Climate change is real

Climate change is real.

The ten hottest years globally recorded have all since 2009, with the exception of 1999.

>climate changes, it's natural
It does change but over long, long periods. The sharp rise we have been seeing is not natural.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tellerreport.com/news/2019-07-04---nucheckt--weather-map-that-would-demonstrate--climate-hysteria--is-misleading-.S1xoP7jer.html
climatephysics.academia.edu/EdwinBerry
volksverpetzer.de/social-media/afd-cdu-wetterbericht/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_fallacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uh, no sweetie, if we wanted to "stop climate change" then we should wage a brutal genocidal war against Africa, India and China since they're the biggest polluters and their pollution levels will continue to raise every year as their populations continue expanding and globalists continue to send all the factories to them to bypass environmental regulations.

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

oy vey the earth is heating up like an oven how anti-semitic

>China since they're the biggest polluters
True but only right now. America has still put out more pollution in total.

Attached: dotchinaco2new-blog480.jpg (480x318, 24K)

Attached: gw-graphic-pie-chart-co2-emissions-by-country-2015.png (2261x1565, 357K)

well luckily you've imported a Million scientists. Im sure you'll figure something out.

Very well then. Let's mass murder the population of the third world until our present day lifestyle will be considered sustainable. After all they say that if every person on Earth lived like a European we'd need 2 Earths to supply enough resources for everyone, but who the fuck cares about every person on Earth?

Attached: clown pepe dab.png (757x615, 184K)

Just tell the weather the jews are gonna die. Shit usually happens pretty fast after that.

Attached: israel.jpg (823x624, 46K)

Buy a ac unit and quit bitching. It's not some high tech devil magic machine that cools the air.

And it's about to get over 1000 celcius hot in Netherlands soon, if you know what I mean.

>most of the summer is cold
T3H WEATHER IS NOT CLIMATE!11111!!!!!11ONE
>a couple days in late July are hot
GLOBAL WARMING WILL KILL US ALL TOMORROW!

We orbit a giant burning ball of fire, and people tell my humans have created climate change.

An absolute meme.

HOW MANY FUCKING THREADS DO WE NEED ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE. HOLY SHIT, SHILLS ARE IN COMPLETE BLITZKRIEG RIGHT NOW FUCK

Attached: 1562770085708.jpg (396x382, 48K)

It's very relevant. Also, look at the fucking catalogue. As if any other threads are more worthwhile.

Nigga you have 3 options.

1. We need Thanos with all the Infinity Stones to bring populations back into sustainability.
2. We nuke China back to the Ming Dynasty.
3. Try my idea: nuke the atmosphere to diminish it's greenhouse effect

>Climate change is real.
no shit faggot
climate is always changing,but faggots who believe we have such a "high" impact are retards who think too much of themselves.
in roman times southern europe were temps of 40-50C+(probably even higher),that's why all folklore show people walking in sandals and skimpy clothes even during winter. (Roman Warm Period: tigers living in Europe, people crossing Alps on fucking elephants,etc.)
Why do you think we can't make remotely accurate predictions over more than 3 months(not to say even the daily ones suck)? Because the earth is adapting itself more than we can account for.
Also not to mention: nothing is eternal.I'm not being pessimistic but even with the most environment-friendly policies the earth is eventually gonna go, hopefully after we become a multi-planetary species.
If you wanna make people "pollute the same", start with China and other shitty countries like germany.

Another food for thought: lefties as usual don't want temps to climb because higher temps produce more life on the globe(more forests have and will grow near the poles,creating more habitable environments,etc).As usual commies want everything for themselves and do not care about others.

ok what about the fact that the 5 hottest years in recorded history have been literally the last 5 years

WE HAVE 24 HOURS TO CHANGE THIS!!! HURRY UP, EVERYBODY KILL YOURSELVES!!!

I hope you all fucking burn. You deserve it.

>spain
you should worry more about your country having the largest wildfires in decades right now

>The sharp rise we have been seeing is not natural.

>nature is not natural.

>loves the city and doesn't realize the irony of using the word "sharp".

Bullshit.

trump should get death penalty. mussolini stile

Attached: no doubt.png (663x2603, 997K)

>>loves the city and doesn't realize the irony of using the word "sharp"
what

Recently I heard that it's going to be so so sooo hot in Africa that we should open our borders to Africans. :)
I mean, isn't climate change crazy? But again, now that we have such a powerful reason to let bigots know the future is beautiful Africa, should we actually stop climate change? ;)
Idk.

Attached: warmest years.jpg (378x383, 29K)

If we all kill ourselves nature will take care of itself. No more global warming, no more wildfires...

Bullshit. I remember hotter years than this, over a decade ago.

>what
Exactly

Explain what you meant, I'm genuinely confused lmao. Love what city? Irony of the word sharp? What the fuck are you talking about

>uses algorithms to "correct" their measurements that would output a positive trend even if fed white noise

I went out with the trash, and now im happy for once that ive got an AC

I'm basically calling you a hypocrite and your ideas and opinions are wrong.

