The ultimate redpill is to become enlightened

Liberate yourselves from samsara.

Attached: moksha.jpg (568x799, 160K)

who got time for that? i don't wanna spend ten years meditating in a mountain, i need to change my enviroment according to my will.Riddle me this memefaggot, what is enlightement without power? you're just a poor monk

>i don't wanna spend ten years meditating in a mountain
*spends 100 million years reincarnating as a subhuman*

Eat mushrooms!!! Jesus, Buddha, Soma, all mushrooms. Maya is the computer (mind) simulation in our heads, while the world is out there. Eat mushrooms and break the conditioning

Attached: mushrooms and bible.jpg (1954x3125, 764K)

>yes goy give yourself food poisoning all wise people do it too

>>yes goy give yourself food poisoning all wise people do it too
Retard. Eat some god

Attached: _DSC1981.jpg (1632x2464, 949K)

Few people attain this. The people who do change the world bigly.

>Maya
Alright you can leave now, Theravada is where its at, mahayana is just stained buddhism, all schools but Theravada are a mix of Buddhism and local tradition/beliefs/customs. Also no fuck drugs, you aint getting enlightened by poisoning yourself you stupid fuccboi.

>Retard.

>Eat some god

Attached: 090a4fd5.jpg (480x480, 20K)

that's highly unlikely, this particular kind of body won't exist for so long, and forgeting about the last ride will make the next one even more exciting.Besides, i could be headed for eternal unconsciousness and not-being after i die for all i know.

Nigga wat?

Attached: deitynamsraiif51(2).jpg (294x427, 50K)

microdosing mushrooms is helpful, a heroic dose is kinda fun.But is not a miracle drug, you might think you're breaking the conditioning but in reality you're getting in a different kind of illusion.

There is no such thing as “enlightenment”. You don’t get a blank slate where your problems just magically fucking go away.

Take the Christpill. Accept your flaws and better yourself. Accept mankind’s inherent evil nature and triumph righteously.

Your sense of 'you' will go away, and as a consequence your problems too.

No, ‘you’ will pay for the actions you commit one way or another. Again, you don’t get a blank slate and start new. Every action you commit is judged.

>‘you’ will pay for the actions you commit one way or another.
'you' will die with your body. You don't get to hold on to your personality, only your soul. Your soul will pay for the actions it has chosen to commit.

>Again, you don’t get a blank slate and start new. Every action you commit is judged.
Not mutually exclusive.

>Eat mushrooms and break the conditioning
You're still a wage slave and you haven't broken any conditioning faggot. You're on pol when you should be living in a mud hut in the woods, eating shit from the ground and picking flowers.

drink datura shroomtard

>memeflag
>become enlightened
I bet you are one of those fags who thinks there all wise and shit.

Attached: chaddatura.jpg (960x390, 72K)

i have reached nirvana and realize it's all fucked and shit.

Firstly, enlightenment is identical to the normal state of consciousness. This is expounded upon throughout all schools of hinduism and buddhism. Non dualism is there whether or not the ego is aware of it. That being said, enlightenment addresses only the relationship of the ego and body and its contiguity with the universe. Read the zen poet basho,
"Thunder crashes, the minds doors burst open, and there sits the ordinary old man."
Anyways, Jesus Christ is Lord and the Way.

datura is the most fucked up drug by far, scopolamine

here there is no need for it to be illegal, it grows everywhere and nobody does anything about it because people know you have to be suicidal to do that shit and people rather jump of a brigde than do that hell

Not happening I'm afraid. In fact if you gave me a mushroom which would provide it to me, I'd straight out reject it. Things don't need to be fine and I don't need to be fine with that either.