Feminist art exhibit in NYC

>total nude exposure to minors
>touch feel and hold clay made genitals
>teaching 14 year old kids to be respectful of women and not having them think IMMEDIATELY that they are all totally batshit crazy

I legit don’t know how this isn’t a crime. The only thing that isn’t appalling is the look on the boys faces as if to say

>Can you believe this bullshit?

Attached: DB78E545-3FF1-4EAD-A992-7BF53E915A2C.jpg (1029x685, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/345313337
youtube.com/watch?v=XWDRdJ6O4cY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>NYC
Wrong
this is estonia faggot.
we might be jew york, but suprisingly we are not the most degenerate people on the planet
that is still europoor.

Ok im fucking done with this gay planet

Attached: Screenshot_20181121-091558.png (1080x1920, 749K)

Hitler’s youth is gaining members every day

Attached: A2072F80-3048-470C-8376-2A307F4F9A98.jpg (505x225, 36K)

I believe you are confusing their expressions.
It's not eye-rolling "can you believe this bs"
but rather boredom and disinterest, because this is already normalized for them.

>kid with NYC Yankess shirt
>kid with NASA shirt
>Estonia

I hope they use your brain for science. Nobody should ever be this retarded

I disagree I’m registering more of a “gas the kikes” and “fire up the ovens” from their facial expressions. To each his own, fren

source? I want to see the clay vagoos

Have sex with clay vaginas

The female body is fucking beautiful
It just sucks that feminist get to have one and have such shit taste and low creativity

Gods can do whatever they like, bigot

Attached: IMG_8579.jpg (620x543, 74K)

But it is in Estonia, retard. US culture is everywhere.

I thought feminists were supposed to be against "objectification of women", so why are they so crude and vulgar and making all these sex pieces? What do they even claim to believe in anymore?

Attached: tralla_lühises.jpg (685x410, 33K)

any fap worthy pics?

Use this . Any success?

stop spamming this week old news, there's already a thread.

She is based as fuck and you can't deal with it

i didnt fap for two weeks. my penis says we would fuck her.

>now that exhentai is destroyed surely the sexualization of children will end!

Not only will our Captains of Global Jew Capital and Propaganda Monopolies mentally, emotionally and physically rape your white Gentile kids, but we will overtly expose them to massive unwashed Jewess Crack and turn them Gay instantly...anything to keep those scary white gentile numbers down....shalom!

Attached: I'm Gay now.png (200x468, 248K)

OMG you can't show genitalia to children you will turn them into killers
(Americans actually believe this)
Children are so pure that a dick and vag (that they have been seeing since age 3 anyway) will traumatize them for life yet at 18 they are ready to die for Israel (but not have a beer)

Attached: 1557102525974.png (1080x1020, 475K)

NASA kid is my favorite part of this pic. the look on his face is priceless. The other kid that's facing the camera is like giggling about it. Not NASA kid tho, he's just sick of it.

>and then one day for no reason at all..

>What do they even claim to believe in anymore?

Well, they don't believe in logic (Logos), they see it as an oppressive tool of the patriarchy.
What they believe in is POWER.

This.

>can't
shouldn't*
a better question is, why do you want to show genitalia to children, schlomo?

Attached: 26b.png (425x380, 61K)

Was this really in Estonia??

>people using products of the united states means they live in the united states
kek'd

Attached: 1562629395901.png (400x400, 154K)

Since most humans can't find Estonia on a map, and America is the most relevant country on Earth, obviously our branding is iconic. Maybe if the Estonia had a space program or globally recognized baseball team these kids would wear shirts for them you dumb faggot.

Attached: jy3jhlbu_1wb5yf5_kbk5dx.png (590x366, 90K)

casually watching civilization burn

Attached: 1564144671574.jpg (256x283, 33K)

You sound thirsty asf.
And guess what, you are.. mexicans are some of the most simpish dudes you'll ever meet.

They are literal M'ladies. That's how they refer to women: M'lady..
You can't make this shit up!

>Ay Chuy, whatchu doin man, lets go get some frias and kick it
>I can't fool, I gotta go pick up M'lady
Or some other BS excuse. They're not allowed to hang out with their friends because the roastie gets insanely jealous.

It's always "muh lady", they can't do anything because they're all kept on a short leash by them. The mexican term for "cuck" is "Mandilon" and all mexicant's are mandilones

Attached: giphy.gif (960x720, 890K)

Yes.
Mare Tralla is long known here as being fucked up in her head. Also Mäetamm is well known with his art mocking feminist ultras.

Attached: mäetamm_feminism.jpg (594x742, 32K)

I mean just replace and invert this Talmudic Mental-sexual abuse of your white gentile boys with pic related Jew Cunt...

Attached: Pre-Goyim sex-ed with Jeff.jpg (600x459, 26K)

Absolutely degenerate

>Mäetamm
Who dis??

Pretty sure he's shitposting m8

Ugly fat cow, there are people who want to see you naked and caress your mess. But, these kids have their whole life ahead of them, and they don't want a schlub like you.

Mäetamm is the artist whose art Mare Tralla (the degenerate baby landwhale on OP pic) attacked and started to cover (after she was told that she will be dragged into court when she will use paint to ruin the pictures as was her original plan).

God, like at the reeking berth of that Jewish Flesh Tank...Just bombing the brains out of all those Gentile white prepubescent Boys who wander into her path put there by our Jewish Public education system...They never stood a chance!

Attached: sell more white male vitality Inc..jpg (480x360, 34K)

Imagine thinking that there is a room anywhere in New York city full of blond haired white people. Have you ever been to New York?

look

So has the place been vandalized and this is why we're hearing about it?

