1 hour drive to get to work

>1 hour drive to get to work
>1 hour drive to get home

So who the fuck pays for those? It's not like I'm trapped in my car because I like to.

Attached: tumblr_nzczwzUc711v0pigno1_1280.jpg (720x764, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dq8GqrRTf7U
corporate.walmart.com/newsroom/2019/06/04/walmart-adds-14-tech-degrees-certificates-to-live-better-u-college-offering-expands-debt-free-college-to-high-schoolers-and-creates-graduation-bonuses
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>10 minute walk to get to work
>10 minute walk to get home
it must be hard being a city dweller

>british
>white

Attached: 60518F7A-5AB3-4044-B7AF-2F283CFFC8B7.jpg (2500x1664, 2.63M)

Attached: 1562194884120.jpg (450x590, 154K)

White male conservatards are willing to work for less so that Mr. Shekelberg can take more

Attached: NEET Chad.png (2818x1342, 825K)

I drive 10 minutes to work and make 90k /year you filthy peasant

Charles Bukowski was not a man. He was a scumbag loser alcoholic, who was promoted by you guessed it.

Attached: virginbirth.jpg (513x600, 78K)

Most people work because they have no other option other than homelessness.
Not all young people are guaranteed inheritance or financial support from their parents and know that once they die they are on their own.

I travel 45 min to job so I can live in a 96% white neighborhood

tfw companies locate to drive up prices of housing the company’s board owns

Based

hour drive to get to work
hour drive to get home
What do you do for work?

Attached: proletariat.jpg (640x640, 123K)

Cucks will defend capitalism with their very life

>tfw you literally evict NEETs for a living
I once made someone just like you put their fingers into the space between a door and the frame and then slammed it shut, degloving half of his fingers.

Horrifying. Later claimed he was drunk and did it to himself, the cops didn't even show up to look at the door. I do enjoy hurting left-wing people, and taking their money, and throwing them on to the street.

Attached: 1496106468273.jpg (1440x900, 587K)

>6:30 am
more like 7:30 am

>How in the hell could a man like doing something productive instead of staying in hedonistic apathy and total dependence on others

>6:30
1:30 am lately for me.

I have an almost 75 mile drive to work in the middle of nowhere each day. I started taking the bus and it's a lot better.

Has milk hit oil prices yet leaf?

Entrepreneurship is the best. I drive 15 minutes to my wine shop. On the way I stop off at Dunkin Donuts for a vanilla iced coffee and a Boston Cream donut. For the past 10 years I've made a habit of paying for the order behind me. I work 6 days a week from 10am to 7pm. Sundays by law I have to be closed, this is also God's day that I reserve for church, family outings or neighborhood gatherings. I pay my employees well, but I feel bad for them as their is no room for growth. They're content making their wages, and never striving for more. Last year I offered all 3 of my employees tuition reimbursement, but none of them took me up on the offer. Weird.

>White conservatives objectively have the highest income in the country
>B-B-B-B-B-B-BUUU BUH BUU HUU MUH JEWISH MEDIA S-S-S-SAYS TOOTHLESS WEDNECKS HUU HUUUU

Reminder: I hurt people like you for a living, and the government taxes people like you to subsidize me doing it. Every time I hit some sniveling left-wing fag right in the liver with my knee, just because I can, that's ten bucks. The moment there's violence, I can claim hazard pay. So there's always violence, and it's always me smacking some shitlib commie around.

And you pay me to do it! It's incredible. You should raise taxes so that the government will take MORE of your money and give it to me. I could use a raise.

Attached: hungary-1956-revolution-uprising-soviet-invasion-history-illustrated-pictures-photos-images-010.jpg (800x550, 96K)

Being dependant on ones boss is still dependant you fucking re.

Attached: indiam americans.png (447x749, 64K)

5 people to a house for an Indian skews the results, pajeet.

>Being dependant on ones boss
What do you do for work?

