I'm gonna be frank with you guys. I don't have faith that we'll solve the climate crisis in time...

I'm gonna be frank with you guys. I don't have faith that we'll solve the climate crisis in time. With the majority of the citizens of the most powerful countries in the world complacent in capitalism and societal collapse around the corner, I don't believe we'll make it in time. Lately, temperatures in the arctic have reached heights of 80 degrees and higher. Permafrost containing billions of tons of greenhouse gases has been starting to melt 70 YEARS AHEAD of schedule. There's nothing the average American can do because of the porky government and even then the government won't do anything because the fascists that control it get most of their money from fossil fuel lobbyists. The u.s. or any other first world nation have no revolutionary potential and a revolution 20 years down the line will be too late. There's nothing we can do. Anyone else feeling the same about our prospects? I don't like being pessimistic but this stuff is becoming harder and harder to ignore. Especially in light of recent news.

Attached: 1543582530433.jpg (1024x588, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dup1kiWSiz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The most effective way to "solve the climate crisis" is to create a white ethnoworld.

Gassing the jews will help stop global warming.

Hello retarded NPC. Turn off your talmudvision. It is nothing but lies and propaganda.

racists like you should most be worried dipshit
when coastal regions get flooded by rising water, where do you think all these brownies will seek refuge?

You don't like racists? When will you address the jewish oligarchy then?

after the fascists are done with, they're a bigger threat to civilization :)

Jow Forums is full of two digit IQ contrarian climate deniers.

There is no climate Emergency
It is all a big shill to create a global government and enact huge tax and spend powers to facilitate wealth extraction, and exercise dictatorial powers over the populace in the name of saving the planet

>after the fascists are done with
Fascists, oligarchs, whatever you want to call them. When do you go after these Jewish billionaires that cause war, poverty, and suffering?

Billionaires are a problem, sure thing
Military Industrial complex, too
So is exploitation of workers and all the rest
But what the shit does it have to do with the JQ?
stop blaming everything on muh joos and see the actual, material problem at hand: capitalism

Oh, don't you worry. The elites will find a solution. Guess 95% aren't going to make it though. Google Deagle population forecast. That's all I will tell you.

They've been saying we have less than 12 years for the last 60 years.
It's all bullshit to trick westerners out of taxes.
Look at India, China, clearly the largest polluters throwing away plastic into oceans etc etc no one bat's an eye, but heaven forbid should I want plastic wrap for my lunch which will be disposed of properly, I have to sell my right up out through my arse to pay the carbon taxes, and I am told I am evil.

>Billionaires are a problem, sure thing
>Military Industrial complex, too
Good. Then work with us to stop wars for Israel so we can focus on the domestic problems we face.

gladly, i fucking hate Zionism
won't change my opinion on your reality denying JQ shit though

>believing in eschatological doomsday preachers regurgitating centuries old tripe
bbbut this time they're right ya know

Then eat some mushrooms you faggot and stop worrying about shit you can do nothing about.

Attached: auknutin.jpg (513x553, 176K)

except humanity could do something about it, if we tried centering production around survival instead of muh profits

Ohio used to be covered by glaciers.

We cannot stop the climate from changing. We should ban all taxpayer funding from going towards infrastructure that will be underwater in 100 years. This will force people to move inland or get private industry to make levee systems.

Short of purposely creating a nuclear winter we aren’t going to be able to stop global warming so our money should go towards help us adapt to the new normal.

What is the Texas sharpshooter fallacy, commieanon?

Stop putting dicks in your ass for one second and learn some critical thinking skills and you’ll chill out, I promise. You’ll see how everything is bullshit

>reddit spacing

You have to go back

it is scientific consensus that climate change is real, will have a big effect on global temperature and is mostly caused by human CO2 emissions
Stop denying reality in order to please the porkies

B-but my Muh communism

Attached: 1559181677887.jpg (480x480, 11K)

Climate change is a hoax perpetuated by Algore and the elites. The planet is in fact heading towards a new iceage. We can't also prove, due to lack of data that human activity has any influence on climate.

>zionism=/= jq
what’s it like having a room-temperature iq?
does it hurt?

Attached: 018DE463-62F7-4D13-BC40-8CE72C8E860B.jpg (905x1024, 125K)

In five to ten years it'll just be mandatory for houses and apartment buildings to have machines built in that filter/recycle carbon (maybe they could draw energy from excess carbon).
Cities will have huge facilities that will work towards filtering carbon.

Oh and there exists weather modification technology, all they have to do is tweak the weather artificially.

sure thing buddy
keep denying reality, makes you look real smart

>We should ban all taxpayer funding from going towards infrastructure that will be underwater in 100 years.
Fucking this. Not one more cent for the coasts.

>sorry, galileo. consensus says.....

you can absolutely be against israeli fascist imperialism without buying into your bullshit JQ
if anything they're on your side, Netanyahu is a holocaust revisionist

Fool, you can't deny it if is not real.

imagine being this retarded

then how come over 97% of scientists in the field disagree with you?
is it an all-encompassing jewish conspiracy or are you just fucking wrong

For a while now, I've been pretty certain that I would witness the death of billions, if not join them myself in their great dying.
I'm not really sure how to cope with, or prepare for this. Whether I even should try. I really don't think most of us will make it past this filter. Some will, that's certain... but I don't know if it's worthwhile to try being one of those.

This si not facebook you faggot shill

Whites are the majority that show up at saving the planet stuff

its true, everyone harps on climate change, but the major greenhouse gas producers just keep pumping that shit into the air

yeah, because the porkies in power make more profit that way, and they have mainstream politics in their pocket

Why can't any of those scientists produce an accurate predictive model like we expect out of any other field of science?

Really makes me start to wonder if there are actually scientists coming up with closed system experiments that prove climate change and are repeatable. I'm sure they aren't just plugging variables they find in a textbook into theoretical equations and then getting government funding to try to convince the population that the math equations say scary things are going to happen soon.

At least those 3% dissenters are getting equal publicity and funding, and we'll be able to have a fair debate and get to see all the unmodified raw data to make an informed decision on the matter.

Are you talking about (((them)))

fuck off with your JQ shit, nazi

>be oldfag
not my problem kiddo, you figure it out i'll be dead by the time its noticeable so.. youtube.com/watch?v=Dup1kiWSiz0

Attached: 9864594354.jpg (480x360, 14K)