What the fuck is it with feminism and degeneracy? It hast lost any pretence of lofty ideals like equality. At this point it's absolutely nothing but carnality and self-obsessed navel gazing. And these filthy failures have the gall to call themselves artists? Ridiculous.

Attached: yuck.gif (200x270, 586K)

Kid on the right would make a cute trap

Resist this degeneracy, Pajeet. We need you guys in the shitpost wars.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAPENSTEIN

>We need you guys i
Why the fuck would we need Pajeets for anything? They do nothing but shit up the world and ferment super bacteria and viruses. We'd be infinitely better off without them.

We’ve had trannies for thousands of years m8, Hinduism is the ultimate ‘tolerant’ religion

You don't understand the meaning of that picture, do you

Here's the video of the horror show , lads:
vimeo.com/345313337

It's interesting how feminists have absolutely nothing to bring to the table, other than they have a cunt. Even the most patriarchal misogynists built great temples and artwork. Feminists can only remind people they have a vagina.

Imagine a "masculinist" art exhibition that consisted nothing but cocks and naked men walking around with erections.

>kids have blonde hair
>everyone’s white
Some holes in your theory

yeah... how bad is this shitshow, when these kids, still not fully indoctrinated, immediately recognize the waste of time and resources, the celebration of poor health that these women are freely and willfully participating in, they are rejecting it instinctively, which then proactively they will seek do something opposite to it, something productive and beneficial.

the only negative i can see happening, is that these kids now view women as having zero value in society. they have no appreciation what women can do, to make a family a joy, to create a home, etc. they're just going to see women as only being fat time wasters.

I always wonder what is being offered to the dog there

Attached: Untitled.png (1025x676, 1.25M)

>>NYC
>all of them white and blonde
should've been obvious this wasn't America

They could at least have put a hot model but nooo they even remove the fun on nudity

It should be on Liveleak listed as a violent creepy Jewish sexual assault on young boys. How the fuck was this vile Jewess pervert not arrested? This at one time was legally defined Globally as deviant paedo criminal sexual exposure (Flashing).

Rather astute, agree with all of these

Attached: Using high definition camera to capture those cotta cheese rolls.png (1410x675, 1003K)

How horrifying

Attached: how horrifying.png (444x440, 117K)

Fuck off with your Hitler, nigger.

I have a friend who studied art and went to a liberal arts college to do it. He told me there are two kinds of artists at art school.
>Those who focused on skill and method. Trying to becoming the best artists with the largest portfolio of work possible.
>Then those who ignored the art itself and spent time fermenting their own victimised identity and using that as a crutch to produce politically motivated work in support of activist causes. No actual care for quality or standards.
Within the art school, the first type were generally seen as sell outs, cowards and not real artists. While the ladder no matter how awful their work may be were always celebrated as being the most authentic and legitimate artists on campus.
Unfortunately Pic related is what’s celebrated in art schools. Gone are the days of Norman Rockwell.

Attached: A52501E3-70C7-4545-99B5-04C9715C909A.jpg (1080x1389, 1.48M)

The only thing fappable in the pic is the qt blond bois

Why are parents constantly thrusting their kids into adult situations?
Why do they escape suffering responsibility

Day of the Toiletbrush is coming, poo

> patrician loli aesthetics - bad
> feminshit disgusting garbage - good

Is that Dylann Roof on the right?

I am a grade 10 art student at a private school and at no time ever during our regular outings to progressive art seminars has an artist that looks like pic related ever disrobed in front of me...I so want that to happen. So how is this OK? It's like a massive cheat! WTF is really going on...

Attached: poklonskaya_.jpg (700x484, 48K)

>US culture

let's not confuse capitalistic imperialism with 'culture'.

Boys are like "WTF, they told us we will see real nude tities but now they are showing us this great greatma? Unreal.."...LMAO

So true unfortunately...This fucking horrific 'artist display' in the OP's thread is not art! It's cheap Judaism for the Goyim. It's about Jew shock and the resulting white Goyim artistic capitulation to the rank clogged, overflowing sewer that is the Talmudic mind, swamping all true artistic expression in favor of cheap Jew media shock value....A fucking van Gogh replaced by tretchikoff, a Beatles Album ifo Canned Heat, a fucking waltz for a jungle mating twerk.ritual of apes

mmmhh that seductive look from mommy makes my peepee grow.
>imagine seeing her at a nude beach

Attached: IMG_8585.jpg (486x453, 50K)

Noooooo stop showing genitalia to children you don't understand

Attached: 1522395349285.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Welcome to the eternal foundation of real art Hans...It's about time you lot caught up...It's not just about making little soldier for the new Reich.

whats tje meaning of the picture, big nosed art student?

Just trying to help Herr...This is what those boys should have gone to see as new art students really interested in true performance art, that would have lit their fucking minds up instead of giving-up after seeing some vile, fat Jewess exposing herself, and getting off later on their fear of the vile image she implanted in the virgin Goyim minds

youtube.com/watch?v=XWDRdJ6O4cY

They would have written and painted masterpieces after beating off.

Isn’t this pretty much what Weinstein got in trouble for? Disrobing in front of others. At least those women were adults and in his presence because they chose to be there.

And the gay population grew by three that day.
Seriously, they couldn't get a hot chick to volunteer?

>When you are 14 years old they tell you are going to be involved in a first for all man kind
> you think it's a NASA mission to put you on mars
> some old 4th wave feminist dyke flashes her old grotesque nude body

> feminist lecture ensues
> realize their is no future for mankind
is that portrait of Assad on the wall

>should've been obvious this wasn't America

Was your first thought Aus, but you didn't see your abo-chink mutts.