Attached: proletariat 5.jpg (680x713, 249K)

i dont understand
what you wrote applies to cities and not to rural areas
unless you work in shit jobs (say, farming)

how about 2nd on the list

Attached: miga main.png (825x555, 460K)

Pic is inaccurate.
I get up at 4:45, not 6:30
feelsbadman

Get married then you crave the work hours.

Totally agree!

>How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30am by an alarm clock
I asked myself the same question after becoming a father, except the little alarm clock was waking me up every three hours

Under communism OP would still have to drive an hour to work and back but would do so in a shitty car on roads in disrepair, would be using up all of his gas ration and would be compensated with empty shelves and useless currency. Kind of like Venezuela right?

>memeflag, cunt

Ham on Rye and Post Office were pretty good though

Get a union job and/or suck that gov't teat.

This man knows

i cant even live in the state i work in because i own guns that state doesn't 'like.' concealed carry is a little strange, i always take the gun, even though the state is not reciprocal. id rather commit a little crime than get jacked up by some niggers.

to be more accurate: remote work, small city and an office with a decent internet access, just so i can separate family life from work.

>15 minute drive to work
>eat/smoke/read in parking lot for twenty-thirty minutes
>daydream various methods of suicide or self-improvement (depends on the day)
>stop at walmart on the way home for any necessary grocieries
>just ten more minutes
>take a massive shit and start my comfytime

I have to wake up at 1am to be on time in my work at 8am.

Ill ponder that during my upcoming beach trip while im sitting on the beach sipping my strawberry daqueri and listening to the waves and seagulls, right before I go out to eat fresh seafood with my hot lady and listen to some good musical entertainment, and before our evening swim in the pool, before retiring to the nice hotel to get laid in teh king size bed , before sitting on the patio overlookng the moon shining on the sea having a cuban cigar and top shelf nighcap. I may ponder it a little more at that point before...... ALL while you are stanfing in line for your foodstamps listinging to your hagly low class wife complain about teh filthy life you live crawling through the dirthy streets, hungry.

oh ok thats pretty based

>daydream various methods of suicide or self-improvement
That's a big difference

>Work from home
>4 days a week
>Live in the sticks, 98.4% white county
>Low six figures, easy work
Choose a different career OP, you're doing it all wrong.

I enjoy my job In the plant control room. I work 3 on 4 off, 4 on 3 off. 12 hour shifts. Everything over 8 hrs is over time @ x1.5 modifier. The systems are highly automated and I am there primarily for emergencies. I like to use my kettle bells, read books, shitpost, work on my art work. Last year I took a few classes for a BS. We have a full kitchen. It’s a very comfy and I make $33 per hour. I do not have a 4 year degree.

>Brought in exclusivlely to fill high skill jobs
>Have higher wage
Are poo's retarded?

>work at airport
>1 hour drive from my house to staff car park
>another 30 minutes to get staff shuttle and go through security
>not getting paid until I get to the office
>£12.30 an hour

Kill me

>decided to be a wage slave
>then made a thread botching about it
OP...

>wage slavery
>something you choose

pick one

Get your A&P cert

Your body, your choice.

X
>doubt it!

>Voluntarily working for somebody while being able to change your workplace at any given time is the same as relying on the state to force other people to give you their money

based

Invest in some audiobooks, brainlet.

Edgy, no one cares about what you do, rough neck

>So who the fuck pays for those?
It's the privilage you pay to work.

Also invest in a NENRENT S570 bluetooth earbud.

Attached: 15641484869901931614508907782930.jpg (2560x1440, 1.44M)

>eat fresh seafood with my hot lady and listen to some good musical entertainment

Seems legit lmaoo

Bussed and Red pilled

>daydream
Stop daydreaming and do a flip faggot

wakey wakey wagie
you have a lot of work to do for mr shekelberg today!

My wife and I live in a large, overwhelmingly-white American city. Eight minute drive to drop her off at her job, five minute drive to mine. Faggots who slave away in the city make their own stupid decisions.

Attached: 1532978628977.jpg (960x739, 73K)

>Drive
Fat, weak, poisoner.

