Coalburner Slams her Niggerbuck with Laptop on Plane

Latin coalburner slaps her nigger-mixed boyfriend for looking at other women on an airplane. She's not white but neither is he. She looks more Hispanic to me.

Latin Men: Control your women! I can't help but cringe because this woman isn't even black & yet she acts like a nigger. A reminder that if your women burn coal, they will intimidate the very niggers they sleep with.

Note: Picture is right is her boyfriend & picture on the left is the coalburner.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=jyffjAqFtQU

Attached: Capture0.png (678x312, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M_sUrYidV9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That guy is an embarrassment, totally whipped. Just look at how he's dressed. If she did that in public just imagine what was going on in the house

That guy wasn’t black you fucking greaser subhuman

what a shithole country

Yep. He's definitely a Le 50% Face

What kinda of accent is that?

You have no idea how bad things really are. I pray daily for the cleansing fires of a coast to coast nuclear obliteration.

>nigger-mixed
>not black
Pick one. He's not exactly 100% black. But you can tell from his facial features that he's at least half or a third black. He even sounds like a black man.

The guy was Latino it’s just his fatness distorts how his face looks like

Ebonics. The nigger version of English

Would smash like a tower on 9/11

Lol you cant control you’re whores

Meanwhile in albania: youtu.be/M_sUrYidV9I

Attached: 315DA873-BF64-4D4C-A928-C7151E9AC456.jpg (828x415, 110K)

He must be a mix of black then because Latinos don't have wide noses like nogs

and what has this to do with you?

Imagine her wildly riding you on top with her big tits flapping around hhhnnngggg

This guy isn't black.

Op is a faggot and a nigger!

They’re clearly Cuban or Puerto Rican; most likely the latter.

So you would free fall into your own footprint?

>Brought to you in part by Nigger Culture

You're obsessed with niggers his name is Memo, i google it and only latinos show up. His skin is quite fair so I don't see why would you make him a nigger. It's completely irrelevant to the situation anyway. That woman is a huge cunt and he's a whipped bitch

Attached: tatas.gif (500x280, 629K)

How did a fat ugly manlet like him get a thicc beautiful latina gf ?

kek

What is with this obsession with calling anyone you don't like mixed-race? He's clearly white you fucking retards.

She's not a coal burner, she's a porta rican or something.

that's a big little girl

he's clearly a mutt kek

"yea i know, i consumed the fuckin child" yikes

Why are puerto ricans allowed to say nigger and white people arent?

mixed-race are scum. Simple as that. It's one of the worst things you can call a person.

peak America

Because most Puerto Ricans have some black admixture in their DNA.

Race aside, the fact that this woman ever thought it was ok to do this to a man means that the guy in this relationship is a pussy.

Hey yo it racist. you can't say that word, nigga. Even though Me and ma niggas say it in every god damn sentence.

Based Russkie

Thicc latinas are my weakness amd fuck and slurp lvl 100.

Attached: 1564138454448.jpg (392x395, 26K)

They’re spics that are cultural niggers.

I wanna squeeze dem titties

show flag

I live in San Antonio. I know 3 times more latinos than whites. Dude is clearly 5-15% black. White Indian mixes don't look like that. He would probably look like a normal white guy with tanned skin without the big genes. This here is a real Mexican. Even this guy isn't like 3% black. If he married a white girl the result would not be the goblin from OP

Attached: IMG_0064.png (640x1136, 1.47M)

I don't dislike the guy but clearly he is part black. DESU the girl who is clearly nuts is much whiter than he is. You make 0 sense

Yeh I wouldn't really consider this burning the coal even if he is part black

Fat fuck doesn't deserve that huge-tittied Latina goddess
>she will never break a laptop over your head
feelsbad man

SO many typos big genes = nig genes
And meant to say this guy IS 3% black.
Sorry fellas I am phonefag today

Cuban here. She sounds too retarded to be cuban

Would you dance afterwards?

I unironically agree. If she didn't talk like a nigger (and maybe even if) she could marry a much cooler guy. This is why latinas are superior. Even when this fat fuck looks at other girls she freaks the fuck out. I wouldn't mind a wife who freaked out whenever i did that (hint: I wouldn't)

My money is on Puerto Rican, could even be Dominican but she looks too white. She could just be a Mexican or cuban that grew up in the ghetto

Its not that bad stop lying to people

Isn't that what guys love about Latina women?

bbc fetish

Hes clearly latino my man

How could you ever let your girlfriend talk to you like that? Fucking stand up for yourself you fucking clown.