Attached: 1547234553441.jpg (540x596, 73K)

What was harp doing there?

It's going to continue getting more and more extreme everywhere and you retards will still be talking about how actually you remember it being warm when you were a child

Attached: france.png (669x669, 341K)

You're probably really stupid too.

Attached: nigpol 3.jpg (720x720, 96K)

We already tried to blow up the atmosphere it didn't work

funny how the solution is taxing whites and hobbling the west, while not nuking the third world.

No I remember specifically it going above 30C one year, about 15 years ago. It was hot as fuck. Despite this, I've got the local news crowing about "hottest year ever" when it literally is not as hot as it was then.

The west deserves it.

kek. oy vey remember the six billion

I can't wait till we get the CO2 concentration into the mid 400 ppm and beyond, we're gonna burn you Pommy bastards with our diesel utes, yeehah.

Kek

>No I remember specifically it going above 30C one year
Well okay, it reached 38.1C yesterday. Also when they talk about hottest years they don't just mean the hottest single temperature recorded (which again was actually recorded yesterday) but the overall temperature.

TOP KEK
>cools people down with steam

The problem is the media reporting on it is fucking retarded and completely distorts things into "PANIC RIGHT NOW YOU WILL DIE IN A YEAR IF YOU DON'T PANIC RIGHT NOW" and it's the media reporting that 99.9%+ of people will actually see

Implying this is not the work of a climate weapon.

You mean the same NOAA that was caught fabricating sensor data before a “climate change” meeting?

>my street got a high temperature reading ONE DAY and this dismisses long term anual averages

>big cities
>buildings now get insulation to prevent heat loss in winter
>don't absorb heat anymore in sommer
>cities get hotter

imagine my surpriseshock

Not here. They're crowing at something like 31C.

Yes. Again though, do you not understand it isn't about what temperature it is in whatever city you live in but about overall trends? see

Ever been outside of a city soi boi?

In that case "uk has hottest day ever" is meaningless.

Either you are talking global or you're not.

>in recorded history
Wow, it's fucking nothing!

my retarded slav bro, it's not OUTSIDE of cities where record temperatures are recorded.

England used to grow grapes and wineries everywhere during roman empire times. They cant grow grapes today with their shit climate and how cold it is year round. Explain why romans were climate changing evil co2 polluting nazis that nearly destroyed the world hundreds of years ago.

Last year was the hottest year since the start of measuring globally. Here.
A measured data from all over the world from both sattelites and temperature stations worldwide.
Keep denying science, it only makes yourself a dumbass.

>since the start of measuring globally
Which only started a couple of decades ago when we started putting satellites up.

Even if you completely ignore past temperature records for the past 1000 years that use proxy data, if you say that's all fake. Well okay, we have direct records for about 250 years. That's still the hottest of those happening in just the past 5 years. That doesn't concern you?

Media are cunts

This picture is from the heatwave 2003

Attached: heatwave 2003 france - Google Search.png (338x343, 24K)

The problem is that it’s complete bullshit. Even if we were causing the Earth to warm up we’d have no fucking way of knowing it. A bunch of liberal arts faggots that can’t even spell “math” have turned this into a political/economic issue. Just like the old “watermelon” cliche (green on the outside, red on the inside). They blithely go about screaming about science when they haven’t the first clue what a dynamical system is. For fuck’s sake, the entire discipline of the unfortunately named “chaos theory” came from a “toy weather”. A dude named Lorenz wanted to play with 12 differential equations that simulated weather. Like all dynamical systems, it involved feedback. He started it, ran it for several generations, and looked at the results. Then he put the numbers back in and ran it again. Within a few iterations, totally fucking different results. He went wtf? Turns out his original data went to six decimal places. When he re-entered them, the printout only went to 3. The thought “how the fuck can the 10,000th place cause such a big change?”. Now we know it’s called “sensitive dependence on initial conditions”. This is one of the reasons their “models” are bullshit. We simply can’t do the math right now. Even if we could, we wouldn’t have enough sensor data for it to be meaningful, and even if we could and did we wouldn’t have the computing power to process it. The whole issue is front to back bullshit not even remotely helped by the fact that the major research bodies have been caught fabricating data and using the peer-review process to suppress contrary research. So fuck them.

Not really when just before that temperature record starts you have the little ice age.

Its been the consensus that climate change is real for like 10 years
The only scientific debate was how much was man made change

Leviticus 26:18-20 King James Version (KJV)
>18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

>19 And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:

>20 And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.

Deuteronomy 28:15 King James Version (KJV)
>15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

Deuteronomy 28:23-24 King James Version (KJV)
>23 And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron.

>24 The Lord shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

Attached: 2000_Year_Temperature_Comparison.png (1449x1088, 341K)

Also, we've been measuring this kind of data for long enough that we can specify a trend.