Attached: 1552961026424.jpg (500x500, 196K)

Live in 3rd world country and offer your services online to US and west europe

Freelance is the motherfucking thing,i had conference call with women execs while not wearing pants and having a semi on their formal outfits

I have bills to pay, which is an apparently alien concept to you.

What about snow/ice?

Attached: 15641513270124020425098957319802.jpg (2560x1440, 1.14M)

This, that faggot thinks his lifestyle is indefinitely sustainable.

Attached: 1558954988740.jpg (480x480, 63K)

>mfw 3.5 years away from hitting my FIRE number
the days just drag on bros

Attached: I'm out.webm (912x512, 2.55M)

I don’t but I enjoy $2000 in my bank account every week while half the day I watch Buruto and masterbate. Work hard so you can hardly work.

>fat/weak
Sorry we don't live in a coastal climate where the weather makes walking to work on a daily basis feasible, faggot.

Wagery sucks, but being a NEET isn't all it's cracked up to be either.
I don't have a mortgage, no auto loans, etc. And in the past I've "retired". Lived with a reduced income and had a part time job under the table as a janitor at the local library.
I did this for a few years and it was a decent life. But you end up just not doing anything after a while and it gets boring.
I eventually decided that if I was going to just sit on my ass anyway (partly because suburban living leaves little physical shit for you to do beyond mowing the lawn) , that I'd be better off going back to work and saving money to buy a small plot of land in the country, where I could maybe make a little money with a farm.

So that's my thoughts on being a Wagie vs a NEET. Suburb living is toxic to the human soul, and it's good to work toward a goal.
Yeah, my labor is helping a corporation get richer, so what, as long as I can reach my own goals of buying a farm and becoming self sufficient.

>This, that faggot thinks his lifestyle is indefinitely sustainable.
It's more sustainable and healthy than it's ever been. If you want to fight traffic for a couple hours every day, be my guest.

Can't you tell by his flag? He sucks muslim cocks all day long.

>His job doesn't compensate him for travel time
>His job doesn't pay .50 a mile for travel
Ouch user.

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-171359.png (1968x2048, 2.47M)

Nothing stopping you from running a sole proprietorship user
Literally nothing.
There even incentives and credits for doing so.
Your own personal incredulity and incompetence are your own fault. Thank your employer now, for giving a retard like you a way to bring home some bread. Because without their step by step instructions you can't seem to do it yourself.

>omg it sucks to spend hours in traffic to get to and from work
>yeah, i don't, i just drive for a few minutes
>fat, weak faggot, you should spend a couple hours walking to get to and from work
niggers.

Attached: 1540028289767.gif (200x147, 1.17M)

They dont exist (anymore).

Attached: 20190723_145332.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

Try taking the MTA into the city.
F
U
C
K
I
NIGHTMARE
G

Attached: MTA_NYC_Subway_J_train_arriving_at_Marcy_Ave.jpg (1200x890, 371K)

>His employer doesn't pay his travel expenses
Imagine being a burger flipper.

Reject the market's demands!

Attached: revolt honk honk.jpg (800x450, 104K)

>5 minute walk
>raises consistently in tune with the profit I bring in
>own and run my own sole proprietorship on top of that
Yeah urbanfags are the niggers of every nation
Daily reminder that urbanism directly correlates with having lower IQs than rural superhumans, and this is a statistical fact.

Sure they do. Not if you're working literal bottom of the barrel retail jobs though. The death of retail can't come soon enough. It'll be rough on some folks, but ultimately everyone will benefit from not having to deal with retard customers and soul crushing (((customer service)))

I had that mentality too. Thought I was super based. In my teens and 20s I avoided having any real responsibility (I didn't live with my parents though). I couch surfed and back packed around america. I met a lot of cool people and have great memories. Problem is I'm now in my 30s and playing catch up to my friends who have a wife, kids and house. Meanwhile I grind out long days I could have spent my 20s stamina getting though and have things easier now. Do I regret it? Not really. Do I want to give up and be a bum again? Sometimes.