Prototypical Mexican male behavior right here. It's a real wonder how the Spanish were able to conquer them...

>Shut the fuck up! Yeah you better believe it I wear the fuckin nuts nigga in front of public
huh?

If they new anything they wouldnt be puerto rican

Not everyone enjoys being pissed on you degenerate waste.

I know
What?

based by me

If not for some drugged up chink this bitch would have been face down by an air marshal.
But this is current year, stewardesses can't do shit, marshals can't do shit, you can just bop a Mexican guy on the head and use your pussy pass.

>Latin Men: Control your women!
Pffft
Spic "masculinity" is a joke m8

>Me with the air pods

The dude that got dragged out? That shit was hilarious. The look on his face. I’m glad he had a bad day

shes too white to pass off as a spic so you try to play the cuban card. lmao. she is white trash. there are many like her.

>obese deranged violent mongrel is a 10/10 qt thicc latina
Hitler frowns upon you all

She’s Latina bruv

You'd be surprised how many American anons don't know what latinos look like.
Its even funnier when they claim they live around them and "know" yet are completely incorrect.

gimme something to facefuck

Attached: 02f.jpg (472x645, 39K)

*raises hand
What does your cock look like?

A fucking leaf

Kek

Attached: memeflagging.png (1188x236, 18K)

Serves him right for dating a Cluster B race

Imagine breathing the same air with these people

>This here is a real Mexican.
I find it hard to believe that you live in San Antonio, Texas and have never seen dark brown, short, square bodied, disproportionate limb, Indigenous Mexicans.
They literally look like Goblins and come from Mexico.
We sure as hell have then in Florida.
Latinos come in different subsets.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x800, 178K)

Attached: white male.jpg (1192x3764, 661K)

The whole stage looks like what the west had in the late 80's and early 90's why are the rest of the world so fucking far behind? The thrid world country are using memes from 10 years ago for example, they overuse emojis like people did 2005.

hispanic is not a race, she is a fat castiza

>intimidate

>Latin coalburner

Attached: 1492299550255.jpg (355x397, 8K)

>WHO YOU SAYIN I ASSAULTING YOU
>ma'am
>ma'am
>you're gonna be charged with assault
>okay whatever

america never stops delivering

Attached: 1480402841049.png (545x525, 318K)

More importantly, thats a BSI aircraft and they look beautiful. The controls on the fwd control panel for the lights are amazing, they have several presets, being nightmode my favorite. But if you know the code you can actually set the lights HOWEVER you wish and its amaaazziiiinnggg. Love fiddling around with it on flights, even though my nr 1's usually scold me for it :D

>screenshotting obvious bate

>this amount of delusion
You’re a spic arnt you ?

Attached: 0CD6D4FA-9C24-4557-A181-CE1D2FA6E6BC.jpg (447x438, 16K)

If I was her I'd be fucking miserable too! So what lucky girls was that bloated spic disease eyeballin' anyway? Probably white human girls...

I’m a white boi
And you????

Her votes counts just as much as yours hahaha

Is she speaking English or nigger?

Attached: 1563834521443.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Nigger is an English dialect so both

good god, people are shit. I hope they all die.

The little goblin ones with fridge bodies fuck good and suck good and are really nice to you if you're white, the women that is, the rest of em want you dead.

She hits the flight attendant btw

what time?

They literally have the same skin tone.

Both creaturas.

the epitome of roastie, shes the queen

Nope. She's a coalburner. A latin coalburner at that. Spanish people have a name for these kinds of women, but I don't what it is. I think they are called "chis" or "chianas" but I'm not sure.

Just listen to the way she talks. She even called her own boyfriend a "nigger" . The only kinds of non-black women who act like that are those who have fucked niggers.

The boyfriend is an Amerimutt but looks more nigger to me.

obomber was half white but you still call him a nigger

Attached: 1554227454764.webm (720x720, 2.93M)

>One white guy surrounded by shitskins, the only other whites are aging boomers

this is exactly what America is like for anyone that's curious

Attached: 1557644176812m.jpg (733x1024, 82K)