampant erection will not interfere with the task.

Wrong. The hippocratic oath keeps them from being able to do executions. They can just pronounce the shit head dead.

No doctor or equivalent has ever given an official execution in the history of the usa.

You're hired, start by killing yourself

I have quite the opposite onion in regards to fun but yeah, someones gotta do it.

Most executions are done today witl lethal injection. Second best option is hanging.
Shooting is too messy so i dont you`ll ever do that in borders of law.

doubt*

When did the death penalty go away?

Attached: 1564130490767.png (1780x1217, 832K)

Well at least in the US some states with the death penalty will let you pick how you want to die and I believe that a few states still let you choose firing squad. Some of them will give you the choice to be gassed so I don't think firing squad is too far of a reach

This. Doctors cant take lives without getting their licenses revoked.

executions are performed by plebs with 0 medical training. Lethal injections are done by several people in a separate room and they never know if they are the ones that ended his life or pushed in a fake plunger

So saying it came back is a lie. It just hasn't happened in a while

>When was the last death by firing squad in the US?

``Ronnie Lee Gardner. Ronnie Lee Gardner (January 16, 1961 – June 18, 2010) was an American criminal who received the death penalty for shooting a man in the face and killing him during a robbery in 1985, and was executed by a firing squad by the state of Utah in 2010.``

Yeah i dont think youll see that anytime soon.

"Reinstated"

Aaahhhhh.

>2010
>Anytime soon
That was only 9 years ago

Just become a cop then, lul

Yes and it took 25 years for his execution to commence.
So if you account for all the bureaucracy and "moral" impact you probably won't see another for at least 10 more years

Join the military and hope you get into the tank force

The cops around here are gay as hell weaklings. They would never let me kill anyone.

Call in and tell the feds you like you killing people. Include past experience. Don't forget to provide references.

Attached: hnnnng.jpg (500x668, 33K)

wait for nuclear schlomocaust first

>Can you still be executed by firing squad
>Only three states — Mississippi, Oklahoma and Utah — still allow the use of firing squads
>In March 2015, Utah enacted legislation allowing for execution by firing squad if the drugs they use are unavailable
>three inmates on Utah's death row have the firing squad set as their method of execution
>Several other states are also exploring a return to the firing squad