It’s .58 now user, I know since I do way too much driving.

Here is where British wages goes...
youtu.be/Dq8GqrRTf7U

Attached: brit.png (457x767, 436K)

I mean ... what else are you going to do? Just like lay around your entire life?

> Not being a carpenter in a majority white, high trust, midwestern small town. > 5 minute drive to and from work.

and the best part about it is that you get to pay for the 2 hours

Right on dude, my company were being kikes and only giving us .46 till a few months ago, now it's .50 still below the national average. Surprisingly enough we got bought out by a Belgian company and wages improved.

>Sure they do. Not if you're working literal bottom of the barrel retail jobs though.
Maybe next life I can be fortunate enough to get one of those jobs...
>The death of retail can't come soon enough.
Aw fuck naw. I need this job until I perish, or if I get my walking papers... that will be a stressful time completing all of my publishing works in a single month before Shlomo evicts me and I finally head off towards that great, big wally world in the sky.
>It'll be rough on some folks
Understatement given the company employs nearly 2 million people
>but ultimately everyone will benefit from not having to deal with retard customers
Actually it's more of a language barrier and customs issue
>and soul crushing (((customer service)))
Boomers really dont know what the fuck they're doing as we live in a world of apps and online pickup.

Attached: 15641520915433312122442684215388.jpg (2560x1440, 1.12M)

Sorry you're stuck in the retail nexus user. Whatever you do don't fall for the hard work and promotion meme. I'd invest my spare time in getting a security+ cert online, it'll cost a little bit up front for study materials and to take the test, but well worth it compared to bullshit retail. You can pivot into an open IT position with your company. That's legit job security because retailers are all moving to the online order and pickup system, someone needs to ensure all that payment info is secure.

I pity you, bong.

How odd that it has yet to collapse unlike Appalachia

Still a slave.
I work for myself and make whatever I want to make a year lol.

>Sorry you're stuck in the retail nexus user.
Don't worry about it. I am of my own making (or the lack thereof).
>Whatever you do don't fall for the hard work and promotion meme.
No shit. I've been here over 15 years and dont see that many people internally promoted.
>I'd invest my spare time in getting a security+ cert online, it'll cost a little bit up front for study materials and to take the test, but well worth it compared to bullshit retail. You can pivot into an open IT position with your company.
They're free here. While it's a nice gesture from the company, I'm not spending another 4 years here to get certified. Maybe if this was 2005 when I wasn't 40. I'm not a chink/pajeet so there would be no incentive to hire another white guy who is greener than shit with 'puters at nearly 50.
>That's legit job security because retailers are all moving to the online order and pickup system, someone needs to ensure all that payment info is secure.
I talk to a fella who works backend security for a large bank in southern Florida. You need to be goddamn good, given the sensitivity of data. I'd be fucked if an intrusion was to be blamed on me, and my subsequent blacklisting and possible credential revocation wouldn't make it worth it in the end.

Attached: 20190722_094002.jpg (2560x1440, 1.22M)

>study material
Lib.gen.rus.ec
Network+ exam material for free sitting on my phone and PC and ebook reader right now while I prep for that.

>comptia, a private certification program, is somehow free in Australia thanks to magic
No it's not nigger. Try again

Also
>security+
>4 years
Truly a fucking retard.

>driving an air air-conditioned, GPS equipped tractor around the field a few times a week then getting to take the entire winter off
>while living far away from the savagery of citylife

Talk to a settler sometime, Shlomo. This isn't the 19th century anymore.

Attached: _6869.jpg (222x205, 11K)

corporate.walmart.com/newsroom/2019/06/04/walmart-adds-14-tech-degrees-certificates-to-live-better-u-college-offering-expands-debt-free-college-to-high-schoolers-and-creates-graduation-bonuses

Take the martpill

You got a more reasonable time frame then? Keep in mind I'm a slow learner (obviously) as I haven't been in a classroom since 1998.

Attached: 15641534200152878615799742362246.jpg (2560x1440, 1.09M)