Good God, man caused climate change is one topic Jow Forums shows it's absolute stupidity to the fullest and if an outside visitor came here and opened this thread as his first one, he would think the average IQ of this board cannot possibly be over 85 and this place only attracts dumbfucks with finished primary school at best.

Seriously, scientific method is a well established method and literally anyone can do it (obviously you first need knowledge).

>inb4 (((((scientists)))))

They are spamming this shit 24/7

Attached: 1563878693352.png (572x627, 858K)

And how accurate were those instruments 250 years ago compared to today? How global were the records a 1000 years ago?

Most importantly, what fraction of Earth's history do those records cover? How significant is a period of 250 years?

I mean, I'm all for cleaning up the environment, renewable energy and so on but I hate climate alarmism that's the media using kids as useful idiots to shill pointless tax increases because otherwise we'll all be dead in 10 years. If we want significant impact, we need to go to war with Brazil, India and China and impose eco-fascist regimes there.

fuck off. fake and literally from facebook

tellerreport.com/news/2019-07-04---nucheckt--weather-map-that-would-demonstrate--climate-hysteria--is-misleading-.S1xoP7jer.html

its the chinks and poos fault begone with these threads or nume them already
for fuck sake faggots are so annoying

The climate works on a geological time scale. That's centuries at the small end. Mere decades are meaningless for discerning actual trends.

That was the case until man decided to burn coal.

Check out Edwin Berry
BTFO "man-made" climate change
climatephysics.academia.edu/EdwinBerry

>climate is not weather when it’s colder than normal
>climate is weather when it’s hotter than normal

I'm more wiling to believe that it's the media that are making shit up. Like I said before, I remember it being hotter, around that time.

This I did radiation simulation for cfd projects during my time at the uni.
Alone how they approach the boundary conditions its a travesty. You don't change the conditions until they fit your expectation.
Thats why there models suck and always massively over predict. The olny decent one is the Russian one, and they say themselves it's a rather primitive model that lacks many other conditions that are not yet fully understood, like cloud formation and its dependency on the solar cycle.

Key?

>believe
Your beliefs and feelings mean nothing, sorry.

billion? nice try goy, it was six gorrillion

Attached: 1557248750480.png (600x878, 106K)

Yeah funnily enough the invention of the thermometer required industry.

Then neither do yours climate cultist.

so how do we fix this? do we go vegan so we can lower co2 output from animal farming?

(((NOAA)))

So this is also fake?

You haven't provided anything. You just say you remember it being warmer once? So?

Attached: GlobalWarmingTruth.jpg (492x324, 46K)

Cool, thanks.

No, there was a heatwave in 2003, they estimate 70,000 people died as a result across Europe. I don't know why you think that disproves anything.

no you spamming this shit
>another stupid moron
bahaha look at this desperate AfD manipulation
volksverpetzer.de/social-media/afd-cdu-wetterbericht/

Attached: wetterbericht.jpg (1400x730, 99K)

Recycling won't help you faggots either

So that actually happened. I remember it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

If course the lugenpresse would never...

This is some low quality bait even for Jow Forums

QUICK MY FELLOW CLIMATE CHANGERS! WITH OUR GENIUS COMBINED WE SHALL CREATE A TIME MACHINE AND UNDO THE CARBON SINS OF AMERICAS PAST WITH THE GREATEST POWER OF ALL! SCIENTISTS SAYING ITS REAL AND A PICTURE OF A POLAR BEAR ON A SMALL PIECE OF ICE!

>'fakebookbubble idiot
this 1 day and 3 day forecastmodel exists since colored tv,
> uh red is climate panic on media

Attached: screenshot-https wetter.tagesschau.de deutschland -2019-07-25-22-18-38.png (666x848, 388K)

I would have thought that was low quality bait too, but recently I am not so sure. There are people here that would post that unironically for sure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_fallacy

But no, I don't use facebook.

Depends what the claim is. It does disprove the idea that an ice free arctic would affect sea levels.

Exactly. The whole thing is like trying to do high-energy physics research with a hammer and an anvil. I’m not even convinced that differential equations would be the way to go. Maybe some with cellular automata, but then the computing power problem is worse. Like you mentioned, things like cloud formation, solar cycles, and fuck knows what else are critical factors. Not to mention all the ones we DON’T know about. Trade winds, volcanoes, coriolis force, El Nino/La Nina, sprites, aurora borealis/australis, etc etc etc ad nauseum still don’t include factors that might be/probably are there that we’re currently unaware of. Unless the model accurately predicts/gives rise to everything it’s pretty much useless. Seeing that we don’t even know what we don’t know, accurately modeling the climate is a long fucking way off. This is why I laugh my balls off at these retards. They think because some asshole plugged a few numbers in a spreadsheet that we have to completely change global economic policy, because, you know, “science”.