Apologise for eternity, goyim!

thejc.com/news/world/research-reveals-biological-toll-of-the-shoah-on-survivors-and-their-families-1.486792

Attached: shoah.png (730x950, 485K)

rolling for destruction of israel

Wouldn't have anything to do with a thousand years of inbreeding.

>Biological toll of an event that never happened

100% a ploy for future holohoax dividends.

>Ivan Rektor, the son of Holocaust survivors, who led the study
no bias here

Circumcision of newborns results in brain damage, this is not even contested

Attached: photostudio_1563318013995.jpg (714x662, 44K)

> oy vey, the last "survivors" of the holohoax are dying off.
> quick, make some pilpul about the atrocity being linked genetically so we can keep on shekeling the goyim

Im hitting levels of hatred for these satanic animals i didnt think possible.

/thread

>holocaust made their kids retarded
lmao

They cause trauma on themselves that permanently alters the structure of their children's brain when they forcefully use sexual violence on small helpless babies!!

Attached: 1532693976178.jpg (1080x593, 210K)

Here is the proof! But that would be antisemitic now wouldn't it!!

Attached: 1562693571065.jpg (653x1024, 256K)

it will never end

Attached: 1539306239447[1].jpg (842x584, 59K)

Sounds like they are damaged and should just be killed off.

gas the kikes
save the planet

>mommy, mommy I want to ride the holocoster.

Attached: 63644BC9-F053-4371-BAF0-AE6944678159.jpg (720x883, 68K)

I'm half Native. I, too, have a biological toll from the genocide of Native Americans.

Such fucking bullshit. Jews use science to support their own insanity, while using it to deny everyone else's sanity.

In other words a bunch of psychopaths and sociopaths gas-lighting everyone else.

based fuhrer hailing

>"Over the course of three years researchers examined the brain function of 28 Holocaust survivors living in Slovakia and the Czech Republic and compared them with 28 individuals from the same region who were unaffected by the Holocaust."

>"The research, presented at the 5th European Academy of Neurology Congress in Oslo this week, revealed that the survivors — who on average were aged between 79 and 80 — showed a significantly decreased volume of grey matter in the brain compared to the similarly aged control group."

Sample size is tiny so it doesn't prove anything, but even ignoring that all it indicates is that ~80 year old Jews are more retarded than ~80 year old non-Jewish Slovaks/Czechs. No evidence as to WHY, they just immediately leap to the conclusion "IT MUST BE DUE TO THE HOLOCAUST!"

It's a Jewed study that was designed to be win-win for Jews from the start. If Jews had more grey matter than the story would be how Jews are totally smarter than goyim. Since they had smaller grey matter the story is how they were terribly traumatized by the Holocaust.

Attached: 1563845795644.jpg (340x270, 15K)

This, pay up goy

It's basically like if they did a study which showed blacks had smaller brains than whites. Instead of focusing on how this indicates blacks are less intelligent, the headline would be
>"Research reveals the biological toll of Black Slavery on their Descendants"

We have to give them money too

Fuck you antisemite, force germany and poland to pay reparations goy, also import more immigrants

Can we pay back Israel in immigrants? They're good for the economy you know! We'll give you a deal and send 3, no 10, heck why not 100 immigrants for every Jew killed in the Holocaust?

With that many immigrants Israel's economy will be brimming in no time!

I'm okay with this as long as Jews must pay reparations for the horrific hate crimes they committed against Christians throughout history. They should also be sentenced to prison for denying Christ's innocence or claiming they are not in any way responsible for crucifying the Saviour. Historical revisionism is retarded after all and very unscientific. They should also be locked up if they deny their responsibility for killing the Christian martyrs or their involvement in spreading lies and defamations against Christ, the Virgin Mary and Christians generally.

Do that and I will tolerate the holocaust horse shit. Do it not and Jews should be subject to their own standards and fess up to their own crimes.

>Significant reductions in grey matter.
Oh, THAT explains it!

Attached: 6gorillionkeks.jpg (292x257, 16K)

>mfw my family survived cuz great great grandad was blue eyed blonde
Kek got'em

>100% a ploy for future holohoax dividends.
No. 100% a ploy to explain why Jews at large aren't doing as well on standardized tests as they did when they could manipulate the reports.
>We wuz 115 iq
>Damned Whitey came along and holocosted us and made us dum!

You could send all the blacks from America since they are responsible for the slave trade.

Attached: 1563656936815.png (1280x1920, 2.35M)

Based kike. Checked.

Kek. Doesnt even make sense. The smarter ones would have ran or escaped right? Dumb ones got caught and exterminated. So shouldn't they be smarter?

Ice Cube is well familiar with the actions of those fucking Ice(((bergs))).

Maybe if they stop traumatizing their own kids might help them in becoming better and smarter people...

Based ashkenazi shapeshifter

Jews were never smart to begin with. Quick! Make up an excuse before the goys find out!

What about the biological toll of owning slave ships and procuring insurance/loans on slaves?

Ironically enough, you're probably whiter than most of pol.

Based kike. I Like.

The average IQ in Israel is 90.

Quick question: why are so many trannies uncut?

Well how do you know, when genital mutilation fails it will force them to make a sex change to cover up their shortcomings. Just look up David Reimer for instance, and I bet there are plenty of instances where these kind of stories slips under the radar. Just look at who owns the world for crying out loud, if you criticize this practice you are antisemitic!